Buy Outs are coming

t5z4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the job bank is gone I wouldn't think they will add shit. 50,000 plus a pension is a GIFT. People at Ford have an overinflated idea of what they are worth.

Its not our fault that you like to nibble on the crumbs that are under the the rich mans feet.

If you don't work at Ford then you need to keep your comments to yourself and go to another forum. You have no clue.

Its not our fault that you like to nibble on the crumbs that are under the the rich mans feet.

If you don't work at Ford then you need to keep your comments to yourself and go to another forum. You have no clue.

I've worked on the line for 12 yrs. I don't consider 50,000 + pension+ healthcare crumbs. Like I said people have an over inflated idea of what they are worth. Like the company "owes" them some big payout just so they can retire and get paid.

Buyouts are available on a plant by plant basis, I have 13 years in and was offered a buyout one day sitting in HR waiting for a writeup. After questioning her about the buy out packages, she told me that she had the ability to give them out and they are done on a plant by plant basis. (So whatever that means).

I would recomend hanging in there as long as possible, stay clear from the Rouge if at all possible unless you live next door and like working there that is. And yes we are worth a lot and full deserve a 50k out + Pension and new Truck.. That is nothing compared to the money they save on your ass with all the temp workers working for Ford now adays. If you think you are not work it and think you shouldn't get anything then your an idiot. Go quit.

why do you say "stay clear from the rouge"?

Buy Outs will be around March-April 2009,Ford should lower the buy-out option from 55 to 50 ,so people that want to take buy-outs of their insurance can do so,take the 140,000 upon leaving the company,better yet offer employees a 35,000-50,000 thousand dollars bonus to leave the company with a 50-10 retirement program,Ford would get plenty to leave with either program and benefit from the lower wage employees,lower insurance coverage,401 instead of the retirement program,look at the possibiliies Ford could save,,,

IF THEY REALY WANT US TO LEAVE, THEN THEY NEED TO ADD TO THE POT, SAY A NEW F150 ***

Or they could just lay off the junior members and never recall them, like almost every other company in the world does.

We are sorta fortunate that the big 2.5 have any type of packages

It would be super cool if you could slam a person and spell all words correct,other wise we may discredited your post!

Frank has been a good member standing of this site for quit sometime and has choice words on some subjects,but that does not make him an member insubordinate and does not merit sanction.You Sir can go sit on your bed and take your socks off and lay down think a bit, a go fuck yourself!

maybe you should take your own advice! "quit" or "quite" hahahahaha lmao!