I just want one questioned asked at the hearings

hendew_15

The one question I want asked and answered is a 2 part question.

"Why the fuck Mr.Mullaly did your company shut down the 3 best Assembly plants that you had in your stable"?

"Also that being said,how the fuck did you think that would give you a competitive advantage and or move your company in the right direction"?

"Why the fuck Mr.Mullaly did your company shut down the 3 best Assembly plants that you had in your stable"?

"Also that being said,how the fuck did you think that would give you a competitive advantage and or move your company in the right direction"?

your right NAP ALL THE WAY WHAT A DUMBCHIT

The devil in me would have loved to 'Mother-Fuck' those Republican Senators from Alabama and Tennessee,all while making a valid,intelligent point of course!

your right NAP ALL THE WAY WHAT A DUMBCHIT

I started at Wixom Assembly and there was an outdated sign on the locker room wall that read "Coveralls exchanged one for one with a chit" I wondered what is a chit?A friend of mine found one and showed me.A bronze,round piece of metal used as some sort of plant currency.We all got heritage.The Atlanta Plant workers help create the 'Chik-fil-A' restaurants.They can trash us all they want but everytime I see a Town Car{2003 or older} in a movie I think to myself,,,,It rolled out of Wixom!Fine product it was.Good Luck Everybody!

Edited by Fatso

The Detroit News is reporting that a member of Congress asked Alan Mulally today if he'd be willing to take a yearly salary of $1.00 as a good faith gesture to the American people. Mulally replied that while he understood the symbolism, "I'm O.K. where I am." making a reference to his yearly salary which was reported to be $21,600,000.00 last year and paid by a company which is allegedly going in the tank.

The Detroit News is reporting that a member of Congress asked Alan Mulally today if he'd be willing to take a yearly salary of $1.00 as a good faith gesture to the American people. Mulally replied that while he understood the symbolism, "I'm O.K. where I am." making a reference to his yearly salary which was reported to be $21,600,000.00 last year and paid by a company which is allegedly going in the tank.

My take on all this:

Republicans have had an agenda to destroy the Big 3 sicne they brought Toyota, Honda and others over here. They used their leverage and cunnung by decieving the American public into thinking the forign makers built a better product. In reality these carmakers had their pension and medical paid by their respective governments as well as other funding. The leverage being we won the war. So the spoils of war beniffitted upper class by coercing their governments pay medical and pension and use the forgoing benefit against American workers as leverage. As a result, they were able to use the 5,000 or so per car advantage for somewhat better quality and thusly capitalized they built a better car for years.

Now, this is where it gets interesting. They led the big 3 to believe they would get bridge loans so come to Washington and open your books (last year). Funny in May they increased the standards for auto loans. That coupled with increased fear and coming depression they had it nailed that GM would run out of cash before Obamma would take office. Now, that bailout money that Paulson demanded has no accountability and is not being spent. Wooola!!

They are trying to bring down the Big 3 with massive intent and are planning on using that bailout money for the resulting depression to protect the banks and use the escalating amount of foreclosed homes to house the new slaves with 40 year mortgages in which they will be part owners when the house is finally sold; again benefitting the upper classes.

They are creating the unfolding catastrophe and preparing to cash in on it![/

My take on all this:

Republicans have had an agenda to destroy the Big 3 sicne they brought Toyota, Honda and others over here. They used their leverage and cunnung by decieving the American public into thinking the forign makers built a better product. In reality these carmakers had their pension and medical paid by their respective governments as well as other funding. The leverage being we won the war. So the spoils of war beniffitted upper class by coercing their governments pay medical and pension and use the forgoing benefit against American workers as leverage. As a result, they were able to use the 5,000 or so per car advantage for somewhat better quality and thusly capitalized they built a better car for years.

Now, this is where it gets interesting. They led the big 3 to believe they would get bridge loans so come to Washington and open your books (last year). Funny in May they increased the standards for auto loans. That coupled with increased fear and coming depression they had it nailed that GM would run out of cash before Obamma would take office. Now, that bailout money that Paulson demanded has no accountability and is not being spent. Wooola!!

They are trying to bring down the Big 3 with massive intent and are planning on using that bailout money for the resulting depression to protect the banks and use the escalating amount of foreclosed homes to house the new slaves with 40 year mortgages in which they will be part owners when the house is finally sold; again benefitting the upper classes.

They are creating the unfolding catastrophe and preparing to cash in on it![/

The "big 3" destroyed themselves.

Obama will have the chance to sign his name on this mess.

LOL whats up Hendew? Ive been waiting on you to say something. Hows family doing? Anyway, Did you see Mr. Mullaly get into his Benz this morning getting off the plane lol they showed that on ABC news this morning. :hysterical: can you say busted

LOL whats up Hendew? Ive been waiting on you to say something. Hows family doing? Anyway, Did you see Mr. Mullaly get into his Benz this morning getting off the plane lol they showed that on ABC news this morning. :hysterical: can you say busted

In my opinion the govt. people were grandstanding and trying to look tough. If I were The big 3 execs I would of asked the govt. when they were asking about improper spending about the millions of dollars of taxpayers money they throw away everyday and what happened to the 172 million dollars for iraq contracts that is missing after the government cancelled the contracts but the money is gone.

I wonder what America would look like if in WW2 the auto Co's did not give up their production to the war effort? Maybe the Politicians who seem to be having so much trouble with the American car Co's would not be so free to speak their minds! I think it's time to return the favor. Sure there's a lot of fingers to point. But maybe it's just time to rally around what's ours. May they never forget that a Dodge truck may have put out a fire and saved someone's life. Or a Ford Ambulance or police car saved someones life. Or that the the roads that connect the country were likely built by products from the big three. And all of those planes built at Willow Run and tanks at Livonia and many other plants during WW2. I'd love to see if a communist country will drop what they are doing and produce our planes, tanks and so on at the drop of a hat if we need them. We need to wake up and take a good hard look at who it is that is trying to kill off the rest of the middle class and steal our way of life. We need to really look at what's happening next door and down the block and not just in our own back yard.

:doh:

I wonder what America would look like if in WW2 the auto Co's did not give up their production to the war effort? Maybe the Politicians who seem to be having so much trouble with the American car Co's would not be so free to speak their minds! I think it's time to return the favor. Sure there's a lot of fingers to point. But maybe it's just time to rally around what's ours. May they never forget that a Dodge truck may have put out a fire and saved someone's life. Or a Ford Ambulance or police car saved someones life. Or that the the roads that connect the country were likely built by products from the big three. And all of those planes built at Willow Run and tanks at Livonia and many other plants during WW2. I'd love to see if a communist country will drop what they are doing and produce our planes, tanks and so on at the drop of a hat if we need them. We need to wake up and take a good hard look at who it is that is trying to kill off the rest of the middle class and steal our way of life. We need to really look at what's happening next door and down the block and not just in our own back yard.

Great post livonia1 They have forgoten how they got were they are it has always been the middle class that has taken the hit for things gone wronge but this time we will not sit back and take this type of abuse they say we make to much money tell that to all the people that we have come to us for help, and we have always gotten in our pockets and lent a helping hand, when ever we were asked to do We have alway's stepted up to the plate . I was so mad watching all the stuff on the t.v. today and that Grocho marks with his bow tie can take a hike.

anywhere we can see this video.what a slap in our face!!!

My big question for all CEO, all upper management in all of the big 3 would be. Want are you willing to do to help save the companies that you work for? Take a pay cut, give up your annual guarented bonuses?? Just like Mr. Gettelfinger told congress, we the little people have already given up our bonuses and raises!!! I think that America needs to be well aware of the fact that it's the upper management that is destorying the big 3 with their corparate greed. It's funny how they want to go overseas for cheaper workers, but they get to keep their jobs and receive even money in their pockets!!!