OAC News

otp

did they bust you in toronto??

LOL when are you going ??

going to iraq ?

Are you looking for a job at OAC? I don't think that they are hiring perverted whackos for the launch. This thread is for OAC employees who are seeking information pertaining to their employment. If you come to Toronto you can see lots of busts if you go to a strip joint. If you go north to Vaughan, you may be able to sneak into a pig sty. You will be okay as long as they don't squeal on you. :happy feet:

Edited by Trimdingman

Are you looking for a job at OAC? I don't think that they are hiring perverted whackos for the launch. This thread is for OAC employees who are seeking information pertaining to their employment. If you come to Toronto you can see lots of busts if you go to a strip joint. If you go north to Vaughan, you may be able to sneak into a pig sty. You will be okay as long as they don't squeal on you. :happy feet:

i would like to launch you into next week....you stupid cock , licking mutha fucker!

Says the 4'9" 88lb boy with the 90lb pit bull (no offense to pit bulls).

Thanks for sharing the trash. Now go home, or go back to your warlock sites. :kuko:

fuck you....i have more sen. then you have at ford...just because i like four letter words doesn't mean i am a young boy...if you are looking for those..i am sure you can find them on IRC....

ASSHOLE

fuck you....i have more sen. then you have at ford...just because i like four letter words doesn't mean i am a young boy...if you are looking for those..i am sure you can find them on IRC....

ASSHOLE

You are not supposed to sign your name at the bottom of your post.

Edited by Trimdingman

ASSHOLE

so you actually mean to say that you are supposed to be an adult? If so what's with all the Star Trek crap in your sig?

Are you like one of those comic book guys that is 45 and lives with your mom and goes to Star Trek convetions and stuff?

Are you like one of those comic book guys that is 45 and lives with your mom and goes to Star Trek convetions and stuff?

http://www.squidy.150m.com/snlshat.html

William Shatner: You know, before I answer any more questions there's something I wanted to say. Having received all your letters over the years, and I've spoken to many of you, and some of you have traveled... y'know... hundreds of miles to be here, I'd just like to say... GET A LIFE, will you people? I mean, for crying out loud, it's just a TV show! I mean, look at you, look at the way you're dressed! You've turned an enjoyable little job, that I did as a lark for a few years, into a COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME!

I mean, how old are you people? What have you done with yourselves?

You, you must be almost 30... have you ever kissed a girl?

I didn't think so! There's a whole world out there! When I was your age, I didn't watch television! I LIVED! So... move out of your parent's basements! And get your own apartments and GROW THE HELL UP! I mean, it's just a TV show dammit, IT'S JUST A TV SHOW!

:lol:

so you actually mean to say that you are supposed to be an adult? If so what's with all the Star Trek crap in your sig?

In his defense,it's actually star wars,not star trek-there is a whole world of difference. :slap:

And the guy is a sith lord too,he might mess y'all up with his light sabre... :bandance: :bandance:

star trek ?? lol...

FAG

You are not supposed to sign your name at the bottom of your post.

hey at least i have an asshole...the last donkey to hit yours BLEW your asshole into oblivion!

you are the only one i know that can take a cucumber in the ASS

:happy feet:

I once asked an assistant manager in a supermarket why they removed the little prickly things from cucumbers, and oiled them. He didn't answer, but smiled, and turned red. I am sure that you know what I am talking about. Maybe your gay lover hasen't gotten you sufficiently reamed out to take a mature cucumber, but I bet that by the time you are 50, every time you fart, you will shit your pants.

Edited by Trimdingman

What happened to OAC talk??? :shrug: Enough talking about star trek, assholes and oily cucumbers and get back to the OAC topic please!!! :blah:

I put that dark trekkie :kissass: on my ignore list long ago. It works great as I've not seen any of her posts since :cheerleader:

I once asked an assistant manager in a supermarket why they removed the little prickly things from cucumbers, and oiled them. He didn't answer, but smiled, and turned red. I am sure that you know what I am talking about. Maybe your gay lover hasen't gotten you sufficiently reamed out to take a mature cucumber, but I bet that by the time you are 50, every time you fart, you will shit your pants.

you must be talking from experiance!

I put that dark trekkie :kissass: on my ignore list long ago. It works great as I've not seen any of her posts since :cheerleader:

ooo... i'm scared....

and still here!!lol

What happened to OAC talk??? :shrug: Enough talking about star trek, assholes and oily cucumbers and get back to the OAC topic please!!! :blah:

oac talk ? how about it's closing....done now on to star wars...not star trek....

stupid fuck!