AAI what have we done

hedgehog21

What a JOKE people were reduced out of units, within the plant before the line balance was complete, they want us to pick jobs,without seeing the job just a piece of paper,how can we make an informed decision on what job to pick,WE CAN'T and you know some jobs will change. 11:00 am strart for B-shift I feel for your loss of family time not to say your whole day is shot thanks Gary, Cindy, Steve, Kevin for that one. Next one, the contract has specific language on job change procedure, Did the Bargaining Committee forget the language and how it is to be used, Cindy& Steve you used to fight the company as district reps to do it right so why no fight NOW!! you two should know better Gary and Kevin are clueless. Its apparent that not one of you have a clue on what to do but I bet if you get called out on the floor you will blame it on someone, the membership is tired of the secrets, and the vague and clueless Chairmans reports that don't address the issues in the plant. Oh by the way BC'S how is your grievance hearings going? and Steve where is the dockett of grievances that you promised in your campaign flyers you put out during the election. Thats all for now, I am ashamed of our UNION Leadership we used to take the company on but I guess not anymore. :banghead:

What a JOKE people were reduced out of units, within the plant before the line balance was complete, they want us to pick jobs,without seeing the job just a piece of paper,how can we make an informed decision on what job to pick,WE CAN'T and you know some jobs will change. 11:00 am strart for B-shift I feel for your loss of family time not to say your whole day is shot thanks Gary, Cindy, Steve, Kevin for that one. Next one, the contract has specific language on job change procedure, Did the Bargaining Committee forget the language and how it is to be used, Cindy& Steve you used to fight the company as district reps to do it right so why no fight NOW!! you two should know better Gary and Kevin are clueless. Its apparent that not one of you have a clue on what to do but I bet if you get called out on the floor you will blame it on someone, the membership is tired of the secrets, and the vague and clueless Chairmans reports that don't address the issues in the plant. Oh by the way BC'S how is your grievance hearings going? and Steve where is the dockett of grievances that you promised in your campaign flyers you put out during the election. Thats all for now, I am ashamed of our UNION Leadership we used to take the company on but I guess not anymore. :banghead:

I dont know, but I sure am glad I have a job! I'm not bitching about a whole lot right now! Maybe we should be thankful were not on one shift yet!

Don't forget the unprecedented outsourcing that's taking place. What about the skilled trades training coordinator?.....Oh, that's right.....we don't need a coordinator because there's NO TRAINING!!!

......just another section of the contract that's being ignored by our Union leadership.

really you voted that loud mouth no nothing cindy mayNEARD in office.when she gets voted out she is the first in line to medical.

NO! I have been around along time, Cindy is all MOUTH will cuss you out good but nothing ever gets done, she always has an excuse why someone else did it not her. If my memory serves me right she never signed the job security agreement support letter either, all other union reps did why not her?? she is no different than lynette all mouth and no results. She is only trying to stay off line, before Cindy got elected I worked with her in PDI unit 24 she was on medical 6 months every year, ur right if she ever looses she will go out on medical. :happy feet:

NO! I have been around along time, Cindy is all MOUTH will cuss you out good but nothing ever gets done, she always has an excuse why someone else did it not her. If my memory serves me right she never signed the job security agreement support letter either, all other union reps did why not her?? she is no different than lynette all mouth and no results. She is only trying to stay off line, before Cindy got elected I worked with her in PDI unit 24 she was on medical 6 months every year, ur right if she ever looses she will go out on medical. :happy feet:

well hedgehog nice to hear from you i might know you if been at aai 21 years worked all over but heading to dtp hope all is well there.

Cindy is still in the union down there?! If so, I'm sorry to hear that, your right, nasty mouth, does nothing.

For those of you not up to current events, the Dunnage jobs (and jobs like them at other plants) are gone at AAI thanks to more concessions taken by the UAW International. So it’s obvious that the future of the big 3 lays solely on our job loss and pay cuts (next to come) you know the 10% of the total vehicle cost. Wow what a national stimulus plan. We are going to turn around this country by eliminating the higher wage UAW jobs, make them lower wage jobs and have them pay dues to the UAW still, so not to be considered as out sourced and gain the ability to get around the sourcing language. So you protected the company and yourselves, but what about our Union protection? What becomes of us a middle class UAW worker? Don’t tell me to be happy that I have a job, please don’t be that stupid. They (Big 3 CEO’s, Stock holders and the UAW International) stand to lose more then you or I ever will.

For us at AAI, this should dispel any questions as to the fate of our Axle jobs returning. They're not, please remember those that promised other wise.

For those of you not up to current events, the Dunnage jobs (and jobs like them at other plants) are gone at AAI thanks to more concessions taken by the UAW International. So it’s obvious that the future of the big 3 lays solely on our job loss and pay cuts (next to come) you know the 10% of the total vehicle cost. Wow what a national stimulus plan. We are going to turn around this country by eliminating the higher wage UAW jobs, make them lower wage jobs and have them pay dues to the UAW still, so not to be considered as out sourced and gain the ability to get around the sourcing language. So you protected the company and yourselves, but what about our Union protection? What becomes of us a middle class UAW worker? Don’t tell me to be happy that I have a job, please don’t be that stupid. They (Big 3 CEO’s, Stock holders and the UAW International) stand to lose more then you or I ever will.

For us at AAI, this should dispel any questions as to the fate of our Axle jobs returning. They're not, please remember those that promised other wise.

Your Right Re-Dem axle probably will not come back to AAI, what puzzles me is our UNION has no fight they are giving up the farm, the cattle and the chickens everything, the word on the floor the membership is MAD at the UNION in our plant, the company is running wild over them. If you call them, you will be lucky to get a call back or an answer, they will just blame it on someone else. It has never been this bad here, hate to say it Mary Olsen had more fight than Gary Sommerville has, the rest of the reps are just feeding on each other. :banghead:

The good people at AAI stopped running for union jobs. Maybe people should think about why that is.

Level Pebble, you hit the nail on the head,with that one, people at AAI should look at who they vote in and also look at who they are supporting. Last election two of our district reps supported the current Union Bargaining Committee only turn on each other after the election was over. Some of our reps think only political and practice, save your ass tactics, and will never come together as one. thats why we are WEAK,WEAK,WEAK. We know who you are. :banghead:

The good people at AAI stopped running for union jobs. Maybe people should think about why that is.

Level, please explain what you mean by that statement. As I understand it, you feel the AAI members that ran where no good, so what other people from AAI do you feel should have ran, just curious.

Level, please explain what you mean by that statement. As I understand it, you feel the AAI members that ran where no good, so what other people from AAI do you feel should have ran, just curious.

ReDemption - Gotta love V. Maybe that's what this country needs. I did not say that those that ran were, in your words, no good, but I think we all know people in that plant that are dedicated and smart and would do a great job. They just don't get involved in politics.

No Pebble those where not my words. I guess they are what you could say where my way of trying to figure out where you where coming from, with your statement of

“The good people at AAI stopped running for union jobs. Maybe people should think about why that is.”

If I remember correctly, some people from AAI ran in the last election. That’s all I was asking, as just a curiosity to your statement. It was not ill stated in any way.

• 2 weeks later...

What have u done! Gary you and the Bargaining Committee have basically gave up the farm at AAI and Gary I guess that hasn't changed since you have been in CONCESSION NEGOTIATIONS with Ford cant wait to se how much we have lost, I guess there is a silver lining for you, you probably will be offered an International Appointment, that's what you are looking for anyway, AAI MEMBERSHIP LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. I was at the union meeting last Sunday Cindy Maynard run the meeting, she butchered the meeting, I don't know answers, working on it answers its shameful we are truly in a sad state of affairs in our Union. Dont know who runs a worse meeting Cindy or Tom well I guess we should expect it they were both on the same political with ticket Gary, all are sad. Steve and Kevin you two also sold the membership a bill of goods, you have not produced as promised. Wake up amd smell the coffee AAI and see what you have done, be prepared to bend over and take it, you did it. :finger:

No Pebble those where not my words. I guess they are what you could say where my way of trying to figure out where you where coming from, with your statement of

“The good people at AAI stopped running for union jobs. Maybe people should think about why that is.”

If I remember correctly, some people from AAI ran in the last election. That’s all I was asking, as just a curiosity to your statement. It was not ill stated in any way.

ReDemp, maybe "good people" wasn't the right way to put it. Sure some AAI people ran. Some won, like Maynard and Munafo and Spears and Schroeder. Some on this board think there might be better and brighter people out there that don't run but need to.

What have u done! Gary you and the Bargaining Committee have basically gave up the farm at AAI and Gary I guess that hasn't changed since you have been in CONCESSION NEGOTIATIONS with Ford cant wait to se how much we have lost, I guess there is a silver lining for you, you probably will be offered an International Appointment, that's what you are looking for anyway, AAI MEMBERSHIP LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. I was at the union meeting last Sunday Cindy Maynard run the meeting, she butchered the meeting, I don't know answers, working on it answers its shameful we are truly in a sad state of affairs in our Union. Dont know who runs a worse meeting Cindy or Tom well I guess we should expect it they were both on the same political with ticket Gary, all are sad. Steve and Kevin you two also sold the membership a bill of goods, you have not produced as promised. Wake up amd smell the coffee AAI and see what you have done, be prepared to bend over and take it, you did it. :finger:

So True. I don't belive that I have ever attened such a meeting before..

What a shame To see our union in such a mess as ours here at AAI

From the top down All I have seen is incompetence. even our financial report was lacking.

what a mess,God help us through to the next election. I feel that every elected postion should be replaced. Hell that sounds bad and harsh but damm show some leadership get out on the floor Stand up for workers across the board not for the good ol boys.

They have not shown any grit since the election what so ever.

Bronco, hedge you guys are so on the money with your posts. We have no Union shop committee.

What happened to the promises that where made during the elections? Why are we not seeing shift bumping with in the department like you said Garry? Why are we not seeing the grievance agenda with the 100% won in our favor like you said Steve? Why haven’t we seen you on the floor in the body shop all the time like you said Cindy? You are a bunch of liars in way over your head.

You know what happens when you vote in a former district rep as chair, a computer nerd as a bargainer, a loud mouth do noting as a bargainer and a never been anything as a bargainer. I’ll tell you, the membership suffers that’s what happens. Do something for once to help the membership and step down or transfer out. But please do something because you guys gotta go.

Do you care for a list of crap that has gone on since you dumb asses have taken office? If you dont know just mosey on out to the shop floor and I'm sure you'll get told.

:censored::banghead::censored::banghead::censored::banghead:

We are doomed at AAI because all you have to do is run a campaign on lies and bull shit promises and we’ll vote you in. People tell me that I shouldn’t be bitter that the ones I supported didn’t win, I say F em I’m bitter. I’m still waiting on Axle shop, I’m still waiting for department shift bumping , I’m still waiting on all grievances won in our favor, I’m still waiting on a lay – off to go the same as the last one, and I’m still waiting to see them on the floor all the time like they said. Hell I'm still waiting on them to follow the contract, but I guess thats asking to much because that means they would have to read it.

This is what we get when we vote CLOWNS into office.

Edited by Nightrider

We are doomed at AAI because all you have to do is run a campaign on lies and bull shit promises and we’ll vote you in. People tell me that I shouldn’t be bitter that the ones I supported didn’t win, I say F em I’m bitter. I’m still waiting on Axle shop, I’m still waiting for department shift bumping , I’m still waiting on all grievances won in our favor, I’m still waiting on a lay – off to go the same as the last one, and I’m still waiting to see them on the floor all the time like they said. Hell I'm still waiting on them to follow the contract, but I guess thats asking to much because that means they would have to read it.

This is what we get when we vote CLOWNS into office.

Rider don't hold your breath the losers in office were never on the floor before they got elected to their new positions. they dumped everything on the former bargaining committee and chair because they didnt know what to do and they still dont, kinda hard to blame it on someone above you when your at the top of the representation food chain, oh yea blame it on gary is easy but the membership needs to ask so what is your role real serious what the answer would be. Strange things happen during elections Cindy & Steve were not shy about their hatred for Deboob-Deboodt but they lined up with him and gary sommerville I guess politics makes strange bed partners,( sorry about the visual) you know what I mean, once again the AAI membership was influenced by those looking to further their political career at the expense of the membership. look at the support flyers, Porks support flyer supported Sommerville,Maynard,Munafo,Hatfield,Spears, this skilled trade load has no respect for the membership or he wold have investigated who he was supporting for those positions, his support was baised on friendship not what is good for the membership, PORK you owe the membership an explination you have no credibility, NO BULL NO PORK our union leadership is no GOOD. :stats:

Rider don't hold your breath the losers in office were never on the floor before they got elected to their new positions. they dumped everything on the former bargaining committee and chair because they didnt know what to do and they still dont, kinda hard to blame it on someone above you when your at the top of the representation food chain, oh yea blame it on gary is easy but the membership needs to ask so what is your role real serious what the answer would be. Strange things happen during elections Cindy & Steve were not shy about their hatred for Deboob-Deboodt but they lined up with him and gary sommerville I guess politics makes strange bed partners,( sorry about the visual) you know what I mean, once again the AAI membership was influenced by those looking to further their political career at the expense of the membership. look at the support flyers, Porks support flyer supported Sommerville,Maynard,Munafo,Hatfield,Spears, this skilled trade load has no respect for the membership or he wold have investigated who he was supporting for those positions, his support was baised on friendship not what is good for the membership, PORK you owe the membership an explination you have no credibility, NO BULL NO PORK our union leadership is no GOOD. :stats:

Pork is Pork whats good for pork is good for you oops pork....

Edited by bronco1994