OAC News

otp

So what is up the week before shut down. Is A shift working as well as B shift, just like next week?

As of the current build schedule, A-Shift is NOT working the last 4 days of June prior to July shutdown (I have yet to hear what B-shift will/will not be doing that week).

That could very well change though given how slow we're running right now with the few protos in the system holding the line up and Ford still wanting 80 units built prior to June 30th.

Edited by WTF????

I don't understand how working 4 hours starting at noon can get us back in the swing of things as far as afternnon shift, it's just like working the afternoon of our day shift. :shrug:

How about this scenario. A shift comes in does their thing for 4.5 then goes home. B shift comes in to get the numbers, and it takes them 6.5 hours. 11 hours production, 0 overtime paid. This is right up the Company alley. Who knows how long they will keep it up?

How about this scenario. A shift comes in does their thing for 4.5 then goes home. B shift comes in to get the numbers, and it takes them 6.5 hours. 11 hours production, 0 overtime paid. This is right up the Company alley. Who knows how long they will keep it up?

Nice math..try this, each partial shift gets SWW which is what? 80% of a FULL days pay? that means Ford paid out 160 % to get a 100% production.

I earned it through negotiations as well as my brothers and sisters. Ford is the administrator of the benefit, but I thought a union man like yourself would have known this.

Well said. Nothing is given. Everything is negotiated

Edited by windstar1961

Nobody has mentioned the parking situation at OAC lately.

Have you got that whole FORD vs NON-FORD thing all worked out.

YOU SIR HAVE PROOVED YOUR WORTH AND DESIRVE NOTHING LESS THAN A CAP ! WOULD

BE HAPPY TO ABLIDGE.

LET ME KNOW WHERE TO SHOW UP, :rip: TIRED OF YOUR NEGATIVE BULLSHIT-

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

BE HAPPY TO ABLIDGE.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Are you threatening to shoot someone??? and your proclaiming it on the internet????

Get a grip, before you end up in jail.

BE HAPPY TO ABLIDGE.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

How are you going to shoot someone when you can't even spell? You'd probably point the gun the wrong way and "cap" yourself.

BE HAPPY TO ABLIDGE.

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

I really don't see how this can be negitive ... he only asked a question , probably because we at STAP have seen no parking segration or swipe cards.