Old Ford commercial

I thought this was kinda cool.

Man, that number 9 Coors/Melling T bird would haul the mail back in those days. Bill Elliott was and still is the man.

Maybe a little Ford Power 'heritage' theme, including some newer footage, should be part of the next set of commercials... maybe even using the same song for one of them. It'll perk up the ears of 40+ folks.

Yep. Loved the #9. That was back in the day when NASCAR will still a real racing series.

Yes, nascar is just not what it used to be. I remember in that era how the GM guys cried a river of tears because the t bird was so strong on the speedways. Especially the 9 and Davey Allisons 28 T bird. There was one race a talledega that Bill and Davey hooked up in a draft and just checked out. Bill had some mechanical problem that day and Davey went on to win and he passed Dale Earnhardt with about 10 laps to go. He went around him like water around a rock. :hysterical:

I thought this was kinda cool.

Man, that number 9 Coors/Melling T bird would haul the mail back in those days. Bill Elliott was and still is the man.

This was a great one- they did a similar one with Lynn St. James and a bunch of racing 'Stang sceenes- music was the same- very upbeat. they have been using the tagline lately but the music doesn't come close.

One of my favs was one of the John Corbett series in the mid-late 90's for the Mustang. He was talking about how a guy's groomsmen couldn't bring themselves to write all over his new black Mustang after his wedding. Can't find it anywhere though! :(

Edited by NickF1011