2010 fusion wants/needs

blazerdude20

The quality/look/feel of the cloth upholstery definitely has room for improvement! The cloth seats included with the Sport Appearance Package are great, but the fabric on standard models is sub-par. The S/SE cloth is especially unimpressive.

Heated CLOTH seats would be a welcome option, too! Some of us simply don't like leather but our butts still get cold in the winter. =)

I had an ST Focus with heated cloth seats, and I loved it! Most dealers will install heated seats, but it would be nice to have heated cloth as a factory option. I can't see a strong reason not to have it as a standalone option. Ford does seem to be "simplifying" their ordering system with package groups instead of a bevy of standalone goodies. Still would love it. I think it was called the "cold weather package" on the Focus, and came paired with heated mirrors for around $200. It was a no brainer in upstate, NY. Brrrrr....

Pretty handy!

Yep, right up to the part where I couldn't get the material removed and tried to cut it and then glue it back together. Looks horrible but I think I know how to get it off safely now without cutting. Just need to get a new visor and give it another try. It will still be cheaper than buying a new homelink equipped visor or mirror ($300+).

Awaiting to buy a 2010 sport, I wished they had an opton for adding a engine block heater and heated mirrors without having to get the loaded 402 package (for the mirrors). My wife's altima already was wired up for heated turn signal mirrors does anyone know if the fusion is the same way? Another thing I would like is the garage door opener built into the mirror or perhaps the headliner. I have gotten used to not carrying around the remote control in the car.

I just wish you could get a loaded SEL without a SUNROOF.