Don't Let Them Scare you out of a YES vote

TheEagle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to all the stupid bullshit on this site or what other people are saying and don't beleive the flyer that was passed out. Goo the meeting and listen and ask questions because they make alot more sense than anyone on this site or in the plant or what is on that flyer!

Could not agree more!!

On what basis would people vote No? At least explain a rational agrument that leads us to a better solution.

If not fuck off you fucking with my livelyhood!

I dont know man maybe the fact that they've adopted a plant wide AWS that they can notify you of and make it happen in 14 days? Maybe of changes to our SUB benefit? Oh I know losing the jobs bank? or maybe its losing 10 minutes of break time?

Voting yes is really a great choice for our future.

Goo the meeting and listen and ask questions because they make alot more sense than anyone on this site or in the plant or what is on that flyer!

As an afternoon employee we never even saw a committeeman/woman this week!!! And what meeting would that be. We found a couple sheets of paper that dayshift left out that showed "HIGHLIGHTS", then found out on BON that we were voting this Sunday(nothing posted in the plant).

So if we can't even find a committeeman/woman on the floor what the hell makes you think we would have had a meeting? So we have to go Sunday try to get all our answers to our questions, then vote with no time to think over what might be best for us? There are way to many in our local to expect to find someone available to get our questions answered.

I dont know man maybe the fact that they've adopted a plant wide AWS that they can notify you of and make it happen in 14 days? Maybe of changes to our SUB benefit? Oh I know losing the jobs bank? or maybe its losing 10 minutes of break time?

Where do you lose 10 minutes? That flyer has incorrect info.

22x2=44 per 8 hours: loss of 4 minutes @ 8 hours.

22x2+6+6=56 per 10 hours: total loss of 6 minutes @ 10 hours.

Your going to get those changes, or worse whether you vote no or not.

Where do you lose 10 minutes? That flyer has incorrect info.

22x2=44 per 8 hours: loss of 4 minutes @ 8 hours.

22x2+6+6=56 per 10 hours: total loss of 6 minutes @ 10 hours.

Assembly plants get 6 minutes per hour.

I've posted this question a couple of times on different threads and all you no voters don't seem to want to answer it, so I'll do it for you. The question is: How many of you who think this is a shitty agreement are going to quit the company and get a different job with better wages and benefits when this does pass? The answer is nobody. Quit whining about it and get back to work, but hurry you have 60 less seconds to do it. Please give me a break with the vote no crap, face it, we are not in a position to refuse anything they got us, get over it.

As an afternoon employee we never even saw a committeeman/woman this week!!! And what meeting would that be. We found a couple sheets of paper that dayshift left out that showed "HIGHLIGHTS", then found out on BON that we were voting this Sunday(nothing posted in the plant).

So if we can't even find a committeeman/woman on the floor what the hell makes you think we would have had a meeting? So we have to go Sunday try to get all our answers to our questions, then vote with no time to think over what might be best for us? There are way to many in our local to expect to find someone available to get our questions answered.

How would the people in your local know if they didnt negotiate it?

Your plant fucked up on who they voted for... If you didnt go and vote your union in, then shame on you!!!

educate yourself and then post on here... :banghead::finger: You knew the shit was coming!!!! It is to easy to see the ignorant people on here that dont know shit about shit!!!!

Your plant fucked up on who they voted for... If you didnt go and vote your union in, then shame on you!!!

educate yourself and then post on here... :banghead::finger: You knew the shit was coming!!!! It is to easy to see the ignorant people on here that dont know shit about shit!!!!

Ahmen!

You guys are so screwed up!! Just give give give, until you have nothing left to give! You might as well just give your job to someone else with your rational.

Who's going to quit....well prob. not anyone..your right!!! :happy feet: That's for you. But to give up and just say "OK...I'll bend over and you can give it to me" is just BS. Anyone that just lies there and accepts without a fight...well you really aren't worth the fight anyway.

The title of this topic is ludicrous.The scare tactics are coming from the people in power.There are valid reasons to vote either way depending on an individuals principles.I am voting No One thing is certain,this working class life will wipe the smile off a persons face in a minute.I aint in the mood to fight anybody over their vote or for any other reason.One of the goals of all these concessions may be to encourage high seniority people to retire.Just to have freedom.I understand why most people will vote YES.Because they are scared of the Global Recession,obligations to dependents,etc and you think that if you just "Do what they say" everything may be okay.It may be,,,until GM and Chrysler reorganize under chapter 11 and give up even more.

Edited by Fatso