DTP UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIM SCREWUP

LAWLESS

ANY ONE CALLING MARVIN FROM SHIFT C TO CLAIM THE ONE WEEK ENDING JUNE 21;WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH THE PHONE CALL. THE COMPANY NEVER FILED ARE CLAIM FOR THAT WEEK.ANY ONE WITH ANY INFO PLEASE REPLY.

are you really shocked by this? this was my last week to file with VA but I'm sure mine will be screwed up too!

Its a scare tactic...SIGN UP FOR WAYNE...OR YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY... :sos: HA HA

This is how totally inconsiderate Ford is towards its workers.After all the givebacks and the 7 day coa.They still screw up.Ford does not want us.Ford wants foreign 'slaves' and the corrupt whores we call Republicans and Democrats are goona see to it that Ford goes bankrupt,gets a Federal bailout and does not have to pay pensions after they pay bonuses to keep all the 'highly skilled' upper management executives."BE MISERABLE YOU WORK FOR ME",Ford Motor

ANY ONE CALLING MARVIN FROM SHIFT C TO CLAIM THE ONE WEEK ENDING JUNE 21;WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FINISH THE PHONE CALL. THE COMPANY NEVER FILED ARE CLAIM FOR THAT WEEK.ANY ONE WITH ANY INFO PLEASE REPLY.

There is a bunch of MOTHER FUCKERS in Labor and the Sub office that needed to be FUCKING FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you really shocked by this? this was my last week to file with VA but I'm sure mine will be screwed up too!

Trust me filing w/MARVIN is MUCH better than filing w/VEC in VA....u just

better have accurate info (i e answer questions correctly!) when calling

marvin or u will NOT get ur $.

Trust me filing w/MARVIN is MUCH better than filing w/VEC in VA....u just

better have accurate info (i e answer questions correctly!) when calling

marvin or u will NOT get ur $.

I never had any problems filing with VA. Claiming unemployment with Marvin or Va...you have to make sure you answer all questions correctly. I messed up on one of my claims, I called Va and they corrected it right away.

There is a bunch of MOTHER FUCKERS in Labor and the Sub office that needed to be FUCKING FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody effected by this maybe intentional screw up should insist on filing a greivance.If the greivance will not be written then everybody show up at Labor Relations and hang out.We all need to have one extra dollar taken out of federal withholding every week.MAAM,,,,,SIR,,,SIR,,,,,,,,CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi there my husband works on c crew called marvin yesterday on time and was told at end of call it would be sent out next business day. The number i called was 1-866-638-3993 now we wait and see. Hope that helps

I am going to be required to work a Sunday and then claim unemployment.MESC will pay me little,if anything then I will have to wait 4-6 weeks for a sub check.In other words the 7 day coa screws a person up with unemployment and if it weren`t for SUB then a person could be forced to work Sunday,get laid off on Monday and then get no unemployment.I get physically ill from all the stress.

Edited by Fatso

Hi there my husband works on c crew called marvin yesterday on time and was told at end of call it would be sent out next business day. The number i called was 1-866-638-3993 now we wait and see. Hope that helps

Well, I called yesterday and it didn't NOT go through. Marvin told me I had to file a claim, "goodbye". Called the unemployment office today and not only did they file my claim, but she fixed it so I didn't have to wait and call Marvin on the make up days because, "it's not your fault Ford didn't file". The woman was VERY nice, considering DTP caused them a major hassel.

This is how totally inconsiderate Ford is towards its workers.After all the givebacks and the 7 day coa.They still screw up.Ford does not want us.Ford wants foreign 'slaves' and the corrupt whores we call Republicans and Democrats are goona see to it that Ford goes bankrupt,gets a Federal bailout and does not have to pay pensions after they pay bonuses to keep all the 'highly skilled' upper management executives."BE MISERABLE YOU WORK FOR ME",Ford Motor

Did your layoff even affect any salaried workers??? Could you even name any salaried workers that got their walking papers or was it just the hourly guys to save the salaried their jobs??

I called NESC and waited about 25 minutes to speak to someone in retirement to ask about lump some payouts for fear this would happen to retirement in the future. NESC said since it is deferred vested retirement we could not touch it until at least 55. I should of already known this answer but tried anyway because of the bleeding that is going on.

I also had a problem when i called MARVIN this morning .Spoke to a lady to resolve it After i said i worked for Ford she assumed I worked for Dearborn truck. So since I dont , Im thinking Ford screwed something up major somewhere in the chain .