Rawsonville....whats up??

the guy thats been running his flap on here and talking the most shit (chirper) is a cleaner! start cleaning my balls, that's all any cleaner is worth at the plant that i've seen. whine because they have to do something then when you do it so you don't have to hear them bitch and take 4hrs to do it, they write a greivence. can't figure out why they wanted outsource the laziest workers in the plant.

you actually disgust me with your totally lack of any kind of of any caring for union members ,,i truly believe we have flushed out another self serving asshole with a secret agenda,,know what they say ,,birds of a feather flock together,,i believe its time to focus some attention on you ,,all this time defending joel??dont you think it makes every righteous union member wonder,,

What kind of seniority do you have chirper? I cant believe you were a cleaner and dont have enough seniority to be still working. Or are you on TLO?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have an actual information about the plant?Like how many people are leaving to go to other plants?How many people are in GEN now, and has alternator balanced out?Have been on TLO and just wondering whats up at the plant.

Ask chriper....he always has insightful info!! What an idiot........ if he doesn't know anything about the plant or TLO's I am sure he can give you some info about Joel..... :shades:

Does anyone have an actual information about the plant?Like how many people are leaving to go to other plants?How many people are in GEN now, and has alternator balanced out?Have been on TLO and just wondering whats up at the plant.

15 people got the bids some w.a.p some a.a.i some towayne stamping 15 total. C.O.P 29 on tlo this week and next mod pump tlo until oct 1 or longer t. body tlo and next friday all done.

D starter still on tlo go figure and carbon can is just there maybe tlo next week.

15 people got the bids some w.a.p some a.a.i some towayne stamping 15 total. C.O.P 29 on tlo this week and next mod pump tlo until oct 1 or longer t. body tlo and next friday all done.

D starter still on tlo go figure and carbon can is just there maybe tlo next week.

One thing is for sure--it is like a ghost town in the plant!!!

Who is this J M you are referring to? Come on, don't keep us all in the dark! :stirpot:

just thought we needed to get back to the problem at hand,,you all know the man who told you vote for me ,you"ll retire from here!!!all of you in gen let me know how that worked out for you!!!

just thought we needed to get back to the problem at hand,,you all know the man who told you vote for me ,you"ll retire from here!!!all of you in gen let me know how that worked out for you!!!

Here we go....back to election time....dude, why don't you just buy a sharp razor or a gun and get it over with!! You are worse than Hillary Clinton....Just won't let it go!! For the last time "YOU AIN'T GETTING A CLIP BOARD JOB"!! Find a better way to deal with it! Fkin loser!

Here we go....back to election time....dude, why don't you just buy a sharp razor or a gun and get it over with!! You are worse than Hillary Clinton....Just won't let it go!! For the last time "YOU AIN'T GETTING A CLIP BOARD JOB"!! Find a better way to deal with it! Fkin loser!

just wanted to tell you capt,my poopy pants are yours,..this is dont tell,dont ask era we live in,so all this masculine bravado shit that you put on here isnt necessary ,you will still get your group hug every day :shades: :shades: :shades:....ps your gonna have to cut the rope off your soap some of the guys are feeling jilted

Edited by chriper

just wanted to tell you capt,my poopy pants are yours,..this is dont tell,dont ask era we live in,so all this masculine bravado shit that you put on here isnt necessary ,you will still get your group hug every day :shades: :shades: :shades:....ps your gonna have to cut the rope off your soap some of the guys are feeling jilted

You have got to be the biggest retard to ever discover how to use the computer. I don't care that you spew your nonsense on a particular thread, I can ignore that. What bothers me is that you hijack six threads and the pretty much the entire employee forum with your stupidity. While often there is a lot of nonsense here, there are still people seeking legitimate info regarding their plants, contracts, and other relevant things. I won't resort to a personal attack but I'm certain I can speak for the majority of the people using this forum as a tool, instead of their drunken playground, when I say STFU and go away!

And a note for Captain723.... Stop playing in this idiot's sandbox and hopefully he'll take his helmet off and quit posting! :banghead:

You have got to be the biggest retard to ever discover how to use the computer. I don't care that you spew your nonsense on a particular thread, I can ignore that. What bothers me is that you hijack six threads and the pretty much the entire employee forum with your stupidity. While often there is a lot of nonsense here, there are still people seeking legitimate info regarding their plants, contracts, and other relevant things. I won't resort to a personal attack but I'm certain I can speak for the majority of the people using this forum as a tool, instead of their drunken playground, when I say STFU and go away!

And a note for Captain723.... Stop playing in this idiot's sandbox and hopefully he'll take his helmet off and quit posting! :banghead:

just a thought brother ,when your draggin your mouse around ,no one said you had to stop here

Ok, :sandbox: but sometimes his stupidity just pisses me off!!!