Here's a chop of a new Crown Vic I did a year and a couple weeks ago....thought I'd post it in the Panther-specific forum area.

Thoughts?

1) The original chop

2) Obviously the Crown Vic

3) Original chop w/ updated trunk lines

4) Original chop w/ reversed healight rings as Hemiman requested

5) A quick Police Interceptor chop (I'll add a top lightbar later)

EDIT: sorry about the chop quality, it appears the image has pixelated and become fuzzy/grainy since I did it for whatever reason.

post-28332-1229334120_thumb.jpg

Edited by rmc523

Here's a chop of a new Crown Vic I did a year and a couple weeks ago....thought I'd post it in the Panther-specific forum area.

Thoughts?

1) The original chop

EDIT: sorry about the chop quality, it appears the image has pixelated and become fuzzy since I did it for whatever reason.

As I stated before, GREAT JOB! Hopefully Ford will hire you!

Edited by Hemiman

Likewise- my two cents very positive sas it was when originally posted. And after finishing another 1600 mile week in my 07 Sport averaging 24.1 MPG in comfort and safety, I just wonder, if it looked like your vehicle, had a five or six speed trans and some marketing, how many would it sell?

Yeah I know, I'm a dinosaur

Likewise- my two cents very positive sas it was when originally posted. And after finishing another 1600 mile week in my 07 Sport averaging 24.1 MPG in comfort and safety, I just wonder, if it looked like your vehicle, had a five or six speed trans and some marketing, how many would it sell?

Yeah I know, I'm a dinosaur

How's that sport Bob, check under the rear seat, right side, I left you something there.

I think doing something similar to the headlights and maybe changing the grille a little bit would add a few more years to the P71 side of it. Makes it more agressive in my opinion

Love it

Thanks, and that means more to me coming from a police officer, such as yourself.

Thoughts?

1) The original chop

EDIT: sorry about the chop quality, it appears the image has pixelated and become fuzzy/grainy since I did it for whatever reason.

You suck! Just when I was happy with the looks of my GM in the parking lot

compared to all the look alikes, you post those pics! WOW, what a great looking

design. :shades:

You suck! Just when I was happy with the looks of my GM in the parking lot

compared to all the look alikes, you post those pics! WOW, what a great looking

design. :shades:

LOL sorry, and thanks.....to add insult to injury, I was thinking of making a GM chop off of this in the future.

Give it 50 more hp and better gas mileage. That might save it. Sadly, a redesign of some sheet metal isn't going to cut it.

Oh, I know it would take more than just sheetmetal to save it, but that's just what I think would look good for a new exterior design.