Ranting UAW workers....

06StangAwesomecar

Guys and gals these pieces of shite on these other sites are just lovin this crap. A bunch of people on this other forum are total peices of shit.

I do think alot of rants do make UAW auto workers look bad. To bad the employee forum was just that.

http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread.php?s...threadid=687293

Ranting UAW workers....

A must read, just pick a thread.....

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forum...hp?showforum=11

LOL....fucking fail.

Unions are worthless and have ruined this country by undermining our ability to compete.

I'm not going to lie--I feel sorry for people that are going to lose their jobs and I definitely have sympathy. But also, just from reading a few posts on that forum...its pretty obvious that they are too uneducated to understand that THEIR EMPLOYER IS BLEEDING RED and that they're going to be out of a job.

Just look at some of the posts...BOO HOOO, they're getting rid of the jobs bank. "I'm going to vote 'NO' to this bullshit."

(Quote:)

Originally posted by Coach Leslie Miles

Just read a few threads and you'll see why people hate the UAW. Holy fuck.

Exactly why I posted the link.

WOW>..there are people on there pissed off that a plant 'isn't adding a third shift...'

Delusion meter: high

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys and gals these pieces of shite on these other sites are just lovin this crap. A bunch of people on this other forum are total peices of shit.

I do think alot of rants do make UAW auto workers look bad. To bad the employee forum was just that.

Ranting UAW workers....

Odd....

The people on that forum are supposed to be GM fans, yet they are rooting for their demise?????

Ranting UAW workers....

And this is suppose to come as a surprise to UAW members? That is America. We all hate each other. I got a Dollar Bill AND you don`t. Ha-Ha-Ha

:camera: I read through a thread at that site where they are quoting BON,

it doesn't matter what we say they are against us.

Facts don't seem to enter into some heads. With some it doesn't matter what

proof you put in front of them they won't see the situation for what it is and all

the factors that figure into the problems of the D3. :banghead:

Edited by allin

Odd....

The people on that forum are supposed to be GM fans, yet they are rooting for their demise?????

Yeah, can't figure that one. I belonged to a Canadian Mustang Owners Club site since the start. Almost 5 years. There were a few anti-union wankers on it a few years ago but now, in the last year, most on that site are anti-union hoping for the Big 3 to fold. I had a few things to say to those hypocritical, ahem, members and have now been banned. If you want to have some fun, join up and let them have it. :happy feet:

Ed.

http://www.cmoc.ca

Yeah, can't figure that one. I belonged to a Canadian Mustang Owners Club site since the start. Almost 5 years. There were a few anti-union wankers on it a few years ago but now, in the last year, most on that site are anti-union hoping for the Big 3 to fold. I had a few things to say to those hypocritical, ahem, members and have now been banned. If you want to have some fun, join up and let them have it. :happy feet:

Ed.

http://www.cmoc.ca

I have plenty of time being laid off. I might just join and try to set a few of them straight.

:camera:

And this is suppose to come as a surprise to UAW members? That is America. We all hate each other. I got a Dollar Bill AND you don`t. Ha-Ha-Ha

It sure doesn't come as a surprise to me either, Fatso. What you said says it like it is, make no mistake about that. I saw this type of mentality in the plant just every day of the fucking week with our own UAW members too. And what you said about America is true too, we do hate each other. Just ask Senators Shelby, Corker, Mcconnell and Bunning , they are now all the rage when it comes to that. It makes the usual 'bitchin' and 'snitchin' we did on the plant floor look like babyshit. And all ya got is One Dollar? Where the fuck did all the money you earn go? If you spent it on good food and drink, I can see that. If you blew it on crack, pot, and cheapass drink, too bad. I got a couple of thousand loose Ones in my pocket.......Good Post, my friend. Hang in there and keep the faith, as tough as that is getting to be day by day. :titanic: :fan: :rockon:

It sure doesn't come as a surprise to me either, Fatso. What you said says it like it is, make no mistake about that. I saw this type of mentality in the plant just every day of the fucking week with our own UAW members too. And what you said about America is true too, we do hate each other. Just ask Senators Shelby, Corker, Mcconnell and Bunning , they are now all the rage when it comes to that. It makes the usual 'bitchin' and 'snitchin' we did on the plant floor look like babyshit. And all ya got is One Dollar? Where the fuck did all the money you earn go? If you spent it on good food and drink, I can see that. If you blew it on crack, pot, and cheapass drink, too bad. I got a couple of thousand loose Ones in my pocket.......Good Post, my friend. Hang in there and keep the faith, as tough as that is getting to be day by day. :titanic: :fan: :rockon:

did someone mention pot?

You know, I've always supported you guys, and still do. You manufacture the products that I'm in charge of selling, and especially lately, have been doing a phenominal job of doing it. Quality is unbeaten, and fit and finish has gone through the roof. Kudos, guys.

That being said, every time I hop into one of these employee forums to read about what's going on, I'm treated to grown ups acting like two year olds. Every post here is fuck this, and they ain't fuckin' takin' that, and arm yourselves for the uprising.

And every day I lose more respect for you all as a result.... And I'm on your side.

Imagine all the people in the car market who come to this site for information on Ford, and stumble across an employee forum... ANY employee forum. How do you think you come across, and more importantly, do you think maybe public perception is slanted because of stupid shit like this?

Use your heads. You should be on eggshells now doing anything you can to bolster the good that you guys do, not motherfucking the people who's help you need.

Your customers read this stuff, and you guys sound like selfish idiots. I know that's not the case, and again, I still support you all, but alot of others don't. The shit posted here won't help.

Be mindful, we're at an important time period for all of us, and right now, rotten apples will ruin alot more than one basket.

I'm not saying you shouldn't fight for what you have coming, but there is such a thing as tact... Just not here.

I posted this about a week ago in another thread. Figured it fits in here even better....

I posted this about a week ago in another thread. Figured it fits in here even better....
I agree wholeheartedly. Putting myself in their shoes, I'd rather take a pay cut than not have a job at all. That whole 'big picture' thing. Being able to go out for dinner to fancy restaurants or buy expensive toys be damned, I'd be content to not lose my house if I were in such a situation.

I agree wholeheartedly. Putting myself in their shoes, I'd rather take a pay cut than not have a job at all. That whole 'big picture' thing. Being able to go out for dinner to fancy restaurants or buy expensive toys be damned, I'd be content to not lose my house if I were in such a situation.

That's what I don't understand. There are a few ford fans over at the corral.net in the lounge( mustang Site) that want the Big-3 to go bankrupt and disolve the union, and any given day there this guy trys to steer people away from buying UAW products. .. Corral

http://forums.corral.net/forums/forumdispl...&forumid=64

(Quote: mmeans)

Some businesses are worth saving, these three are not them.

Michael Means

(quote :mmeans)

I was working in a union shipyard as a contractor. One day I was painting an antenna we had installed on a USN auxillary fleet ship. Halfway through no less than ten guys approach me and ask for my painter's card, I told them they need to check with the Captain as we were there to install radio gear, something the yard was not qualified to handle. So me and these ten guys go to find my boss. They discuss thngs and the union guys won't budge. He says fine clear it with the Captain and finish the painting. Two weeks later we go to test the radio gear and sure enough, $25K in antenna is ruined because the idiots with the painter's cards used a lead based paint.

Morons, so I had to install a new antenna, scrape the standoff and some of the deck then paint it.

These complete toolbags wasted about $75K of taxpayer money becuase they had to be right. Morons in action are amusing but they sure cost a lot...link post

Edited by sideways

That's what I don't understand. There are a few ford fans over at the corral.net in the lounge( mustang Site) that want the Big-3 to go bankrupt and disolve the union, and any given day there this guy trys to steer people away from buying UAW products. .. Corral

http://forums.corral.net/forums/forumdispl...&forumid=64

Well it doesn't take a whole lot of thought to understand that the union has only made the problem worse. Sure, they're fighting to keep your wages high; but if there's no Ford/GM/Chrysler to PAY those wages, it's a bit of a moot point, no?

The government loan that the big 3 asked for relied on cooperation from the union, and with the union taking a steady "Go fuck your hat" approach to it, the next step will be Chapter 11, and a non-unionized workforce.

Personally, I don't like unions; I like the fact that my hard work warrants better remuneration for my time, rather than a board of people that I could compare to elected officials in government who are supposed to look out for our best interests, yet seem all too often to have their heads comfortably lodged in their own rectums. I'm a supporter of free enterprise, and I feel that unionizing tends to have a lot of negative effects on the industry. To boil it down, workers are really a commodity, just like anything else. Supply and demand dictates worth of a commodity; a union tries to increase price without a reasonable increase in demand or a reasonable decrease in supply. This throws a wrench in the works. Keep in mind that the UAW just singlehandedly destroyed the federal bailout loan; these people are supposed to be keeping your jobs safe, even at risk of maybe taking a pay-cut, or a slightly smaller Christmas bonus. Nice job they did.

However, I do sometimes believe unions are a necessary evil, and here's why: I've lived in places in which the workforce is largely unionized. A worker doesn't even have to be worth the paper his contract is written on, and yet he'll get paid a handsome salary to stand around and drool out the corner of his mouth. I now live in a place where the workforce is largely non-union, but does have some union competition. What this does is it keeps both sides honest; the non-unionized corporations can't undercut salaries too ridiculously because of the union competition, but the union can't make unreasonable demands because of the non-unionized corporations. It provides a sense of balance, of middle ground. Unfortunately, up until foreign automakers started building plants in North America, the automotive sector has been completely unionized. The push from non-unionized corporations came too little, too late to provide the balance needed.

Well it doesn't take a whole lot of thought to understand that the union has only made the problem worse. Sure, they're fighting to keep your wages high; but if there's no Ford/GM/Chrysler to PAY those wages, it's a bit of a moot point, no?

The government loan that the big 3 asked for relied on cooperation from the union, and with the union taking a steady "Go fuck your hat" approach to it, the next step will be Chapter 11, and a non-unionized workforce.

Personally, I don't like unions; I like the fact that my hard work warrants better remuneration for my time, rather than a board of people that I could compare to elected officials in government who are supposed to look out for our best interests, yet seem all too often to have their heads comfortably lodged in their own rectums. I'm a supporter of free enterprise, and I feel that unionizing tends to have a lot of negative effects on the industry. To boil it down, workers are really a commodity, just like anything else. Supply and demand dictates worth of a commodity; a union tries to increase price without a reasonable increase in demand or a reasonable decrease in supply. This throws a wrench in the works. Keep in mind that the UAW just singlehandedly destroyed the federal bailout loan; these people are supposed to be keeping your jobs safe, even at risk of maybe taking a pay-cut, or a slightly smaller Christmas bonus. Nice job they did.

However, I do sometimes believe unions are a necessary evil, and here's why: I've lived in places in which the workforce is largely unionized. A worker doesn't even have to be worth the paper his contract is written on, and yet he'll get paid a handsome salary to stand around and drool out the corner of his mouth. I now live in a place where the workforce is largely non-union, but does have some union competition. What this does is it keeps both sides honest; the non-unionized corporations can't undercut salaries too ridiculously because of the union competition, but the union can't make unreasonable demands because of the non-unionized corporations. It provides a sense of balance, of middle ground. Unfortunately, up until foreign automakers started building plants in North America, the automotive sector has been completely unionized. The push from non-unionized corporations came too little, too late to provide the balance needed.

I don't believe you're an autoworker, but that being said do you really believe people in America would be making the wages they make if it wasn't for the unions. Do you really think that if there were no organized labor that these company would pay good wages ouy of the kindness of their hearts. I suspose you are ok drinking the Republican Koolaid. Your supply and demand attitude would be the end of the middle class.

I don't believe you're an autoworker, but that being said do you really believe people in America would be making the wages they make if it wasn't for the unions. Do you really think that if there were no organized labor that these company would pay good wages ouy of the kindness of their hearts. I suspose you are ok drinking the Republican Koolaid. Your supply and demand attitude would be the end of the middle class.
I'm a former Ford employee. Is your assertation that I'm not an autoworker because I can actually step back and be level-headed and rational about this? Because I'd like to think other autoworkers *can* see the forest for the trees, and realize that higher wages do not alleviate a company losing money.

I guess you missed where I said that I feel unions are necessary to a degree. But then again, companies will pay good wages to those who EARN them. If they don't, what are you doing working for them?

"The UAW just singlehandedly destroyed the federal bailout loan"---ARE YOU SERIOUS??? And just how did they do that? By not agreeing to let JUST the line workers take concessions up front? The UAW president said that we would take concessions WHEN EVERYBODY WAS AT THE TABLE!!! The only ones the republicians wanted at that table were the workers. And your not an employee so please leave the site.

I'm a former Ford employee. Is your assertation that I'm not an autoworker because I can actually step back and be level-headed and rational about this? Because I'd like to think other autoworkers *can* see the forest for the trees, and realize that higher wages do not alleviate a company losing money.

I guess you missed where I said that I feel unions are necessary to a degree. But then again, companies will pay good wages to those who EARN them. If they don't, what are you doing working for them?

Tell that to the workers at Walmart.

Keep in mind that the UAW just singlehandedly destroyed the federal bailout loan; - TorqueBeast.

You say that you're an former Ford employee, right. And you also 'seem' to know all of the facts. But you do not! The reason, and you should know this, that the UAW held their ground was because Sen. Corker wanted the union to take a major pay-cut to what He thought it should be, he wasn't going to allow for ANY time to research what the tranplant auto-workers wages AND benefits are. By the way, you DO realize that the transplants do also have SUB pay, they make just as much as the Domestics per hour if not more. There 'advantage' is - they do not have the 'legacy' costs, AND THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE!! BUT YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY DON"T YOU!

Are you an American? Since when do Foreigners tell the United States what the standards are going to be WITHIN OUR OWN BORDERS??? And the Republicans have the nerve to call Liberals Anti-American?? Mr. Corker and his posse have their pockets lined with foreign money and they are blantant and beligerant about it. And the Fox News watchers are buying in to everything that they spout out as Gospel truth without checking the facts for themselves, Mr. TorqueBeast.

Keep in mind that the UAW just singlehandedly destroyed the federal bailout loan; - TorqueBeast.

You say that you're an former Ford employee, right. And you also 'seem' to know all of the facts. But you do not! The reason, and you should know this, that the UAW held their ground was because Sen. Corker wanted the union to take a major pay-cut to what He thought it should be, he wasn't going to allow for ANY time to research what the tranplant auto-workers wages AND benefits are. By the way, you DO realize that the transplants do also have SUB pay, they make just as much as the Domestics per hour if not more. There 'advantage' is - they do not have the 'legacy' costs, AND THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE!! BUT YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY DON"T YOU!

Are you an American? Since when do Foreigners tell the United States what the standards are going to be WITHIN OUR OWN BORDERS??? And the Republicans have the nerve to call Liberals Anti-American?? Mr. Corker and his posse have their pockets lined with foreign money and they are blantant and beligerant about it. And the Fox News watchers are buying in to everything that they spout out as Gospel truth without checking the facts for themselves, Mr. TorqueBeast.

X2

Well since you seem to have all the answers, please enlighten us poor stuck in the woods autoworkers that can't see the forest as to what the wages and pensions should be. I don't want the same old Republican line the same as the transplants. Give a dollar amount. What would be good enough?

Well since you seem to have all the answers, please enlighten us poor stuck in the woods autoworkers that can't see the forest as to what the wages and pensions should be. I don't want the same old Republican line the same as the transplants. Give a dollar amount. What would be good enough?
[shrug] Answer it yourself; you are the ones suggesting that pay increases are the answer to a company that is losing money.

Here's a good question: Would you rather take a pay cut, or lose your job, get no pay at all, and then endure the snowball effect of millions of jobs lost? You think the economy is sucking hind wind now....

[shrug] Answer it yourself; you are the ones suggesting that pay increases are the answer to a company that is losing money.

Here's a good question: Would you rather take a pay cut, or lose your job, get no pay at all, and then endure the snowball effect of millions of jobs lost? You think the economy is sucking hind wind now....

WHO said anything about a pay INCREASE??? We have ALREADY taken pay cuts---no raises--benefit cuts---increases in co-pays, what is it that you thick headed people don't understand? NOW it is a PROVEN fact that Toyota pays their employees when they are layed off(but I'm sure thats ok with you) and that their pay is the same or alittle MORE than us, so, NOW WHAT??? This is NOT a problem of the UAW--if you have not noticed we are having a FINANCIAL MELTDOWN IN THIS COUNTRY AND THE UAW DID NOT CAUSE IT!! The automobile industry is asking for help (a LOAN)( as have MOST OTHER COUNTRIES) the difference being--they didn't have to go through all this BULLSHIT.

See folks, he (torquebeast) is just a product of the Fox News Channel. And I'll bet you'll find him regularly under the desks of people just like Corker, Shelby and the likes. He knows NOT What he spews.

Go back to your Republican threads and lie all you want. He's just like the rest of them - The Unions are what put the economy in this mess, the Wall Street brokers and bank owners are just beautiful angels, and if it wasn't for the Unions and the middle class, blue-collar scum everything would be just fine. (in the background I can hear the angels singing)

One more thing.... your not an employee, so leave the site.

I offer an alternative to the public making jokes about your sacrifices when you talk about our business. This is one of many millions of forums across the net. Luckily one of our members caught this thread for us to become aware that others are watching. Now how many others, on how many other forums have post similar threads? How many other Links are there from other sites to this forum?

You all must know anyone from across the world with a PC and the net can view our rantings on BOF!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a Link to a secured UAW forum in the signature portion of my post, and this is the reason it was created!!!! I am not saying leave BOF, I am saying there are things better left out of the public eye!!!

Just watch what you guys say here, everything can be twisted, and they will make everything into something against us.

Edited by Furious1Auto