dtpm

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wonder when the downtime will start

I think the rolling downweeks will finish out until july shutdown then off until the end of september with the cut of C-crew as we leave. Well now I wonder why DTP lost the launch since we were lead so something is coming down the wire with all this downtime.

I think the rolling downweeks will finish out until july shutdown then off until the end of september with the cut of C-crew as we leave. Well now I wonder why DTP lost the launch since we were lead so something is coming down the wire with all this downtime.

Doesn't the press release say that the launch is just delayed for 2 months? Doesn't sound like we lost it or am I reading that wrong?

67 User(s) are reading this topic (37 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

30 Members: WXM69, newby, GreggM, Trimdingman, JENLYNGIG, KTPveteran, Hebitchmanslapper, dtp.sinks, houndsman, Smooth, IMSA-XJR9, lucymi37, topgun, The Talking Monkey, vernors, tpeckman, tgpcutter, bleu, slappyd, Jimmy G, John wilson, Escape18, XCR440SP, igor, takeme back 2blue, dfs, jm2607, wtf, badfinger, ktp22

Lotta people reading.

I wonder how they will place workers on each shift??? I hope I don't end up on night shift and have to turn around and bump to days.

Will the plant be on a 4 day production or will they return to a 5 day production schedule?

I wonder how they will place workers on each shift??? I hope I don't end up on night shift and have to turn around and bump to days.

Not sure how it will work it really depend on your seniority. In the even of a layoff the entire Rouge gets pooled together and changes are made based on where the lowest seniority is at. Depending on the seniority it could mean the difference where you will end up. And yes out of DTP final into stamping is a reality

Will the plant be on a 4 day production or will they return to a 5 day production schedule?

Not sure but I guess they will go back to 5 days but keep the current start time. The end time would vary depending on production numbers on any given day.

Edited by dtpm

Not sure how it will work it really depend on your seniority. In the even of a layoff the entire Rouge gets pooled together and changes are made based on where the lowest seniority is at. Depending on the seniority it could mean the difference where you will end up. And yes out of DTP final into stamping is a reality

wow I didn't know that...interesting

What do you think the senority cut off date will be to have a job at DTP?

You have to look at the seniority list and kinda guess. I forgot what the total number is but I am alittle over the 1000 bracket on the high end of seniority. I would say take the number and divide into 3... Not being funny just though of it that way..

wow I didn't know that...interesting

That is how it was in the old contract and I would guess it has not changed. It is a very unique local contract that gives you options to stay in the complex. Remember there is more than just DTP final, paint, and body within the Rouge. Most people that come in were not aware of this but it is good to know.

You have to look at the seniority list and kinda guess. I forgot what the total number is but I am alittle over the 1000 bracket on the high end of seniority. I would say take the number and divide into 3... Not being funny just though of it that way..

The total # is 2592 if you divide that by 3 it comes out to 864 a shift--so gussing they would need about 1700 workers for 2 shifts???

The total # is 2592 if you divide that by 3 it comes out to 864 a shift--so gussing they would need about 1700 workers for 2 shifts???

Now if they are smart we will have information as we walk in today in reguards to when the c-crew is cut and how seniority will play a role to say or go. Also they better have the downtime announced.

Now if they are smart we will have information as we walk in today in reguards to when the c-crew is cut and how seniority will play a role to say or go. Also they better have the downtime announced.

Not sure but c-crew should have the info before days end. One thing we can agree on is they told the employees first and not the news. Well if you call posting information on the ford website notice to the employees.