saline question

ford5151

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok any idea how many and what the seniority was

I just got off the phone with a rep at International. As of 1:50 pm today, he said 35 people reported today to Saline. Lowest seniority was 4-18-94. Next week is scheduled for 50. The 1st week they sent people was 35, the second was 50, the 3rd was 35, I'm not sure about last week, but today was 35, and next Monday is 50. Seems to be a pattern. I have 1-95, he said either 3-23 or 3-30 for me. Hope this helps.

I just got off the phone with a rep at International. As of 1:50 pm today, he said 35 people reported today to Saline. Lowest seniority was 4-18-94. Next week is scheduled for 50. The 1st week they sent people was 35, the second was 50, the 3rd was 35, I'm not sure about last week, but today was 35, and next Monday is 50. Seems to be a pattern. I have 1-95, he said either 3-23 or 3-30 for me. Hope this helps.

After this week there will be a two week delay. I think from layoffs.

This is our fourth week, first week=50, second week=35, third week=50, this week=35. I am not sure if there is a delay for the next couple of weeks. Would make sense though. The plant is very quiet this week due to TLO's and next week they are adding the F150 lines to the TLO. It will be a graveyard in there next week. Don't know how long they are off for either. Hope this info helps

This is our fourth week, first week=50, second week=35, third week=50, this week=35. I am not sure if there is a delay for the next couple of weeks. Would make sense though. The plant is very quiet this week due to TLO's and next week they are adding the F150 lines to the TLO. It will be a graveyard in there next week. Don't know how long they are off for either. Hope this info helps

Not exactly sure about the truck IP, but the door panels will be working 2 shifts instead of 3 next week. In fact, door panels are scheduled to work this Sat.

Monday the 16th we here at Saline got 22 people. AAI didnt send thier 13 people because they had no back fills. Still waiting to see how many for next week the lowest senority in the group we just got was april of 1994. Ill post up when I know more about next week.

DTP is sending 20...we start on the 23...the seniority is 88/93.

So the people with 94 seniority that are already there will have plant seniority over the 88/93 people when they get there? Oh thats gonna go over nicely. I thought they were bringing people in by Co. seniority to avoid this .?.

So the people with 94 seniority that are already there will have plant seniority over the 88/93 people when they get there? Oh thats gonna go over nicely. I thought they were bringing people in by Co. seniority to avoid this .?.

Everyone who is on a Temp. loan to Saline will have the exact same Saline plant seniority regardless of when they come. The tiebreaker will be their Ford company seniority then the first letter of their last name with "A" being high should they have the same Ford seniority.

Everyone who is on a Temp. loan to Saline will have the exact same Saline plant seniority regardless of when they come. The tiebreaker will be their Ford company seniority then the first letter of their last name with "A" being high should they have the same Ford seniority.

at AAI we are holding people for at least 2 weeks until we can figure out where our replacements are coming from. Our people that left for Woodhaven were never placed there and are now returning this coming monday

I talked with Pete today, he said we will be getting people on the 23rd and 30th. Somewhere between 20 and 40 people both weeks, could be more. It depends on when plants let people go. Some are holding them, waiting for replacements. We heard from someone today who works at Wayne, he got a call this afternoon telling him to report to Saline on Monday. If you are coming, be prepared for short work week. Most of the plant is laid off, so you might get two or three days orientation/safety training and then be laid off. Someone needs to do something to get cars selling again. Maybe they will go ahead with the program that gives people vouchers for turning in old cars. Hopefully that means they are buying new cars and American new cars to boot.

at AAI we are holding people for at least 2 weeks until we can figure out where our replacements are coming from. Our people that left for Woodhaven were never placed there and are now returning this coming monday

People from Rawsonville on JSP have been told they will backfill to the plants that are losing people to Saline. There's no reason for plants to be holding people. There are too many people off work waiting to report to be using that for an excuse.

:whipped:

People from Rawsonville on JSP have been told they will backfill to the plants that are losing people to Saline. There's no reason for plants to be holding people. There are too many people off work waiting to report to be using that for an excuse.

:whipped:

I'd like to know what plant is hurting for replacements for the people leaving to Saline. :hysterical: