USA TYRANNY

Fatso

A lame duck administration has been granted the authority to spend $700 Billion taxpayer dollars {those are dollars confiscated from people by the United States Government under the threat of incarceration}buying worthless pieces of paper from financial institutions around the globe.$700 billion dollars is enough to buy the politicians, both Democrats and Republicans many powerful friends.How much of our hard earned money do you think will end up in Swiss and Israeli bank accounts?Does it make right that there was a CRISIS to react too?Was this free spending bill the best solution?WORK HARDER!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lame duck administration has been granted the authority to spend $700 Billion taxpayer dollars {those are dollars confiscated from people by the United States Government under the threat of incarceration}buying worthless pieces of paper from financial institutions around the globe.$700 billion dollars is enough to buy the politicians, both Democrats and Republicans many powerful friends.How much of our hard earned money do you think will end up in Swiss and Israeli bank accounts?Does it make right that there was a CRISIS to react too?Was this free spending bill the best solution?WORK HARDER!

There were Saudi banks lobbying for the provisions that allows foreign banks to be part of it.

Interesting about the Saudi`s.My point is corruption.Perhaps this swindle of the U.S. Taxpayer was just a way for the wealthy to say to Obama "Go ahead,raise our taxes.We will simply give the working class their money back"OBEY ALL RULES.ARE YOU WORRYING ENOUGH?BE SENSITIVE.

Edited by Fatso

buying foreclosed homes is NOT a WORTHLESS purchase!!

Maybe buying a foreclosed home is not a worthless deal BUT buying a financially based derivitive{?????} that somehow represents a lost bet on the movement of the credit markets is.It has been estimated that 20% of all home loans are in foreclosure.The bailout was for 700 billion dollars.The majority of the money will not help homeowners in foreclosure.It will help financial institutions move bad investment off their books and onto the Federal Budget Deficit and that,my friend, is non-productive.But HEY look at the celebrities!Anyone who is dis-satisfied must be a miserable loser.I saw a Lending Tree advertisement saying no SSN required for a mortgage.Here we go again.Never ending crisis.DISTRUST EACH OTHER.TRUST ONLY THE ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE YOU SEE ON TELEVISION.

Edited by Fatso

Maybe buying a foreclosed home is not a worthless deal BUT buying a financially based derivitive{?????} that somehow represents a lost bet on the movement of the credit markets is.It has been estimated that 20% of all home loans are in foreclosure.The bailout was for 700 billion dollars.The majority of the money will not help homeowners in foreclosure.It will help financial institutions move bad investment off their books and onto the Federal Budget Deficit and that,my friend, is non-productive.But HEY look at the celebrities!Anyone who is dis-satisfied must be a miserable loser.I saw a Lending Tree advertisement saying no SSN required for a mortgage.Here we go again.Never ending crisis.DISTRUST EACH OTHER.TRUST ONLY THE ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE YOU SEE ON TELEVISION.

Don't think that this will be the last bailout for the theives in suits. Now that the precedent has been established and taxpayers haven't revolted violently, more bailouts are sure to come. I heard on CNBC yesterday both candidates are for the idea of giving all the morons who gambled with ARM's would get special 4 3/4 - 5 1/2% fixed rate mortages and that the PRINCIPLE on the loan will also being reduced. Needless to say it will be subsidized with more taxpayer dollars and mortage companies who stand to get stiffed on the deal will pass on unjust higher rates to other responsible and loan worthy applicants. Looks like alot of greedy pencil-necked paper-pushers in suits and irresponsible home buyers have been rewarded while the rest of us pay the price. Just another entitlement obligation for us to pay to go along with the illegals using our system to their advantage, welfare parasites, and the rest of the free riders gumming up the works.

Don't think that this will be the last bailout for the theives in suits. Now that the precedent has been established and taxpayers haven't revolted violently, more bailouts are sure to come. I heard on CNBC yesterday both candidates are for the idea of giving all the morons who gambled with ARM's would get special 4 3/4 - 5 1/2% fixed rate mortages and that the PRINCIPLE on the loan will also being reduced. Needless to say it will be subsidized with more taxpayer dollars and mortage companies who stand to get stiffed on the deal will pass on unjust higher rates to other responsible and loan worthy applicants. Looks like alot of greedy pencil-necked paper-pushers in suits and irresponsible home buyers have been rewarded while the rest of us pay the price. Just another entitlement obligation for us to pay to go along with the illegals using our system to their advantage, welfare parasites, and the rest of the free riders gumming up the works.

Are we related?What is also lost in this terrible situation is the affect on future generations.The precedent has been set.The American People can be sold a 'crisis' and don`t seem to have the necessary courage to take action other than to maybe vote for the other guy who is either a Democrat or Republican so what difference does that make?So now Lending Tree which represents multiple banks and mortgage brokers is advertising loans that require no SSN.Here we go again.Play by the rules and save your money because next we will be bailing out defaulted credit balances given to criminlas and illegal immigrants.USA is a wonderful country to be a thief.

Edited by Fatso

From what I have heard them say they will be buying them at book value, not what the market says. House values are going to go lower.

The situation is fluid and intentionally complicated but I have not seen or heard of plans to buy foreclosed homes.I believe that whoever gave the loan will still hold the deed.PAPER will be bought.The homeowner who is in foreclosure or upside down on their house remains hosed.I kinda like the idea of renegotiating with the homeowner BUT the problem is at what point do you just stop trusting that you will be payed,,,anything?This bailout is enormous and inflationary and goes beyond buying foreclosed property.It is the Government Politicians pulling the wool over the eyes of the trusting public and doing a favor for their rich and powerful cronies.I hope that the dictaors are always kind.Angelina Jolie says that you should do,,,,,,,,,,!CELEBRITIES.WORSHIP THEM FOR THE GODS THEY ARE.

Are we related?What is also lost in this terrible situation is the affect on future generations.The precedent has been set.The American People can be sold a 'crisis' and don`t seem to have the necessary courage to take action other than to maybe vote for the other guy who is either a Democrat or Republican so what difference does that make?So now Lending Tree which represents multiple banks and mortgage brokers is advertising loans that require no SSN.Here we go again.Play by the rules and save your money because next we will be bailing out defaulted credit balances given to criminlas and illegal immigrants.USA is a wonderful country to be a thief.

This also shows that to be responsible and live within your means penalizes you. So people who gambled on ARMS will be rewarded by being granted fixed rate mortgages below the rate that most fixed rate mortgagees hold now. This just shows the younger generation do not worry about personal responsibility just roll the dice and someone will bail you out. Not only will they bail you out they will reward your recklessness. While all the people who READ their terms, scraped together their downpayment, made sure they could afford the payment or let's put it this way, were fiscally responsible, pay the price and feel like fools. How about the people who did not overextend tjemselves will they get their loan balance adjusted? will they get their fixed rate lowered? No they will look on while what they were taught and what they practised, fiscal responsibility, are spit on and laughed at by the opportunists and deadbeats.

Some of those responsible people I bet will be willing to let there mortgages and debt fall behind to let mother government come in and provide the same deal.

I know you read the posts here and I was really surprised to see some of the people raising scenarios of children running around with fingerless gloves and stoking the 55 barrel drum with wood if this bailout did not go through. All the houses on the block going into foreclosure. They buy in to the same old crisis mentality of this government when they want to ram something through on the pretext of helping main street. Sort of like the weapons of mass destruction scenario. You know I sometimes feel like a fool to play by the rules and not expect as my RIGHT to have the brand new house, Brand new cars, spend more than I could afford, not save anything for that proverbial rainy day as it appears most of these borrowers did. Everyone says they were duped it was the greedy bankers and I guess it was to a great extent but I was always told when someone is trying to sell you something whether it be a car or a loan that YOU are the one who is taking on the resposibility and YOU have to be the guardian of your future and your children's future and that may mean that you have to do your homework and realize that as history has shown the housing market, the economy, as well as the stock market has its ups and downs and just because someone tells you you can do something such as take out an ARM for more money than YOU know you can afford IF, as its title indicates, it ADJUSTS upward and now you cannot afford the loan YOU signed on to, than I cannot understand why I as a taxpayer should foot the bill. Then to see what was added into this crisis bill such as support for the rum producers and race track owners etc you realize that the government is up for sale to the highest bidding lobbyists and our representatives are just whores waiting on the corner for the next quick buck. people will believe anything. But the majority of the American people were against this bailout and it did not matter the whores voted in THEIR own interests.

Dubai is building another record skyscraper.The USA infrastructure is in dire need of maintenance.People in the South can not buy gas.A human being generally speaking does not want to feel pain.So the public just buys into the charming bull$hit that is fed to them by the television.How the Government jammed this down the taxpayers throat in less than two weeks?I know it is hard to sympathize with status seekers who just had to have a house in 'BIRMINGHAM' :bowdown: but if they can pay something,why not let them stay in the house.Of course there is a possibilty that they just take advantage of the situation again.Just like the pathetic poor people.Give them too much help and they just breed more misery.I am disillusioned in the United States of America.Drug addicts and alcoholics get sympathy.People who don`t work get sympathy.Criminal get sympathy and lift weights in prison.Everybody is looking to sue somebody.She was born, OPRAH WINFREY,just a poor Black girl who NEVER REALLY STOOD A CHANCE in our racist society.YOU DON`T MESS WITH THE TELEVISION

Edited by Fatso

Dubai is building another record skyscraper.The USA infrastructure is in dire need of maintenance.People in the South can not buy gas.A human being generally speaking does not want to feel pain.So the public just buys into the charming bull$hit that is fed to them by the television.How the Government jammed this down the taxpayers throat in less than two weeks?I know it is hard to sympathize with status seekers who just had to have a house in 'BIRMINGHAM' :bowdown: but if they can pay something,why not let them stay in the house.Of course there is a possibilty that they just take advantage of the situation again.Just like the pathetic poor people.Give them too much help and they just breed more misery.I am disillusioned in the United States of America.Drug addicts and alcoholics get sympathy.People who don`t work get sympathy.Criminal get sympathy and lift weights in prison.Everybody is looking to sue somebody.She was born, OPRAH WINFREY,just a poor Black girl who NEVER REALLY STOOD A CHANCE in our racist society.YOU DON`T MESS WITH THE TELEVISION

Let's just all hold hands and sing "Kum bai yah".

Problem; High default rate on mortgages floods housing market with artificially over valued (due to Fed and Fannie and Freddie pumping market with easy predatory loans) homes.

Oversupply of unsold homes on market drives down prices of homes, banks don't want to sell short on homes so homes remain in market while further defaults further inflate supply. Banks find themselves holding paper that even they can't seem to determine a value, therefore their books are unable to balance. They will go "bankrupt" unless "someone" is willing to take their paper. Rather than let the market stabilize the prices of homes, and poorly managed banks disappear, the Fed prints 600 billion dollars and passes them out to their friends, mean while the Washington conspiritors hatch a plan to take a further 700 billion directly from the taxpayer (yes only so many inflationary dollars can be pumped into the economy in a given month) to purchase paper that has little value.

The value of homes still has to stabilize for that paper to begin to derive any worth at all. Therefore, our government will have to sit on that paper longer than it takes for the market to stabilize then begin to recover before the "taxpayer" will see any "profit" from the purchases, particularly so as we are forced to buy at the "banks" asking price, not true market value of the paper. That, my friends will take decades. Kiss that money goodbye.

Oh, and they will be coming back for more.....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw3no2A4

:ohsnap:

So many dollars have been printed BUT they can`t let us get our hands on em or inflation will skyrocket so what gives this dollar value?The fact that it is harvested from people being productive!Huh?Honest labor.Well that and the USA military muscle.There is something fundamentally wrong with paying so much money for a now worthless piece of paper.No value is created in the transaction.There is no accountability for failure.No product.No service provided {to the masses}.No medicine.NADA just "gemme awl uh yo money mother-fucker,now how you like dat"" whatcha gonna do about it,Willis"

Edited by Fatso

What I think this country needs is an underpinning of thought that dictates that every member of society should be made useful no matter what. No more prisoners laying around sucking up oxygen and billions of our tax dollars - put them to work repaying their debt to society on anything that needs improvement including civil engineering projects, road work, picking up litter, improving our parks, etc. Same thing for anyone on govt. assistance. No work - No free bridge card, food stamps, section 8, NOTHING. The media and particularly the dumb box tv media definitely keep us informed of matters of relatively low mentality, brainless programming that keeps our heads in the sand so we don't see the freight train run over our rears. Funny how hollywood keeps re-making movies already made over and over continually updating them to conform to new politically correct and socialological mindsets they want us to conform to. I read a book 15 years ago called "Behold a Pale Horse"by William Cooper (who correctly predicted his own death by our govt.) and worked at the council on foriegn relations and spilled the beans about how a new world order would be ushered in. Mass media and education had to be dumbed down to the level of a 4rth grader and that we would be steered into being irresponsible in our personal spending and just about every aspect of our lives. You cannot have a NWO with huge disparities in quality of life among all the nations of the world and the plan was to radically reduce the quality of life in the USA (Nafta, GATT, Globalism, etc came along) by artificially improving the lower achiever countries who would benefit and we would meet at a happy medium. The idea was to run America into the ground with DEBT causing the collapse of our country. Have you every wondered why we keep sending billions to sustain the starving people in certain areas of the world- over and over, nonending, so they can live to breed another day - people who should of realized centuries ago that trying to survive in those areas was impossible and should of vacated to areas more suitable for survival like the smarter and un-lazy humans who had to walk to a better place to make a life . Survival of the fittest and natural selection which is the law of nature that allows the most hard working and intelligent to survive with the limited resources available and simply let the dumbest and laziest die along with their gene line. The power structure at the top is interfering with natural selection - so get ready for alot of idiocracy(Great movie by the way) to fill our lives. The truth of the matter is not all people are alike no matter what they keep trying to ram down our throats - just like everything in the natural world, plants and animals all have sub-species among them with different qualites and one thing is constant - Survival Of The Fittest and Natural Selection Rule. So if you are an intelligent, forward thinking, hard working specie of human, be prepared to pay for and put up with the rest who will outnumber us, lower our quality of life, and eventually Threaten Our Survival.

What I think this country needs is an underpinning of thought that dictates that every member of society should be made useful no matter what. ........................ Survival Of The Fittest and Natural Selection Rule. So if you are an intelligent, forward thinking, hard working specie of human, be prepared to pay for and put up with the rest who will outnumber us, lower our quality of life, and eventually Threaten Our Survival.

Outstanding! As much as I agree with you sir, the grim reality is, those who are productive AND responsible are outnumbered.

What a refreshingly independent thought process you have.

now "WHEA AH MAH SUHVISES!"

We are not and NEVER have been a true capitalist country!!!!

Capitalism by itself cannot EVER work!!!!!!!

If we are truely capitalist then we would have no BANKRUPTCY courts. We would not allow companies or individuals to file and keep some assets and wipe out alot of debt then start all over, we wopuld take EVERYTHING they own and put there ass' in prison!!

If we were cap. then we would not have a FDA or ANY type of regulations.

Go read The Jungle because thats what happens when you have true capitalism!!!

Without regulation ALL of the whale's for example would have been killed off along time ago. And we would have NO Natl' Parks to go see. They would clear cut all the trees and then leave a mess behind!!

No society can survive on true capitalism!!!!!!!!

Dude, are you typing this on the way to a Marylin Manson show or something? You have black eyeliner, and an anarchy symbol on your t-shirt? Don't believe the TV and the beautiful people, but if you'll excuse me I'm gonna quote Different Strokes. Disillusioned with America. That's a shock. We're in tough times, and throughout history, be it tough times financially, or tough times during war, there are those that hike up their pants and do what needs to be done, and there are those that draft dodge to stay home and cry about it. Sometimes things are tough, and you have to do things you don't like. Things that aren't easy to do. Or you can do nothing and bitch about it on the internet. Now if you'll excuse me, I think the prince of darkness is on Dr. Phil today...

Dude, are you typing this on the way to a Marylin Manson show or something? You have black eyeliner, and an anarchy symbol on your t-shirt? Don't believe the TV and the beautiful people, but if you'll excuse me I'm gonna quote Different Strokes. Disillusioned with America. That's a shock. We're in tough times, and throughout history, be it tough times financially, or tough times during war, there are those that hike up their pants and do what needs to be done, and there are those that draft dodge to stay home and cry about it. Sometimes things are tough, and you have to do things you don't like. Things that aren't easy to do. Or you can do nothing and bitch about it on the internet. Now if you'll excuse me, I think the prince of darkness is on Dr. Phil today...

Hi and your point is what?That I am a weirdo?That I am an ass hole?Calling me,fat?Okay.I have not been called 'dude' in about 25 years EXCEPT inside a Ford Plant.Who is Marilyn Manson,anyways?I go back to The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show,Burt Bacharach,Dionne Warwick,Woodstock,Beach Boys,Sandpipers,Simon and Garfunkle`s free concert in Central Park and Elvis.The qoute was a joke.Let me axe you this,do you believe that the television creates stereotypes?What is a paradigm?Social Norm?Have any idea how many times you are viewing the same commercial on television?What is HYPE?Okay ya got me.It hurts now I must get back on topic .Important historical events are taking place.The powerful people may be orchestrating a Wall Street crash and preparing to declare Martial Law.Nothing is about 'ME',,,,you,,,,you,,,,internet bully!INDEPENDENT THOUGHT WILL BE SCOFFED AT AND SOCIETY WILL CHASTISE YOU IN SOME NOT SO SUBTLE WAYS!"S-T-I-F-L-E yourself Edith",Archie Bunker

Edited by Fatso

From what I have heard them say they will be buying them at book value, not what the market says. House values are going to go lower.

Here is a little bit I found out today 10/6 from the N.Y.Times about what is in the bailout/rescue package that will help homeowners in arrears.If you have an ARM and your first adjusted payment was made between 1-2004 and 12-31-2007 and your loan balance is at least 75% of the homes market value then you may be able to renegotiate at a mortgage of 2.5% for 5 years depending on your ability to pay.Then your mortgage will adjust to the prevailing market rates.So if you took out an ARM to buy a luxury home that you could not afford you just might be in luck.So the less you have paid on your principle so far the better?Free stuff a comin`

Edited by Fatso

Dude, are you typing this on the way to a Marylin Manson show or something? You have black eyeliner, and an anarchy symbol on your t-shirt? Don't believe the TV and the beautiful people, but if you'll excuse me I'm gonna quote Different Strokes. Disillusioned with America. That's a shock. We're in tough times, and throughout history, be it tough times financially, or tough times during war, there are those that hike up their pants and do what needs to be done, and there are those that draft dodge to stay home and cry about it. Sometimes things are tough, and you have to do things you don't like. Things that aren't easy to do. Or you can do nothing and bitch about it on the internet.

That's a mouthful o nuthin! I think someone hiked their pants up a bit too high!

That's a mouthful o nuthin! I think someone hiked their pants up a bit too high!

WATCH OUT! chiefstang MAY START POINTING OUT TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND SPELLING MISTAKES!Far too important events are unfolding before our very eyes to get sidetracked with 'unacceptable attitude' bullshit.See the DJIA?Thousands,millions of people have seen their liquidity dry up.That may have disastorous consequences for Ford Motor and the econmoy.Plus World Stock Markets are in a tailspin.Know what this means?NA-THING,NA-THING FOR YOU THIS CHRISTMAS,or me!Fatso may turn into Skinny!

Edited by Fatso