Ford Fusion in the Autoblog Garage

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super lolz for the guy from Germany who thinks he's qualified to offer an opinion on a car based on a stat sheet and some photos....

Super lolz also for special Matt's "need the Mondeo stat" typed out on his brother's old 66mhz Pentium with Windows 95 from his parent's basement under the 60 watt lightbulb with the flip switch on the socket hanging from the floor joists, with the half-drywalled studs and bare concrete floor and the rusty flooor drain and the tiny patch of stained remnant carpet, amidst the piles of old newspapers and shoeboxes with unidentifiable objects in them and that fusty smell that damp basements have. The computer's on a card table with a ripped vinyl top with little bits of foam sticking out of it, and he's sitting on one of those old stackable banquet chairs with no armrests and he's blown out the back end of the cushion and there's foam sticking out of that too. The half finished bathroom with a shower curtain for a door and the dark brown hardwater stain in the toilet bowl and the creaky leaky faucets and the deep freeze are his only other companions, and his mom yelling from the top of the stairs, "MATT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WORK??"

Also, what's up with "Richard" and "I am Rich" over there? Richard seems to be the guy on this board that owns a G8, and I can't for the life of me remember his nickname--only that he's also got (I think) a silver F150, and a signature picture with both of them in his driveway.

Autoblog is a great place for a laugh.

White F-150.....which is now sold. I'll miss it.

Matt is an asshat.

And the new Fusion sport looks nice.

Best thread I've seen in a while, thanks for the laughs I needed them. As for the Fusion, I miss the old squricles (sp?) and the taillights. Overall, I really like the MCE...very sharp! Nitpicks? Only one: no manual for the 3.5. However, the way things are going the manual is going to be the option.

I haven't read the AB comments because they make me sick but man that was funny.

Best thread I've seen in a while, thanks for the laughs I needed them. As for the Fusion, I miss the old squricles (sp?) and the taillights. Overall, I really like the MCE...very sharp! Nitpicks? Only one: no manual for the 3.5. However, the way things are going the manual is going to be the option.

I haven't read the AB comments because they make me sick but man that was funny.

Squircles I believe it's spelled.

And I never really read the AB comments, unless they're brought up here, then I'll browse throught them.