What changes are coming for the 2007 MY???

Kool_ZX3

• 4 weeks later...

Is the axle problem a engineering problem or a supplier issue christ they have made a million of these trucks with the same rear ends and axles how can it be going wrong now???? DD have you heard anything you can talke about??

Haha, yea, a truck that gets smoked by 5-6 trucklengths in a very short distance is somehow faster or more powerful!!! :rolleyes: All instrumented testing would show is exactly HOW MUCH slower the F-150 is.

Just what is it Ford puts in the Kool Aid around here?

hey dumbass.

learn to read.

I said when equipped with a tuner. All of which is verified with time slips by F150 owners at F150Online.

hey dumbass.

learn to read.

I said when equipped with a tuner. All of which is verified with time slips by F150 owners at F150Online.

Haha, you moron, I wasn't even responding to your post.

It's pretty sad that you have to compare a modified F150 to a stock silverado.

I have not heard a thing about bad axels. As far as the first phase of the P415 we are using the same axels that go into the trucks now and I have not noticed anything wrong at the N.M.P.D.C.

DD: I just read on another post it is the robot welders are not set up right and are makeing bad welds which makes the rear end weak and they are just running them out the door to repair later I guess, pretty bad business if that is what they are really doing???

DD: I just read on another post it is the robot welders are not set up right and are makeing bad welds which makes the rear end weak and they are just running them out the door to repair later I guess, pretty bad business if that is what they are really doing???

Well, I built up a frame last week for a durability test. That is where we set the torque to the lowest acceptable range and test it to see how it holds up. maybe that will give us a clue on how the axel holds up as well.

Well, I built up a frame last week for a durability test. That is where we set the torque to the lowest acceptable range and test it to see how it holds up. maybe that will give us a clue on how the axel holds up as well.

Let us know if you can?? Thanx

Where are you going after that????

Back to the line at DTP. About 20 or 30 of us got the temp. bid to go over and work on the P415. They are using the current body style right now (I guess they don't want us to know what it will look like). Right now I'm just enjoying building up frames with hand tools and an air ratchet, it's actually extended my knowledge of the truck a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to go back and work on the second phase in a year or so. :happy feet:

Back to the line at DTP. About 20 or 30 of us got the temp. bid to go over and work on the P415. They are using the current body style right now (I guess they don't want us to know what it will look like). Right now I'm just enjoying building up frames with hand tools and an air ratchet, it's actually extended my knowledge of the truck a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to go back and work on the second phase in a year or so. :happy feet:

Sounds good, so the frames are actually for MY 08, which is about when my 04 will be ready for trade I am hoping for a small diesel in the f 150 by then have read on other posts ford has one in the works in europe hope it gets here??? :shrug:

Sounds good, so the frames are actually for MY 08, which is about when my 04 will be ready for trade I am hoping for a small diesel in the f 150 by then have read on other posts ford has one in the works in europe hope it gets here??? :shrug:

The P415 build is for the 09 MY. Although some things may make it in to the 08, but I don't know.

ass hat, who needs to compare to the Silverado?

Of course it fast. It has no structure to add weight.

Just look at the "Truth about Trucks"

But the reality is, the GM 5.3 cant keep up to the 5.4

Actually, once you drive both trucks...the Silverado's like a hate crime. Maybe they'll learn about structure and interior someday... :hysterical: