obama calls Palen a pig

truckster

Can you imagine the outrage from women and the liberal media if McCain said the same thing? It would be a whole different story then. We would never hear the end of it. I hope that the female swing vote swings to the right after this debaucle.

In Canada, we are going to the polls in October. It looks like a Conservative majority government is going to happen. I am looking forward to continued good relations with the US Republican administration. The Liberal disaster is far behind us now.

Edited by Trimdingman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how Democrats act when they know they cant win!!

They call Limbaugh fat, now making fun at Palin who has a 80% approval rating. They cannot win on issues period.......

Making fun of Southern Christians( LAST TIME I CHECKED GOP WON THE ENTIRE SOUTH LAST 2 ELECTIONS SO NICE JOB BARACK) and NRA people, the same NRA people who love there country and many of them were in or have kids and family members in the military the same NRA people who are good citizens. Whats next I guess he is gonna take a jab at Harley Davidson riders!!!!

Missouri is leaning McCain so is Ohio, west virginia,virginia and Indiana without winning these states Obama has No chance!! Its gonna get worse the further he falls in the polls and he will be the next J.Carter,Dukakis, Dole and Mondale who all lost in a BLOWOUT!!!!!!!

You are obviously one of the uneducated sh-t kickers that voted George Bush in. These stupid accusations being directed toward Obama are not fooling anybody. Keep on with your "Obama's makin' fun of us" mentality and argument there cowboy. It's not happening again. This country has had enough of you conservatives and your narrow minded view on the world. Enjoy your October it's almost over.

Can you imagine the outrage from women and the liberal media if McCain said the same thing? It would be a whole different story then. We would never hear the end of it. I hope that the female swing vote swings to the right after this debaucle.

In Canada, we are going to the polls in October. It looks like a Conservative majority government is going to happen. I am looking forward to continued good relations with the US Republican administration. The Liberal disaster is far behind us now.

You're from Canada so I'll cut you a break on not knowing this. McCain said the exact same thing a while back. I'm sure that's why Obama used it tongue in cheek.

Read the whole thread dumb ass McCain did say the samething early this year about Clinton. I don't remember the "liberal" media having a field day with it. So I guess it's just the conservatives that are to stupid to realize the actual meaning of the statement.

My God!

I cant believe Obama has you people fooled like this.

Your like zombies walking around with your hands straight foreword and drool dripping from your chins.

Instead of saying "brains..brains.."your saying "Obama..Obama.."

WAKE UP! Just because your a dem. and he's a dem. doesn't mean you have to vote for him.

Get your heads out of your ass and reevaluate the issues here.

I don't need to go threw it all again,its rite in front of you.Don't be one of those people brow beating themselves in four years because they let the extremest and the media guide there vote.

For crying out loud people.

Thats the idea, the Mccain camp doesn't want you talking about the real issues.

thats what the republicans are famous for. hmm could this be why the middle class is shrinking, republican supporters are like deer in headlights. Bamm. too late. its sad they just can't figure it out. While the Democrats are far from perfect, if your a working person. or especially a woman how can they support the very party that holds them down.

You are obviously one of the uneducated sh-t kickers that voted George Bush in. These stupid accusations being directed toward Obama are not fooling anybody. Keep on with your "Obama's makin' fun of us" mentality and argument there cowboy. It's not happening again. This country has had enough of you conservatives and your narrow minded view on the world. Enjoy your October it's almost over.

Here's a little FACT for you

Democrats get most of the uneducated votes every election!!! Why is that?? Because they GIVE AWAY the WORKING MANS HARD EARNED MONEY to people who CAN BUT DONT want to work!!! period!!!!!

Who pays for all of the govt. programs?? It aint the ones who stay home all day and sleep and watch TV

Edited by CSMJ

Here's a little FACT for you

Democrats get most of the uneducated votes every election!!! Why is that?? Because they GIVE AWAY the WORKING MANS HARD EARNED MONEY to people who CAN BUT DONT want to work!!! period!!!!!

Who pays for all of the govt. programs?? It aint the ones who stay home all day and sleep and watch TV

Where are the FACTS. all you have written are opinion. And sad to say they are wrong. There have been studies on voters and their education, sad to say many people just don't vote. And you talk about give away programs. You may need those one day. I hope not but I have known a few very well educated and hard workers who had a bad run of luck, and no union to help them. Thank God they had a caring govt to help them while they got back on their feet.

Where are the FACTS. all you have written are opinion. And sad to say they are wrong. There have been studies on voters and their education, sad to say many people just don't vote. And you talk about give away programs. You may need those one day. I hope not but I have known a few very well educated and hard workers who had a bad run of luck, and no union to help them. Thank God they had a caring govt to help them while they got back on their feet.

Can U read?? I said people who CAN work BUT DONT not ones disabled or laidoff!!!

Theres plenty of people who have this slogan I seen that says

Keep working hard millions on WELFARE are depending on you!!!!

I guess I was wrong on McCain picking Palin

I guess I was wrong last year when I said Ford was gonna drop the hammer after the contract was approved!!

And are you saying that there are more people taking handouts (govt. programs) at McCain's rallies than Obama's??

All he says is were gonna give you this and were gonna add funding for this program and that program now its were gonna double the school voucher program. SPEND SPEND SPEND and then TAX TAX TAX and spend some more!!!

I'd prefer a 3rd party

Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan either one is better!!!

Edited by CSMJ

Read the whole thread dumb ass McCain did say the samething early this year about Clinton. I don't remember the "liberal" media having a field day with it. So I guess it's just the conservatives that are to stupid to realize the actual meaning of the statement.

You can't say anything bad enough about Clinton to be an insult. Prove to me that it is female, and I will retract my statement.

SPEND SPEND SPEND and then TAX TAX TAX and spend some more!!!

I'd prefer a 3rd party

Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan either one is better!!!

I don't like either of them but at least he's paying for it.

Obama health plan outperforms McCain plan in coverage and efficiency

Cost. The costs of the plans over the 10-year period are in the same ballpark: the Obama plan costs roughly $1.6 trillion, while the McCain plan costs $1.3 trillion (the Obama plan spends roughly 20% more than McCain’s) (see Figure B).

Why doesn't anyone ask how McCain is going to pay for his plans??? Or does he just throw it on the charge card and we don't see because it doesn't directly hit our pocketbooks, we leave it for the future.

You're from Canada so I'll cut you a break on not knowing this. McCain said the exact same thing a while back. I'm sure that's why Obama used it tongue in cheek.

I am from Canada and know alot about it. We in Canada pay attention to what is happening in the U.S.

Unlike the U.S., we get all of your news in our country. I watched both conventions and just adore The Daily show with Jon Stewart. As for the McCain comment....here it is.. Note the date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPYkNQlJMM

Barack Obama was seated next to a little girl on an airplane.

He turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go

quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and

said to Obama, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said Obama. 'How about What Changes I should make

To America?' and he smiles.

'OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let

me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same

stuff - grass - . Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow

turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass.

Why do you suppose that is?'

Obama, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,

thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel

qualified to change America when you don't know sh-it ?

For everyone who is factuated with Palin, you have been brain washed, just like she has brain washed the state of Alaska, every stump stop she makes she says the same thing every time and why don't she campaign on her own, why don't she tell the truth about the bridge to nowhere, she campaigned for it when she was a mayor, and running for Governor but when it was knocked down by Congress and when she become Governor, she didn't say no thanks and give the $300. million in earmark dollars back to the government back she kept it, there are allot of unanswered questions about this woman. And the term lipstick on a pig is old, I can remember my Grandfather saying this 35 years ago when he was sell used cars, and if Obama would have said lipstick on a turd the Republican's would have said he was calling her a piece of shit. at least the smart ones seen nothing wrong with this and two of them were Megan McCain John McCain's daughter and Mike Huckabee and actually this woman is a nut job, just watch the videos she says the war in Iraq is gods plan this woman is just scary.

My God!

I cant believe Obama has you people fooled like this.

Your like zombies walking around with your hands straight foreword and drool dripping from your chins.

Instead of saying "brains..brains.."your saying "Obama..Obama.."

WAKE UP! Just because your a dem. and he's a dem. doesn't mean you have to vote for him.

Get your heads out of your ass and reevaluate the issues here.

I don't need to go threw it all again,its rite in front of you.Don't be one of those people brow beating themselves in four years because they let the extremest and the media guide there vote.

For crying out loud people.

So he has been planning this brainwashing for the past 8 years? How can you not see the damage that the Bush administration has done WITH THE SUPPORT OF JOHN MCCAIN?

That is why people are so fervent about Obama, because he is not in the same party as Bush, nor has he shown any support for Bush's failed policy.

I'm nominating you for "Dumbest Post of the Year".

I am from Canada and know alot about it. We in Canada pay attention to what is happening in the U.S.

Unlike the U.S., we get all of your news in our country. I watched both conventions and just adore The Daily show with Jon Stewart. As for the McCain comment....here it is.. Note the date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPYkNQlJMM

McCains use of the joke is why Obama thought he could get away with it... it's not playing very well with the women in this country. One of the Democratic web sites had a big discussion about using this right after Palins speech. What it tells me is Obama is too stupid to be president if this is the kind of judgment he will exhibit.

Now you have the head of the Democratic party in NC saying that Palins"primary qualification is she hasn't had an abortion"

Keep up the good work Democrats....

Edited by mulewright

McCains use of the joke is why Obama thought he could get away with it... it's not playing very well with the women in this country. One of the Democratic web sites had a big discussion about using this right after Palins speech. What it tells me is Obama is too stupid to be president if this is the kind of judgment he will exhibit.

Now you have the head of the Democratic party in NC saying that Palins"primary qualification is she hasn't had an abortion"

Keep up the good work Democrats....

If you are so concerned about sexist comment's and action's why wasn't you on bitching about the button's and banner's the Republican's were wearing and waving that said?

" Sarah Palin The hottest Veep From The Coldest State "

I think that was very distasteful and demeaning for all women, after all aren't WE especially the Conservatives supposed to respect WOMEN and not look at them that way. shame shame shame :stirpot::ohsnap:

So he has been planning this brainwashing for the past 8 years? How can you not see the damage that the Bush administration has done WITH THE SUPPORT OF JOHN MCCAIN?

That is why people are so fervent about Obama, because he is not in the same party as Bush, nor has he shown any support for Bush's failed policy.

I'm nominating you for "Dumbest Post of the Year".

"That is why people are so fervent about Obama, because he is not in the same party as Bush"

You moron.I could have used that sentence as part of my post.Thanks for backing me up. :hysterical:

I guess its safe to say I'm nominating you for the "dumbest reply of the year". :hysterical:

On the drudge report, there is a article about obama calling Gov Palen a pig. Anybody else see this?

Yes, it is a bunch of bull. not true at all. but I must say as a middle age white man, I think she is about the worst person he could have picked. but there again anyone who has followed this knows mcsilly is just that silly.

Actually his Quote was "You can put lipstick on a pig" "its still a pig".

He never called Palin a Pig nor did he refer to Palin as to being a pig.

Just more false statements Certain Media Stations put out.

The problem is that we can all see McCain using the phrase. I cannot believe that the Phrase is any part of Obama's everyday language.

Obama plans how to say "Bless you" when someone sneezes, I cannot believe that this remark was an inadvertent toss off. That being said I'm still voting for Obama.

After reviewing what little either of them has really said there is a clear path of increasing deficients and decreasing economic growth with McCain's plans. While Obamas economic plans do not live up to recovery I would hope for they will cause the least long term damage. There is no logic in continuing a war with and decreasing taxes. It just plan doesn't make sense to aks the Chinese government to fund out war in Iraq.

Edited by Antro

"That is why people are so fervent about Obama, because he is not in the same party as Bush"

You moron.I could have used that sentence as part of my post.Thanks for backing me up. :hysterical:

I guess its safe to say I'm nominating you for the "dumbest reply of the year". :hysterical:

"That is why people are so fervent about Obama, because he is not in the same party as Bush, nor has he shown any support for Bush's failed policy."

Try using the whole sentence idiot. Typical Republican, twist what people say to make yourself look smarter.

The Republican party, which John McCain and George W. Bush belong to, has screwed the country to hell. That is the reason why Obama is so popular, he is not one of them. Hell, just about any Democratic nomination would've stirred the population. Whether you like it or not, they did it to themselves.