saline question

ford5151

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? what have you heard?

"That is what I heard". :headscratch: I would like to hear from "tiredofit" to confirm. All I can say is that it seems like the "50 per week" has been "multiplied".

Edited by Pulse

do you know what number you were on the (list)

When i called downtown, they did not tell me my number, just when i would probably be showing up. Which they told me March 23, this turned out to be inaccurate. But it still turned out to be close "Within Two weeks".

Just got my call this morning. I report monday morning.

I was told I was #388 on the list and I have 02/97.

Monroe layed me off back in Nov.

Hey! I'm #389!! I also got the call. Now we all need to pray the economy gets better so we can get some OT!!

Thanks for the props Pulse I only try to post facts.

You are more than welcome. That's what I try to do too. But every so often, a village idiot comes poppin' out of the wood works and messes that up for me. I'm really trying to be a nicer person--- :hysterical: :beerchug:

Edited by Pulse

You are more than welcome. That's what I try to do too. But every so often, a village idiot comes poppin' out of the wood works and messes that up for me. I'm really trying to be a nicer person--- :hysterical: :beerchug:

Can you spell diecaster.............

I really don't care what your number is. Just GO! I don't think you are capable of telling the truth anyway! :finger:

I will be so glad to be out of Rawsonville with people like you running our union into the ground. You only care about not working. I worked with you in Area A and you were lazy as shit. You are one of those people who run for committee so that you can sit on your ass. You are why the public hates us. Shelia you are the poster child for laziness and lack of education. Does Joel know that you are on here? Does he know that you are using company computers to spill the beans? You suck and that is a fact.

I will be so glad to be out of Rawsonville with people like you running our union into the ground. You only care about not working. I worked with you in Area A and you were lazy as shit. You are one of those people who run for committee so that you can sit on your ass. You are why the public hates us. Shelia you are the poster child for laziness and lack of education. Does Joel know that you are on here? Does he know that you are using company computers to spill the beans? You suck and that is a fact.

so how do you really feel?

:stirpot:

The AAI transfers are all on hold. We have 93-97 seniority stuck here while other plants are sending people now. AAI is supposed to drop from 50 jph now to 40 jph in May. It may go down to one shift, or keep both and do 2 weeks on , 2 weeks off. Either way, our plant doesn't want to send anyone until our line speed drops and there won't be a need to replace the Saline transfers. Trim & Final could not run if they released everyone in order of seniority. Some units would lose 25% of their workers in a 2 week period, and 35-45% in a month. Mazda doesn't want any new people coming in, so I guess our transfers will be waiting at least another month, until they aren't needed any more.

Edited by deflep1

The people that have already transfered there what was the first week schedule like? At what point did you hit the floor?

THEY WERE DOING TWO DAYS ORENTATION, THEN HIT THE FLOOR OR THREE DAYS TLO. DEPENDS WHATS GOING ON. CALL UNION OFFICE 4 MORE INFO. 734-429-6920***BARG-734-4296515***CHAIR-734-429-6379 SEE U SOON