OAC News

otp

Can you believe that ONE BILLION dollars was spent on security for the one world gov't summit (G-20).

What a disgrace when our electricity is doubling and harmonized tax at the same time.

Wake up sheeple, you are being screwed again.

I can't believe people are not outraged

For one Billion dollars we probably could stop dumping our feces in Lake Ontario and go swimming in the lake when it gets too expensive to run our Air Conditioners.

They must be expecting a major "event". With the world on the brink of war, we don't want to go down in history as the spark that set it off. If some world leaders get assassinated because of our lax security, it will not be good. They can say they are spending as much as they want. That doesn't mean they are actually spending that amount. Maybe they just want to be seen to be blameless in case something happens.

I figured that this would draw you out of the woodwork. If it wasn't for me posting, it would be closer to 100% bull. I am waiting for Ford to post the May sales on their website. I hope it will mean 10 hours both shifts. I may as well enjoy the fantasy for as long as it lasts.

Most of your posts have nothing to do with issues at OAC. They are posts from a conspiracy paraniod, workaholic, end-of -the world, the sky is falling, extreme pro-conservative, think about myself and f*ck everyone else person who obviously forgot about the true meaning of life. You and Scrooge would make great friends. May the ghosts of your past visit you soon.

Most of your posts have nothing to do with issues at OAC. They are posts from a conspiracy paraniod, workaholic, end-of -the world, the sky is falling, extreme pro-conservative, think about myself and f*ck everyone else person who obviously forgot about the true meaning of life. You and Scrooge would make great friends. May the ghosts of your past visit you soon.

The trim-man is our very own resident Injun, albeit completely westernized and assimilated. Give him a break.

Go trim-man go!

This job is my livliehood. It belongs to me, not some stranger from a future generation. This job belongs to me just as much as if it was a family business, like a bakery. If some out of work young person were to come into my bakery and tell me that I should sign it over to him, would that make sense? Too many people are of the Communist mind-set. On the one hand, we are being told that pensions are unsustainable when the baby boomers retire. Then they say they should retire so young people can have their jobs. The truth is that we are screwed no matter what we do. There is an old Indian proverb about cutting the end off a blanket and sewing it on to the other end to make it longer. Is doesn't work.

This job is my livliehood. It belongs to me, not some stranger from a future generation. This job belongs to me just as much as if it was a family business, like a bakery. If some out of work young person were to come into my bakery and tell me that I should sign it over to him, would that make sense? Too many people are of the Communist mind-set. On the one hand, we are being told that pensions are unsustainable when the baby boomers retire. Then they say they should retire so young people can have their jobs. The truth is that we are screwed no matter what we do. There is an old Indian proverb about cutting the end off a blanket and sewing it on to the other end to make it longer. Is doesn't work.

You may think you own that job,and the union will tell you, you own that job ,but in reality in Ford's eyes you own nothing and that's the truth. You thinking you own your job for as long as you want is just words to appease you from the top brass.

They must be expecting a major "event". With the world on the brink of war, we don't want to go down in history as the spark that set it off. If some world leaders get assassinated because of our lax security, it will not be good. They can say they are spending as much as they want. That doesn't mean they are actually spending that amount. Maybe they just want to be seen to be blameless in case something happens.

Does this mean you are not outraged

Even if they did not spend the One Billion----They still stole it from you.

Sounds like you are agreeing with the marxists this time.

Does this mean you are not outraged

Even if they did not spend the One Billion----They still stole it from you.

Sounds like you are agreeing with the marxists this time.

I trust the Conservatives a lot more than I do the Liberals or the NDP. I do think that a billion is a lot of money. I can't fathom how they could possibly spend so much. What I am saying is if the Conservatives are that concerned about security, there must be a reason. They must have some information about a major plot. I would rather see the government spend a billion dollars than go cheapo, and have some major catastrophe take place in Toronto, and the blame laid at the feet of Canada. I suspect that they are exaggerating the amount they are spending for just that reason.

I trust the Conservatives a lot more than I do the Liberals or the NDP. I do think that a billion is a lot of money. I can't fathom how they could possibly spend so much. What I am saying is if the Conservatives are that concerned about security, there must be a reason. They must have some information about a major plot. I would rather see the government spend a billion dollars than go cheapo, and have some major catastrophe take place in Toronto, and the blame laid at the feet of Canada. I suspect that they are exaggerating the amount they are spending for just that reason.

So you say that the Conservatives are lying?

How about this billion dollar idea-- NO G 20 summit in Canada. Unless you support a coming global tax. I thought you would know better than to be fooled by this BS.

Conservatives are communists, They gave us free trade. Its all a one party system with 2 or 3 legs,

Here is a good conspiracy theory. "free trade is good" and "free trade works"

How about this billion dollar idea-- NO G 20 summit in Canada. Unless you support a coming global tax. I thought you would know better than to be fooled by this BS.

Conservatives are communists, They gave us free trade. Its all a one party system with 2 or 3 legs,

Here is a good conspiracy theory. "free trade is good" and "free trade works"

Canada exports more than it imports, so free trade is crucial to Canada. Canada is doing better than any of the G-20 countries. The Liberals bashed free trade, while in opposition, even though they knew they were lying, which they proved after they got elected and didn't abolish it like they said they were going to do. The same goes for the GST. They said that they would get rid of it if elected. They lied. I am in favor of free trade. I am against the GST.

So you say that the Conservatives are lying?

If there is a terrorist attack at the G-20, Canada will be able to say that they did everything possible to prevent it, because they spent over a billion dollars on security. A billion has the kind of ring to it that just may help Canada to get off the hook. Whether they are actually spending that much is another matter. Books are made to be cooked.

If there is a terrorist attack at the G-20, Canada will be able to say that they did everything possible to prevent it, because they spent over a billion dollars on security. A billion has the kind of ring to it that just may help Canada to get off the hook. Whether they are actually spending that much is another matter. Books are made to be cooked.

So you mean the Conservatives are terrorists?

Canada exports more than it imports, so free trade is crucial to Canada. Canada is doing better than any of the G-20 countries. The Liberals bashed free trade, while in opposition, even though they knew they were lying, which they proved after they got elected and didn't abolish it like they said they were going to do. The same goes for the GST. They said that they would get rid of it if elected. They lied. I am in favor of free trade. I am against the GST.

So what you are saying is Canada is doing better than other countries because of frree trade That is rediculous

Our economy and jobs and lives have fell off a cliff since free trade

We always exported more, so how were we thriving for 50 years before free trade?

Almost all accidents have skid marks. Therefore skid marks cause accidents.

So what you are saying is Canada is doing better than other countries because of frree trade That is rediculous

Our economy and jobs and lives have fell off a cliff since free trade

We always exported more, so how were we thriving for 50 years before free trade?

Almost all accidents have skid marks. Therefore skid marks cause accidents.

The Liberals lied to you about Free Trade to get elected. Now you still believe the lies. They already as much as admitted that they lied. The NDP are the only ones that are still lying about Free Trade so they can get votes from the gullible and gain a few seats in the House of Commons. Obama lied to the people about free trade in the primaries. Canadian diplomats got all alarmed about that. They were taken aside and assured that it was just a lie to get the idiot vote. Canada needs free trade with the United States. When Obama starts talking "Buy American", Canada shakes in it's boots.

Edited by Trimdingman

The Liberals lied to you about Free Trade to get elected. Now you still believe the lies. They already as much as admitted that they lied. The NDP are the only ones that are still lying about Free Trade so they can get votes from the gullible and gain a few seats in the House of Commons. Obama lied to the people about free trade in the primaries. Canadian diplomats got all alarmed about that. They were taken aside and assured that it was just a lie to get the idiot vote. Canada needs free trade with the United States. When Obama starts talking "Buy American", Canada shakes in it's boots.

I don't believe any lies from any political party or the communist mainstream media. At election time I vote "none of the above" and it is not a spoiled ballot, it counts as a vote.

I see that you are programmed from the main stream media spewing forth the talk you hear like it is true. You just believe Marxist party #1 instead of Marxist party #2.

Why would we be at a dis advantage to USA. We have the resources and they need it. Therefore we would be calling the shots. You should know better. The mik' maq didn't need to import anything and neither do I. Especially when I would have low taxes from all the resources my country exports. We should be getting a monthly royalty cheque but it is stolen from us instead. Besides, what is good for the USA economy is best for us. Without them and the 2nd amendment to the constitution we would all be slaves already.

You would never have a job at ford if you were born in the free trade generation. Wake up before they steal your pension and your job. They will take it one way or another, at best it will be stolen through the stealth tax--Inflation, They are coming to get you and your children and you cannot hide inside the Ford plant.

I don't believe any lies from any political party or the communist mainstream media. At election time I vote "none of the above" and it is not a spoiled ballot, it counts as a vote.

I see that you are programmed from the main stream media spewing forth the talk you hear like it is true. You just believe Marxist party #1 instead of Marxist party #2.

Why would we be at a dis advantage to USA. We have the resources and they need it. Therefore we would be calling the shots. You should know better. The mik' maq didn't need to import anything and neither do I. Especially when I would have low taxes from all the resources my country exports. We should be getting a monthly royalty cheque but it is stolen from us instead. Besides, what is good for the USA economy is best for us. Without them and the 2nd amendment to the constitution we would all be slaves already.

You would never have a job at ford if you were born in the free trade generation. Wake up before they steal your pension and your job. They will take it one way or another, at best it will be stolen through the stealth tax--Inflation, They are coming to get you and your children and you cannot hide inside the Ford plant.

The Mi'kmaq didn't need to import anything until they saw what the Europeans had. Then they were almost selling their souls to get things like knives, firearms, whiskey, you name it.

The government will not pass along any benefits to you. You will pay an amount in taxes that will give the government the maximum revenue. They will tax you an amount that will be at just the level that any more will give them "diminishing returns". The left would go beyond that level of taxation because their objective is Totalitarianism, even if it means less money for them.

If I go to the States, I would like to be able to buy whatever I want without some customs agent snooping and looking to jail me for what I do with my own money. We pay higher prices for goods here because of this. It eliminates the competition. It allows the corrupt government to devalue the currency because it is not being spent abroad, so the people don't realize how worthless it is. Whenever the government gets involved and tries to manipulate the free market, it is not going to end up being a good thing. Short term benefits will result in long term misery. Each act of manipulation will result in another one down the road, and that one will result in another one, until we have the government dictating how much toilet paper we are allowed to use to wipe our ass. They are almost at that point now.

Edited by Trimdingman

The Local 707 website has not been updated for awhile. Can someone plaese post recent news from 707. The union should use the web for informing it's membership. Without progressive communication, the union cannot be strong. The person responsible for the website is not doing their job.

The Local 707 website has not been updated for awhile. Can someone plaese post recent news from 707. The union should use the web for informing it's membership. Without progressive communication, the union cannot be strong. The person responsible for the website is not doing their job.

Welcome to ourworld. I"ve been bitching about our unused web site for the past 3 years to Mr. Beck,Mr. Balacz,McColeman etc etc .

All I get are blank stares and excuses. It really could be the most useful tool we have to keep the membership and those like yourself informed.Sure would beat the hell out of coming here looking for info and getting nothing but Trimdingman's ramblings.

Speaking of Trim-I know you're gonna read this, are you gonna take the buy-out this time, I hear there are only 50 to75 this year.

• Like 1

Welcome to ourworld. I"ve been bitching about our unused web site for the past 3 years to Mr. Beck,Mr. Balacz,McColeman etc etc .

All I get are blank stares and excuses. It really could be the most useful tool we have to keep the membership and those like yourself informed.Sure would beat the hell out of coming here looking for info and getting nothing but Trimdingman's ramblings.

Speaking of Trim-I know you're gonna read this, are you gonna take the buy-out this time, I hear there are only 50 to75 this year.

The future of the union is representing our replacements when we are all outsourced. The union's job right now, as far as we are concerned is to assist the company in our orderly reduction. If you are planning to live for another twenty years after retirement, plan to live most of those years in poverty. Fixed pensions are going to quickly lose their buying power as the government goes under water paying out all of the entitlements. Our replacements will be calling the shots. They are not going to to give us back our P-COLA. We will be looked on as fat cats who are responsible for the mess the economy is in. The real reason for the depression is Big Government. The union has always been in favor of Big Government, so they will never demonize it. They will demonize us, the former members instead. This will play well to their new membership, who will happily work cheaper than we did. This has been a little information for you. You will not get this from the union. That is why they are not updating their website. They are having a hard time putting a fresh face on that drug-ravaged prostitute.

Edited by Trimdingman

The future of the union is representing our replacements when we are all outsourced. The union's job right now, as far as we are concerned is to assist the company in our orderly reduction. If you are planning to live for another twenty years after retirement, plan to live most of those years in poverty. Fixed pensions are going to quickly lose their buying power as the government goes under water paying out all of the entitlements. Our replacements will be calling the shots. They are not going to to give us back our P-COLA. We will be looked on as fat cats who are responsible for the mess the economy is in. The real reason for the depression is Big Government. The union has always been in favor of Big Government, so they will never demonize it. They will demonize us, the former members instead. This will play well to their new membership, who will happily work cheaper than we did. This has been a little information for you. You will not get this from the union. That is why they are not updating their website. They are having a hard time putting a fresh face on that drug-ravaged prostitute.

I guess I hit the nail on the head with my last post,more rambling.

A yes or no was all I was loking for.

I'll take your long winded responce as a no!

I guess I hit the nail on the head with my last post,more rambling.

A yes or no was all I was loking for.

I'll take your long winded responce as a no!

If I don't go, it will be an opportunity for someone with less seniority. I would love to go, but in spite of what the union says, the numbers do not add up. The future economy in this volatile world is not even taken into consideration when the union urges us to retire. I know a man who had a plan. At the time $10,000 a year was a good income. Interest rates were 10%. All he had to do was save up $100,000, and he could retire and live on the interest. He saved up the $100,000, but interest rates dropped and the cost of living skyrocketed. He had to keep on working. Pensions are shaky; even government pensions. There is high risk of inflation. The future union membership will be hostile to seniors who sold them out. There will be no increases for current retirees in future contracts. What you get when you retire will be what you will still be getting ten years down the road. It will buy a lot less than it does now.

Trim stay at OAC until you die on the shop floor. No one cares on how you want to live your life. The vast majority will retire when their time comes and enjoy their remaining years. If you wish to spend your latter years in the confines of an assembly plant, more power to you. I wish you a long prosperous lucrative career at OAC. NO ONE GIVES A POOP.

Now back to my original question what has happened at OAC over the last few months and what is going to happen(planned) over the future short term?

Edited by fordwindsor

If I don't go, it will be an opportunity for someone with less seniority. I would love to go, but in spite of what the union says, the numbers do not add up. The future economy in this volatile world is not even taken into consideration when the union urges us to retire. I know a man who had a plan. At the time $10,000 a year was a good income. Interest rates were 10%. All he had to do was save up $100,000, and he could retire and live on the interest. He saved up the $100,000, but interest rates dropped and the cost of living skyrocketed. He had to keep on working. Pensions are shaky; even government pensions. There is high risk of inflation. The future union membership will be hostile to seniors who sold them out. There will be no increases for current retirees in future contracts. What you get when you retire will be what you will still be getting ten years down the road. It will buy a lot less than it does now.

Blah blah blah.....We all know your oppinion on COLA,inflation,politics,religion,economics and just about everything else under the sun. Give it a rest!

Trim stay at OAC until you die on the shop floor. No one cares on how you want to live your life. The vast majority will retire when their time comes and enjoy their remaining years. If you wish to spend your latter years in the confines of an assembly plant, more power to you. I wish you a long prosperous lucrative career at OAC. NO ONE GIVES A POOP.

Now back to my original question what has happened at OAC over the last few months and what is going to happen(planned) over the future short term?

Since Jan. we've worked some 8 hr. shifts,some 10 hr. shifts and it seems to change every week.As far as the future goes,it looks like we'll be doing 10 hrs. steady as of Job 1 July 12. Long term only Dearborn knows and thier not gonna tell anybody here.(despite what the Union reps might tell us)