So who thinks its "cute" to vote Republican now

Grey Goose

ANY and I do mean ANY person who works for The Big 3 hourly or salaried who votes Republican ever again should be taken outside and summarily beaten by their peers. :slap:

If it isn't clear to you by now that Republicans want to take food off your table, eviscerate your childrens prospects for a better education, eliminate your healthcare and pension and put you out of a means to support your family, then it never will be and you should just continue mindlessly chewing your GOP cud like cattle in a field until they come to butcher you. All so they can give the left over offal to their corporate cronies and foreign contributors.

Woe be unto the next asshole I hear in the plant wax philosophic about the "virtues" of voting Republican. I assure you he will remember that day for the rest of his shortened lifespan.

Rest assured that history will judge the rise of the Republican party starting with that mentally deficient asshole Ronald Reagan as " The Dark Ages" of American history and will surely question how a country who spent the post WW2 boom years educating it's population could have ever fallen for their bullshit.

Quoting that lifelong Democrat Forrest Gump..." And thats all I have to say about that" :rant:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Democrat but I don't see a need for this kind of bashing. What purpose does it serve? I'm sure I won't agree with everything the democrats do as I'm sure some Republicans auto workers were appalled at what some of those senators were doing. No need to rub anyone's nose in anything. How are we ever going to come together as a country if we don't reconcile our differences?

Edited by fordguy61mi

ANY and I do mean ANY person who works for The Big 3 hourly or salaried who votes Republican ever again should be taken outside and summarily beaten by their peers. :slap:

If it isn't clear to you by now that Republicans want to take food off your table, eviscerate your childrens prospects for a better education, eliminate your healthcare and pension and put you out of a means to support your family, then it never will be and you should just continue mindlessly chewing your GOP cud like cattle in a field until they come to butcher you. All so they can give the left over offal to their corporate cronies and foreign contributors.

Woe be unto the next asshole I hear in the plant wax philosophic about the "virtues" of voting Republican. I assure you he will remember that day for the rest of his shortened lifespan.

Rest assured that history will judge the rise of the Republican party starting with that mentally deficient asshole Ronald Reagan as " The Dark Ages" of American history and will surely question how a country who spent the post WW2 boom years educating it's population could have ever fallen for their bullshit.

Quoting that lifelong Democrat Forrest Gump..." And thats all I have to say about that" :rant:

You can't reason with them, Rush has 'em brain washed. Oh no! the dems are going to take my gun ah! I'll have to vote rep. and keep my gun. Oh I need some ammo but wait I don't have any money to buy it. :doh::rant:

It is amazing how most U.A.W democrats support the democratic party as if they do everything to help U.A.W workers. I am not saying some don't, but not all have the agenda to help us. There are republicans that want to help us, and do everything possible to help us, but U.A.W democrats wont vote for them because Ron, and V-Cap tell you not too.. So dont put all the blame on the Republicans for wanting people to work for a living, and not get paid to be on medical for no reason, awol just because you dont want to go to work, or go out on stress and get paid, just because you cant get the day off. These are the things that hurt us most, not republicans we bring most of all this stuff on ourselves, because we let it happen.

Ask yourself these 3 questions and you will have your answer why we should nener again vote for a Republican.

1. If the GOP controlled the Senate would GM be getting a loan that does not destroy the union? NO

2. If this was 2002 instead of 2008 would Bush of given GM the loan? Answer NO

3. If Kerry would have beaten Bush would he have given GM the loan 2 months ago from the TARP? Yes he would have.

Thats all you need to know. A GOP Senate would mean GM/Chrysler would be in chapter 11 and maybe chapter 7 very shortly.

People have an absolute right to vote for whoever they wish. There are plenty of Democrats who want the auto industry to file bankruptcy, just as there are Republicans who sided for the bailout. It's not as simple as "Democrats good, Republicans bad."

You should vote for the person, not the party. Do a little research, find out what your own personal beliefs and views are, and find out which party comes closest to agreeing with those views.

But for ANYONE to say that those who voted one way or another should be taken out and beaten is not only irresponsible, but clearly shows a severe lack of knowledge, and overabundance of stupidity.

People fought and died for the privilege to vote for whom we want, that's what a democracy is. If you don't like it, you can always move to North Korea. Try calling someone an "asshole" there and see what happens.

Ask yourself these 3 questions and you will have your answer why we should nener again vote for a Republican.

1. If the GOP controlled the Senate would GM be getting a loan that does not destroy the union? NO

2. If this was 2002 instead of 2008 would Bush of given GM the loan? Answer NO

3. If Kerry would have beaten Bush would he have given GM the loan 2 months ago from the TARP? Yes he would have.

Thats all you need to know. A GOP Senate would mean GM/Chrysler would be in chapter 11 and maybe chapter 7 very shortly.

You can't say Kerry would have given GM the money 3 months ago. His dumb butt didn't even vote on the senate bill. Alot of Dems didn't even vote for the bailout and even more voted NO !!

What should have happened is the gov should have let GM and Chr GO under!! NO question. Their business plan sucks and they will not recover. The 18bil should have been used to support the remaining suppliers so Ford would not go under and give Ford the opportunity to us some money if needed. The gov should then have went to the transplants and their governments and asked for money to help the supply base. They need the supply base just as much as us. This would protect the tax payers and make Ford a even stronger company.

People have an absolute right to vote for whoever they wish. There are plenty of Democrats who want the auto industry to file bankruptcy, just as there are Republicans who sided for the bailout. It's not as simple as "Democrats good, Republicans bad."

You should vote for the person, not the party. Do a little research, find out what your own personal beliefs and views are, and find out which party comes closest to agreeing with those views.

But for ANYONE to say that those who voted one way or another should be taken out and beaten is not only irresponsible, but clearly shows a severe lack of knowledge, and overabundance of stupidity.

People fought and died for the privilege to vote for whom we want, that's what a democracy is. If you don't like it, you can always move to North Korea. Try calling someone an "asshole" there and see what happens.

Are you a Former Ford employee?

It is amazing how most U.A.W democrats support the democratic party as if they do everything to help U.A.W workers. I am not saying some don't, but not all have the agenda to help us. There are republicans that want to help us, and do everything possible to help us, but U.A.W democrats wont vote for them because Ron, and V-Cap tell you not too.. So dont put all the blame on the Republicans for wanting people to work for a living, and not get paid to be on medical for no reason, awol just because you dont want to go to work, or go out on stress and get paid, just because you cant get the day off. These are the things that hurt us most, not republicans we bring most of all this stuff on ourselves, because we let it happen.

:doh:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the prosecution presents exhibit A.

Nothing else to say but the prosecution rests your honor :banghead:

You can't say Kerry would have given GM the money 3 months ago. His dumb butt didn't even vote on the senate bill. Alot of Dems didn't even vote for the bailout and even more voted NO !!

What should have happened is the gov should have let GM and Chr GO under!! NO question. Their business plan sucks and they will not recover. The 18bil should have been used to support the remaining suppliers so Ford would not go under and give Ford the opportunity to us some money if needed. The gov should then have went to the transplants and their governments and asked for money to help the supply base. They need the supply base just as much as us. This would protect the tax payers and make Ford a even stronger company.

If the supplier chain would not be broken then I would agree with you. I think GM and Chrysler should merge into 1 company smaller than GM is today. It would mean alot of layoffs but its a good way to make sure GM moves forward. And that would make Ford #1 in the US and we would gain alot of market share maybe 10% easily maybe even 15% next year. Ford would have at least 25% of the market and we would all be on 10 hours a day and ford would have to add alot of shifts back at alot of plants.

Ah there's that old right wing Republican mantra...."if you don't love America the way us Republicans do then leave it"

As for my lack of "knowledge and overabundance of stupidity" as you put it; its true I suppose you're quite correct that a person has the right to vote for anyone they want to even if that candidate wants to do nothing more than put them out of a job or otherwise sell them down the river.

It also follows then that a person has the right to jump off a bridge carrying his entire genitically deficient gene pool with him, which is what I would suggest you do right after you KISS MY UAW DEMOCRATIC ASS !

Now friend....I wonder what Ole Kim Jong Il would think of that one huh? :slap:

I'm a Democrat but I don't see a need for this kind of bashing. What purpose does it serve? I'm sure I won't agree with everything the democrats do as I'm sure some Republicans auto workers were appalled at what some of those senators were doing. No need to rub anyone's nose in anything. How are we ever going to come together as a country if we don't reconcile our differences?

Did you have flowers in your hair when you were typing that? Us and them, thats it, thats all.

Ed.

If the supplier chain would not be broken then I would agree with you. I think GM and Chrysler should merge into 1 company smaller than GM is today. It would mean alot of layoffs but its a good way to make sure GM moves forward. And that would make Ford #1 in the US and we would gain alot of market share maybe 10% easily maybe even 15% next year. Ford would have at least 25% of the market and we would all be on 10 hours a day and ford would have to add alot of shifts back at alot of plants.

You two need to go out and make some snow angels! :reading:

Ed.

You two need to go out and make some snow angels! :reading:

Ed.

Perhaps all you Canadians should stop riding our governments coat tails and get your own... :poke:

You have no right to judge republicans or democrats, all you need to be doing is BOWING DOWN TO THE QUEEN :bowdown:

If we wanted your opinion on OUR PRESIDENT, we would allow you to vote.. :pig:

So sit back, shut the fuck up and, be glad WE (Americans) don't send your product to Mexico

HOSER :slug: :slug: :slug:

Did you have flowers in your hair when you were typing that? Us and them, thats it, thats all.

Ed.

Yeah well, it's that kind of mentality that makes the kind of climate we have now. Maybe if a few more people put flowers in their hair as you say and thought about the good of the whole instead of being out for number 1 this would be a better country. I myself have a less-jaded outlook and tend to keep my glass half-full and hope that things get better. What's wrong with that? It's not out of the realm of possibility for Republicans and Democrats to pull together to get our country out of this mess. I just hope they do it.

Perhaps all you Canadians should stop riding our governments coat tails and get your own... :poke:

You have no right to judge republicans or democrats, all you need to be doing is BOWING DOWN TO THE QUEEN :bowdown:

If we wanted your opinion on OUR PRESIDENT, we would allow you to vote.. :pig:

So sit back, shut the fuck up and, be glad WE (Americans) don't send your product to Mexico

HOSER :slug: :slug: :slug:

A little harsh there brother.....the Canadian Government at least protects their autoworkers with content law.....At least they have healthcare for everyone...even if it isn't the greatest plan in our eyes........and

at least the Canadian autoworkers aren't undermining our wages!!!!!!

I respect Buzz and the CAW......we all should lighten up a little....they are allies......not the enemy.

A little harsh there brother.....the Canadian Government at least protects their autoworkers with content law.....At least they have healthcare for everyone...even if it isn't the greatest plan in our eyes........and

I respect Buzz and the CAW......we all should lighten up a little....they are allies......not the enemy.

Well said.

The following is an excerpt from George Washington's farewell address in 1796:

"I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to the founding of them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally.

This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled, or repressed; but in those of the popular form it is seen in its greatest rankness and is truly their worst enemy....

It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one part against another; foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passion. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.

There is an opinion that parties in free countries are useful checks upon the administration of the government, and serve to keep alive the spirit of liberty. This within certain limits is probably true; and in governments of a monarchical cast patriotism may look with indulgence, if not with favor, upon the spirit of party. But in those of the popular character, in governments purely elective, it is a spirit not to be encouraged. From their natural tendency it is certain there will always be enough of that spirit for every salutary purpose; and there being constant danger of excess, the effort ought to be by force of public opinion to mitigate and assuage it. A fire not to be quenched, it demands a uniform vigilance to prevent its bursting into a flame, lest, instead of warming, it should consume."

Partisanship sucks and there is no other way to put it. It doesn't matter if you vote republican, democrat or for the individual. In the end, if it benefits the politician, then thats all that matters. They dont care about us anymore because affiliation and career politics makes it easy not to.

Typicaly democrats focus on Americans while they screw us and republicans focus on the rest of the world while they screw us.

With that being said its all about how you like getting screwed.

Liberals tend to use more lube.

You are about as smart as forest gump aren't you ? Or should I say stupid is as stupid does dumb ass.

Excellent.

Ah there's that old right wing Republican mantra...."if you don't love America the way us Republicans do then leave it"

As for my lack of "knowledge and overabundance of stupidity" as you put it; its true I suppose you're quite correct that a person has the right to vote for anyone they want to even if that candidate wants to do nothing more than put them out of a job or otherwise sell them down the river.

It also follows then that a person has the right to jump off a bridge carrying his entire genitically deficient gene pool with him, which is what I would suggest you do right after you KISS MY UAW DEMOCRATIC ASS !

Now friend....I wonder what Ole Kim Jong Il would think of that one huh? :slap:

Kim Jong would probably think the same thing that I would, that you could definitely use some good old anger management training. HIS training, however, would be quite different than simply going to an anger management class here in the US. Yet ANOTHER reason to be grateful for your freedoms here in this country.

Maybe re-submit this question in 4 years. I will be really surprised if there is any improvement in the ‘working mans’ wages or benefits. Especially when the Democrats want to legalize millions of illegal aliens who will work for ¼ of what we make. We are in a race to the bottom.

go screw yourself jerk!