Bush and Obama

Unless they just found Obama in bed with a live boy or a dead girl, color me skeptical.

BUT, I'll keep an open mind.

Ranger, I'm not convinced that would do it either.....people like razor and dean would make excuses and try to explain it away....call it a smear....and of course the mbla would come out for him

Ranger, I'm not convinced that would do it either.....people like razor and dean would make excuses and try to explain it away....call it a smear....and of course the mbla would come out for him

then convince me it is anything but nap, now the onus is on you....I will say it again...I wouldn't vote for either of them...but I find the constant bashing to be focused more on the half white guy....you agree or not?....I am NOT the one with the blinders on.....I don't beleive half of what EITHER of them say, beleive HALF of wht theii ads would want you to believe...or pretty much ANYTHING posted on youtube or written by someone with an obvious vendetta grasping for his OWN time in the limelight ( Berg )...you guys beleive anything you want....I veiw it all from a sceptical standpoint....so re-direct such sweeping comments to other obviously brainwashed media beleivers...me I'll stick with my grain of salt attitude until ACTUAL proof and facts are presented, not individual bias....

Edited by Deanh

then convince me it is anything but nap, now the onius is on you....I will say it again...I wouldn't vote for either of them...but I find the constant bashing to be focused more on the half white guy....you agree or not?....I am NOT the one with the blinders on.....I don't beleive half of what EITHER of them say, beleive HALF of wht theii ads would want you to believe...or pretty much ANYTHING posted on youtube or written by someone with an obvious vendetta grasping for his OWN time in the limelight ( Berg )...you guys beleive anything you want....I veiw it all from a sceptical standpoint....so re-direct such sweeping comments to other obviously brainwashed media beleivers...me I'll stick with my grain of salt attitude until ACTUAL proof and facts are presented, not individual bias....

Convincce you of what?...that the coverage is bias?..... go here and you tell me.

then convince me it is anything but nap, now the onius is on you....I will say it again...I wouldn't vote for either of them...but I find the constant bashing to be focused more on the half white guy....you agree or not?....I am NOT the one with the blinders on.....I don't beleive half of what EITHER of them say, beleive HALF of wht theii ads would want you to believe...or pretty much ANYTHING posted on youtube or written by someone with an obvious vendetta grasping for his OWN time in the limelight ( Berg )...you guys beleive anything you want....I veiw it all from a sceptical standpoint....so re-direct such sweeping comments to other obviously brainwashed media beleivers...me I'll stick with my grain of salt attitude until ACTUAL proof and facts are presented, not individual bias....

what's his race have to do with it?

Something to consider is that Deanh lists his address as "So Cal".

Given that Prop 8 is on the Ballot out there, it is possible that he could be seeing some things that those of us in the rest of the country are not.

Not that I agree with his postion. I've seen some fairly flimsy stuff on the Republican side, although some of it is legitimate (past acquantances, the definition of "tax cut", and the ever-declining threshold for whose taxes are going up).

I've seen the most (personally) cruel stuff coming from the left side (the Trig Palin E-bay page, retardedbaby.com, McCain is a closet homosexual, etc).

We only know what we see.

my point...absolutely NOTHING! someone even mentioned repartations...you tell me?....its an issue that ranks at the top of a lot of personal attacks and voter fear...I thought America was over such prehistoric veiwpoints...unfortunately wether you like it or not, and for better or worse race IS a huge issue in this election....bit of a cop out to some

Something to consider is that Deanh lists his address as "So Cal".

Given that Prop 8 is on the Ballot out there, it is possible that he could be seeing some things that those of us in the rest of the country are not.

Not that I agree with his postion. I've seen some fairly flimsy stuff on the Republican side, although some of it is legitimate (past acquantances, the definition of "tax cut", and the ever-declining threshold for whose taxes are going up).

I've seen the most (personally) cruel stuff coming from the left side (the Trig Palin E-bay page, retardedbaby.com, McCain is a closet homosexual, etc).

We only know what we see.

hell...wev'e had people knocking on our doors Mormon style with Prop 8 leaflets etc.....one was even an English guy that COULDN"T ( like me ) vote!!!!!!! man, some definite passionates out there....but my point is I pretty much ignore the deluge of what I consider DOCTORED "facts" constantly being published/ blogged......sad note is some are convinced what they read is gospel...( even sadder is it goes both ways yet people INSTANTLY brand my ire/ disdain as supporting Obama.....what does THAt tell you...oh, that 75% of the negetivity is aimed at obama....so for me to protest means I must side with him????? sorry, THAT is an asumption )

Edited by Deanh

I missed it Versa, do fill us in.
I'm trying to get the video, but FNC is being all "It's our property" and such. Basically, a rep from Obama's campaign was on "Your World" with Neil Cavuto (Ironically Cavuto is taking a sick day). When repeatedly asked about the recent confusion with Governor Richard's statement yesterday ["What Obama wants to do is he is basically looking at $120,000 and under among those that are in the middle class, and there is a tax cut for those"], the rep (frustrated) blurted out "Because there are not many people in that state that make over $200,000", basically insinuating that New Mexicans are poor and unsuccessful. Furthermore, when repeatedly asked why Obama's campaign couldn't agree on a number (income wise) for middle classification, She again snapped saying "Because middle class are really people making $45,000."

Furthermore, the tone in which she said both comments was basically on the lines of "DUH!"; as if anyone anyone with a brain already knew these things further insinuating that people who believe Obama's message are stupid.

Edited by Versa-Tech

I'm trying to get the video, but FNC is being all "It's our property" and such. Basically, a rep from Obama's campaign was on "Your World" with Neil Cavuto (Ironically Cavuto is taking a sick day). When repeatedly asked about the recent confusion with Governor Richard's statement yesterday ["What Obama wants to do is he is basically looking at $120,000 and under among those that are in the middle class, and there is a tax cut for those"], the rep (frustrated) blurted out "Because there are many people in that state that make over $200,000", basically insinuating that New Mexicans are poor and unsuccessful. Furthermore, when repeatedly asked why Obama's campaign couldn't agree on a number (income wise) for middle classification, She again snapped saying "Because middle class are really people making $45,000."

Furthermore, the tone in which she said both comments was basically on the lines of "DUH!"; as if anyone anyone with a brain already knew these things further insinuating that people who believe Obama's message are stupid.

If I am following you, what the representative said was that the people that are (really) getting a tax cut are those making less than $45,000?

If I am following you, what the representative said was that the people that are (really) getting a tax cut are those making less than $45,000?
Yes.

It would appear that the anchor (A british chap) was the first [in this entire campaign coverage] that was both smart enough and quick enough to make a complete ass of Obama's campaign (or at least one of their reps). So quick-witted was this guy (His vocabulary like that of a Yale English Professor), that the rep from Obama's campaign became emotional and eventually lashed out, completely contradicting the message of her campaign; if only to save herself from looking like a complete dunce sitting across the table from a very smart man.

It was like she wanted to cry out "I don't really believe the bullshit of this campaign. Stop making me look as dumb as our voters"

PS. I don't believe that people that vote for Obama are dumb. It is my opinion that Obama's campaign believes that their voters are dumb and easily manipulated by rhetoric.

Yes.

It would appear that the anchor (A british chap) was the first [in this entire campaign coverage] that was both smart enough and quick enough to make a complete ass of Obama's campaign (or at least one of their reps). So quick-witted was this guy (His vocabulary like that of a Yale English Professor), that the rep from Obama's campaign became emotional and eventually lashed out, completely contradicting the message of her campaign; if only to save herself from looking like a complete dunce sitting across the table from a very smart man.

It was like she wanted to cry out "I don't really believe the bullshit of this campaign. Stop making me look as dumb as our voters"

PS. I don't believe that people that vote for Obama are dumb. It is my opinion that Obama's campaign believes that their voters are dumb and easily manipulated by rhetoric.

totally agree with the "rhetoric" quip....probably pertains to both parties, after all we can only draw conclusions and opinions on what we are being force fed no?......shameful bunch of convoluted forever changing claptrap designed to confuse those not familiar with political campaign practices.....hell, I'm sure 90 % of the interns are not fully versed in their campaigns strategies and policies......

totally agree with the "rhetoric" quip....probably pertains to both parties, after all we can only draw conclusions and opinions on what we are being force fed no?......shameful bunch of convoluted forever changing claptrap designed to confuse those not familiar with political campaign practices.....hell, I'm sure 90 % of the interns are not fully versed in their campaigns strategies and policies......
I Absolutely agree. Both parties are guilty. They both spout absolute shit. The difference is that McCain spouts shit when his policies are compared to Bush's. Obama spouts shit when asked if his policies are even fiscally possible.

I Absolutely agree. Both parties are guilty. They both spout absolute shit. The difference is that McCain spouts shit when his policies are compared to Bush's. Obama spouts shit when asked if his policies are even fiscally possible.

confusing to say the least...I wonder how many will vote then stand bleary eyed looking confused by the voting booth, pondering if they sifted thru the crap and voted IN THE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY, not based on a media contrived, and campaign dog and pony bias..... :banghead: Hell can anyone really tell what is real and what is smoke and mirrors or is it just ANOTHER case of "tell em what they want to hear, get the vote, and then we will deal with things the best we can....."

This makes me wonder if Joe Biden really believes in his running mate.

October 31st, 2008 9:22 PM Eastern

Biden Tells Reporters McCain Won’t Give Up

Joe Biden stopped by a local burger joint for late night take-out, but wound up taking 12 minutes of questions from national reporters who haven’t been able to talk to the Delaware Senator since a flight to Kalispell, MT on September 7th.

So did the gaffe-prone VP nominee feel pressure from the campaign not to talk to the press?

“If I’m muzzled, I don’t know,” Biden said. “I’ve done 200 interviews. I’ve been doing, you know, half a dozen to a dozen satellite feeds everyday. I’m doing shows, I mean, so, no one said anything to me about it.”

Biden told the small media throng inside the diner that while he feels good, he expects a tight race.

This election is going to be a lot closer than everybody thinks it is,” Biden said. “I think it’s going to be close in Florida, it’s going to be close here, it’s going to be close in Missouri, I think it’s going to close - I don’t think it will be that close in Pennsylvania, I feel very good about Pennsylvania.”

“I think it’s going to be close in North Carolina, um, you know, Virginia feels really good but, you know, it ain’t till it happens,” he laughed. “We’re going everywhere. Montana, Arizona, I mean we’re everywhere we can be.”

McCain, he said, isn’t going away quietly. “One of the things I’ve admired about John, and I’ve considered him — why I’ve considered him a friend. He does, he never gives up,” said Biden. “I just hope when it’s over, win or lose, you walk up and you shake hands and say John, we’ve got a lot of work to do.”

The VP nominee said he’s glad to hear that McCain is closing out his TV campaign with a positive ad. “I hope John ends this campaign with his strength,” he said. ” I think it’s just not a good thing to, win or lose it’s not a good thing to end in sort of this tough environment. No matter what.”

As for his relationship with the man he calls a good friend? “I hope it’s intact,” he said.” John and I haven’t had a chance to speak. We have not had a chance to speak.”

“I just think that, uh, I think – I believe when this is over, win or lose, John and I are likely to be around, you, in one form or another, in one job or another, and I hope, uh, my hope is we can work together. Because folks, it sounds corny, you cannot do this stuff unless you start to get a little purple here. You can’t make these big decisions. I mean, you need, you need cooperation, no matter how.”

This makes me wonder if Joe Biden really believes in his running mate.

October 31st, 2008 9:22 PM Eastern

Biden Tells Reporters McCain Won’t Give Up

Joe Biden stopped by a local burger joint for late night take-out, but wound up taking 12 minutes of questions from national reporters who haven’t been able to talk to the Delaware Senator since a flight to Kalispell, MT on September 7th.

So did the gaffe-prone VP nominee feel pressure from the campaign not to talk to the press?

“If I’m muzzled, I don’t know,” Biden said. “I’ve done 200 interviews. I’ve been doing, you know, half a dozen to a dozen satellite feeds everyday. I’m doing shows, I mean, so, no one said anything to me about it.”

Biden told the small media throng inside the diner that while he feels good, he expects a tight race.

This election is going to be a lot closer than everybody thinks it is,” Biden said. “I think it’s going to be close in Florida, it’s going to be close here, it’s going to be close in Missouri, I think it’s going to close - I don’t think it will be that close in Pennsylvania, I feel very good about Pennsylvania.”

“I think it’s going to be close in North Carolina, um, you know, Virginia feels really good but, you know, it ain’t till it happens,” he laughed. “We’re going everywhere. Montana, Arizona, I mean we’re everywhere we can be.”

McCain, he said, isn’t going away quietly. “One of the things I’ve admired about John, and I’ve considered him — why I’ve considered him a friend. He does, he never gives up,” said Biden. “I just hope when it’s over, win or lose, you walk up and you shake hands and say John, we’ve got a lot of work to do.”

The VP nominee said he’s glad to hear that McCain is closing out his TV campaign with a positive ad. “I hope John ends this campaign with his strength,” he said. ” I think it’s just not a good thing to, win or lose it’s not a good thing to end in sort of this tough environment. No matter what.”

As for his relationship with the man he calls a good friend? “I hope it’s intact,” he said.” John and I haven’t had a chance to speak. We have not had a chance to speak.”

“I just think that, uh, I think – I believe when this is over, win or lose, John and I are likely to be around, you, in one form or another, in one job or another, and I hope, uh, my hope is we can work together. Because folks, it sounds corny, you cannot do this stuff unless you start to get a little purple here. You can’t make these big decisions. I mean, you need, you need cooperation, no matter how.”

I think biden sees obama as a means to an end......it's no secret that he has an enormous ego and has wanted to be the POTUS for a very long time....I think he has hurt the dems more than he's helped....