Sen. Shelby really fries my cornbread!

I don't think I have ever had friend cornbread.

Go get some Jiffy Mix, and instead of baking it, use less water and make it a little thicker, flatten it like a pancake, or if you make it runny then pour it into the hot skillet to make a pancake, then fry it.

My mother-in-law makes it every Christmas, with onions/peppers mixed in. Can't say it's my favorite, but my in-laws love it.

Edited by RangerM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put this another way. If you support the bailout then what should the tax payer get for taking what is a high risk in bankrupt companies? It's all very well supporting the bailout because it will save the car industry, but for the bailout to find support it must demonstrate that the hangers on don't get rewarded and that the tax payer gets a MASSIVE payoff for it's massive risk. Taxypers should be treated as venture capitalists in this situation surely!

...or is everyone on here a Ford shareholder and anti tax payer?

You realize that most of those "hangers on" that are invested in Ford are those with 401K's and mutual funds which have all heavily invested in Ford over the past several decades, right? What you are proposing is to steal value from the public's retirement accounts to finance the public's loan. You are robbing from Paul to pay....Paul. That makes absolutely zero sense.

i am in full support of sen shelby..big 3 has had years to correct this..they have failed and need to go out of business so we can get a new usa upstart car company that can build cars we want....big 3 can build a very very good truck....the passenger cars they build are pathetic and thats what has ruined em...shitty passenger cars

:hysterical:
i am in full support of sen shelby..big 3 has had years to correct this..they have failed and need to go out of business so we can get a new usa upstart car company that can build cars we want....big 3 can build a very very good truck....the passenger cars they build are pathetic and thats what has ruined em...shitty passenger cars
:hysterical:

I'm sure this would be a good start:

Congressional Motors

Gotta agree with you - l love Ford to bits the Pick-Ups, SUV's, Vans & Mustang are all awesome but the cars are dreadful. Its about time Ford started building the cars buyer wants to buy, not the car Ford wants.

Gotta agree with you - l love Ford to bits the Pick-Ups, SUV's, Vans & Mustang are all awesome but the cars are dreadful. Its about time Ford started building the cars buyer wants to buy, not the car Ford wants.
:hysterical: So your saying that the car buyers don't want the new US-spec Fiesta? What about the new Fusion? The up and coming Euro-derived Focus?

Everything you know about the cars sold here would fit in a thimble.

You don't have to Richard you only have to look at Novembers Ford US sales numbers, the profits generated from 23,000 Crown Vic, Focus, Mexican Fusion, & Taurus car sales would not fit in a thimble.

Why do you think Ford can no longer Ford produce a car that makes the top 10 best selling car list anymore Stateside Richard, just interested in your opinion.

You don't have to Richard you only have to look at Novembers Ford US sales numbers, the profits generated from 23,000 Crown Vic, Focus, Mexican Fusion, & Taurus car sales would not fit in a thimble.

Why do you think Ford can no longer Ford produce a car that makes the top 10 best selling car list anymore Stateside Richard, just interested in your opinion.

Do you keep "the profits generated from 23,000 Crown Vic, Focus, Mexican Fusion, & Taurus car sales" saved in your clipboard for easy pasting purposes (Ctrl+V)? You're more repetitive than a Nickleback album :finger:

:hysterical: So your saying that the car buyers don't want the new US-spec Fiesta? What about the new Fusion? The up and coming Euro-derived Focus?

You have to give credit where credit is due, everything thing that Ford do is slightly better lately the new Mondeo is a change for the better but it only been very subtle, They might just make the Mondeo l would like to buy in about 1,000 years time :hysterical:

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

You have to give credit where credit is due, everything thing that Ford do is slightly better lately the new Mondeo is a change for the better but it only been very subtle, They might just make the Mondeo l would like to buy in about 1,000 years time :hysterical:

If they sold the Mondeo you liked they'd sell exactly zero of them. Even you would probably take a look at the final product and say "naah, that's too pricey".