Vehicles that Presidential Candidates Drive

So shoot me.

Unbelievable. So the presidential candidate's car matters more to you than where the candidate stands on issues like national security, energy policy, the future of health care, and government reform? You know, things that might actually affect your life ... :banghead: No wonder why our country is screwed.

Edited by SVT_MAN

+ 1

also i found out today that Cindy McCain has a drifting licence.....i would laugh if i saw her drifting

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/e60/news/story?id=3571491

Yup, I read that too. She apparently has a Nissan that she drifts in. I found that very unlikely.

Now ... we wait for all the Democrats on this board to declare McCain a traitor since she is into a Japanese-derived sport and drives a Japanese car .... oh noes! She is evil! I can't believe how silly some people are on this board. That would be kind of like not voting for a candidate because he / she enjoyed to knit or something ...

Yup, I read that too. She apparently has a Nissan that she drifts in. I found that very unlikely.

Now ... we wait for all the Democrats on this board to declare McCain a traitor since she is into a Japanese-derived sport and drives a Japanese car .... oh noes! She is evil! I can't believe how silly some people are on this board. That would be kind of like not voting for a candidate because he / she enjoyed to knit or something ...

^^^

Cosign.

Especially after the thread "What Would You Drive If There Was No Ford" (or whatever the title was) and half the people who responded said they would drive Jap cars. :doh:

Obama didn't drive a Ford until Bill Ford Jr. BLASTED him in the media for driving a Chrysler 300C while deriding the domestic manufacturers for not building fuel efficient cars.

Obama doesn't even have a backbone when it comes to his choice in vehicles.

Also the time Chrysler was owned by the Germans and a GERMAN company plus the 300 was made by in Canada by the CAW.

well you can drift with mustangs......but 240s are the most preferred mode of doing it