WHAT THE HELL,NOW I HAVE TO GET MY OWN PAY STUB

fomoconomo

i understand that there are bigger issues to worry about for 99% of us....but there are a few people out there that dont have a checking account TO have direct deposit....many of u might not know that if u have bad enough credit that u cant get a checking account....maybe where u live u can but i know u cant from where im from....and i can see why some ppl might be worried where they are goin to have to get there money FROM....i know i would...i brought this issue up to my commiteeman tonight and i got the answer of "well i guess u are goin to have to get one some how".....i mean come on....i have a checking account but i also dont like to have people/businesses have right to know my account number....u know how serious that would be if that got out....and dont say that it cant get out.....just look at the SS#....that would drain u completely instead of just ruin ur credit...the less PERSONAL information out there about ur credit or checking account the better!!!...have u ever called Ford Credit....if not try and call it....the calls go directly to Puerto Rico or somewhere down there....and yes....they have allllll of ur information...SS# and everything....and i bet all that information is really safe in their hands....huh??...

so is this a real issue to worry about.....i believe it is...is it the biggest....to some it is....to most it isnt....but it should be at the top to think about...

The problem with this is that they can not pay or short your check and you won't know for 1-3 days later cause your lazy ass will be too lazy to look it up and print it out. Also some of us don't have printers or computers. (or checking accounts) like the other fella said... So yes this will be a huge problem.

I have the solution,

You direct deposit your checks into my business account, I will charge you a fee to collect the money out of your check, say $10 bucks for every check. Email me to get your name on the list and I will give you the account number.

:redcard:

j/k hahahah

Pioneer, can you actually do that? what site do you look it up on? that would be great , they could just do that instead of passing them out.

thanks

You can't do it yet, but you will. You will have to if you want a hard copy of it, because they will not be passing anything out anymore.

Also, for the people that are worried about their pay, check your DROTS. I have had direct deposit for over 10 years, and have never had a problem with my pay.

Also, I have never heard of bad credit preventing you from opening a checking account. If that is the case, try a credit union.

Edited by Pioneer

i mean come on....i have a checking account but i also dont like to have people/businesses have right to know my account number....u know how serious that would be if that got out....and dont say that it cant get out.....just look at the SS#....that would drain u completely instead of just ruin ur credit...the less PERSONAL information out there about ur credit or checking account the better!!!...have u ever called Ford Credit....if not try and call it....the calls go directly to Puerto Rico or somewhere down there....and yes....they have allllll of ur information...SS# and everything....and i bet all that information is really safe in their hands....huh??...

so is this a real issue to worry about.....i believe it is...is it the biggest....to some it is....to most it isnt....but it should be at the top to think about...

if you use your checking account for anything, then that person/business already has your account number.

and, where is the IT support for your bank? and the businesses to which you write checks? probably next to the IT support for FMCC.

if you use your checking account for anything, then that person/business already has your account number.

and, where is the IT support for your bank? and the businesses to which you write checks? probably next to the IT support for FMCC.

that could be quite possible....but what im sayin is that the LESS information for people to get ahold of is better....and again they take another right of mine and YOURS to choose if i want....but i guess since u already have direct deposit set up u think that it isnt such of an issue...just becuz u dont mind being wreckless with ur information doesnt make it ok for everyone...this is comin from a person that spent the last 10 years FIGHTING to get out of bad credit from a messy divorce and bankruptcy....i would like to do my best not to get into that situation again THANKS!!!....tell ya what ....give me ur routing number and see how much u trust me with it...i mean...who can u trust if u cant trust ur own "brother and sisters".......lmao!!!!

that could be quite possible....but what im sayin is that the LESS information for people to get ahold of is better....and again they take another right of mine and YOURS to choose if i want....but i guess since u already have direct deposit set up u think that it isnt such of an issue...just becuz u dont mind being wreckless with ur information doesnt make it ok for everyone...this is comin from a person that spent the last 10 years FIGHTING to get out of bad credit from a messy divorce and bankruptcy....i would like to do my best not to get into that situation again THANKS!!!....tell ya what ....give me ur routing number and see how much u trust me with it...i mean...who can u trust if u cant trust ur own "brother and sisters".......lmao!!!!

very good point. Don't ya jus luv these folks with their simple matter-of-fact approach to issues they obviously have no experience with. Identity theft is probably some urban legend.............never really happens.......... :doh:

i understand that there are bigger issues to worry about for 99% of us....but there are a few people out there that dont have a checking account TO have direct deposit....many of u might not know that if u have bad enough credit that u cant get a checking account....maybe where u live u can but i know u cant from where im from....and i can see why some ppl might be worried where they are goin to have to get there money FROM....i know i would...i brought this issue up to my commiteeman tonight and i got the answer of "well i guess u are goin to have to get one some how".....i mean come on....i have a checking account but i also dont like to have people/businesses have right to know my account number....u know how serious that would be if that got out....and dont say that it cant get out.....just look at the SS#....that would drain u completely instead of just ruin ur credit...the less PERSONAL information out there about ur credit or checking account the better!!!...have u ever called Ford Credit....if not try and call it....the calls go directly to Puerto Rico or somewhere down there....and yes....they have allllll of ur information...SS# and everything....and i bet all that information is really safe in their hands....huh??...

umm how did you fuck your credit up so bad? youre obviously on the cutting edge of all that shit. btw ford already has all that info about you. you just have to consent for them to deposit it in your account. if thats too big a security risk for you then you deal with that. mine has worked fine for years.

You can't do it yet, but you will. You will have to if you want a hard copy of it, because they will not be passing anything out anymore.

Also, for the people that are worried about their pay, check your DROTS. I have had direct deposit for over 10 years, and have never had a problem with my pay.

Also, I have never heard of bad credit preventing you from opening a checking account. If that is the case, try a credit union.

Correct Pioneer, they are still going to be posting our DROT's. You will actually be able to check your actual hrs paid a lot earlier through the new process. There are currently 65% of FoMo employees using direct deposit right now. Chrysler has already been doing this. Also, if you do not get a direct deposit account set up a check will be sent to you snail mail from Dearborn.

Page 2 of the Highlights

Direct Deposit

Unless prohibited by state law, all em-

ployee compensation will be paid by di-

rect deposit. In the event it is not possible

to do direct deposit, checks will be mailed

to the employee's last home address on

record.

umm how did you fuck your credit up so bad? youre obviously on the cutting edge of all that shit. btw ford already has all that info about you. you just have to consent for them to deposit it in your account. if thats too big a security risk for you then you deal with that. mine has worked fine for years.

well if u have to know it was my WONDERFUL wife at the time.....but im the one that had to dig myself out of the bad credit....luckily shes still there!!!....lmao....yet again....someone that doesnt mind the risk..and u had the CHOICE to have direct deposit...and i hope nothin ever happens to that account of urs...(but it isnt the safest way)...what im sayin is i prefer not to and should have that right not to want direct deposit.....

very good point. Don't ya jus luv these folks with their simple matter-of-fact approach to issues they obviously have no experience with. Identity theft is probably some urban legend.............never really happens.......... :doh:

ID theft is very real. Just in the last 2 years I have had my bank change my debit card for just this reason.

Anyone who thinks identity theft isn't real is just plain naive.

if i dont get my pay stub can i still get my pay?

and if some one doesn't want their pay stub does that mean they forefit their pay?

Page 2 of the Highlights

Direct Deposit

Unless prohibited by state law, all em-

ployee compensation will be paid by di-

rect deposit. In the event it is not possible

to do direct deposit, checks will be mailed

to the employee's last home address on

record. with direct deposit you can go to a website and print your stub. :shades: