Honda dealers struggling to maintain invetories

rmc523

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF does that have to do with Honda's supply problem? :finger:

You responded to:

What new assembly plants has Ford built in Mexico lately?

And Ford still has more assembly plants in the US than Honda and Toyota.

Seriously. If you can't keep up with your own ridiculous attempts to belittle Ford, don't bother playing.

Well, it was Toyota that just laid off 200 temps from its high-tech billion dollar truck plant in San Antonio. Doesn't that just look like a dandy investment now?

Ok, you want to talk about Ford.. Sure.

I'd say Toyota has the better investment. Toyota doesn't have to pay people that are not working. Ford just idled thier Expedition plant for nine weeks, but Ford has to continue to pay ~1400 workers to sit at home and do nothing. Looks like Toyota is a better manager of their money. :shades:

Ok, you want to talk about Ford.. Sure.

I'd say Toyota has the better investment. Toyota doesn't have to pay people that are not working. Ford just idled thier Expedition plant for nine weeks, but Ford has to continue to pay ~1400 workers to sit at home and do nothing. Looks like Toyota is a better manager of their money. :shades:

Yep. Toyota is the better manager of a lot of things: slave labor....sweat shops.....underpaid and overworked employees..... :yup:

Yep. Toyota is the better manager of a lot of things: slave labor....sweat shops.....underpaid and overworked employees..... :yup:

I guess coming from the point of view of being a Ford employee that all he has to do is sit home, drink beer, watch NASSCAR all the while Ford is paying them 95% of their salary......I guess to you it does look like Toyota treats their employees badly.

:hysterical:

I guess coming from the point of view of being a Ford employee that all he has to do is sit home, drink beer, watch NASSCAR all the while Ford is paying them 95% of their salary......I guess to you it does look like Toyota treats their employees badly.

:hysterical:

Do you think before you post?

I don't work for Ford. I have never worked for Ford. I likely never will work for Ford.

Do you think before you post?

I don't work for Ford. I have never worked for Ford. I likely never will work for Ford.

Oh, and before anyone even asks:

I don't work for any Ford supplier.

I don't belong to a union.

I don't own any Ford stock (at least outright..there's probably a smidgen here or there in a few funds I invest in).

Oh wait, all of Honda's factories can shift and change production on the fly......nevermind.

That's because they only make 3 vehicles in different wrappers.

As for the Fit, they are only made in tiny quantities as was said, 2 available on a lot is fully stocked. They really aren't seen that often on the road around here.

Edited by kevinb120

That's because they only make 3 vehicles in different wrappers.

As for the Fit, they are only made in tiny quantities as was said, 2 available on a lot is fully stocked. They really aren't seen that often on the road around here.

That makes it even more amazing then. Honda can take 3 vehicles, and they can't build enough factories to keep up with the demand. :hysterical: How many idle Ford plants were you guys bragging about again? :shades:

That makes it even more amazing then. Honda can take 3 vehicles, and they can't build enough factories to keep up with the demand. :hysterical: How many idle Ford plants were you guys bragging about again? :shades:

There are still more ACTIVE Ford plants than active Honda plants.

Dude, we get it. You're an import loving, anti-ford frackwood. I learn very quickly. I STILL do NOT have a user account on any auto forum other than this one. WHY? Because I hate other car types, why would I post on a toyoda, honda,kia, etc... forum? Get a life moron.

Honda sales slipped down 21.7% in Europe last month just 21,000 units compared to 27,000 in 2007. Honda dealers are full of unsold cars.

Interesting. Through April, Honda is up 14.3% in all of Europe. May results are not posted here yet.Honda sales up 14.3% in Europe

Edited by guesswhoscomingtodinner

Interesting. Through April, Honda is up 14.3% in all of Europe. May results are not posted here yet.Honda sales up 14.3% in Europe

Interesting numbers for Honda in Europe. Pretty easy to just ignore the entire market though. I wouldn't see any change there as having a significant impact on the company as a whole. After all, the Civic or Accord alone in the US outsell Honda's entire lineup in all of Europe.

LOL, so you guys found one month on one continent where Honda sales where off by 5957 units.

LOL, poor Honda.

Poor poor Honda.

LOL

Well, we could point to repeated months in the US where it seems everything but the Fit, Civic, and Accord are all down. :)

How's Acura doing these days?

Well, we could point to repeated months in the US where it seems everything but the Fit, Civic, and Accord are all down. :)

How's Acura doing these days?

Acura is not as bad as these double digit declines last month. :finger:

-13.4% lFord

-25.2% Mercury

-39.7% Lincoln

-21.3% Volvo

Edited by guesswhoscomingtodinner