WAP

thezip

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA!!I know we should be happy to be working but when you hear the rumors and they are coming from union and management alike you get your mind ready!

the shift reduction and line speed reduction will be taking place in June, told by an IE heading it up, looking at a loss of almost 250 JOBS, that equals many more people, in the neighborhood of 400 or more when this all gets finished...stay tuned

Whats going on in ISA? someone said that there is a tour next week with the Gov, and Bill Ford Jr.? any rumors on what is gonna be said, or done?

tommmorow at 8 am. bill ford, granholm and mulally at MAP, along with media to talk about c cars and new electric car coming that you can plug into house outlet....WAP chairman bill johnson and his mindless crew told us at orientation today that ISA losing a shift in June is just former politicians trying to cause dissention amongst the people, yeah billy, just like 4 out of the 5 union meetings you said that everyone is safe and no one from 900 will be displaced along with recently replaced former chairman mike oblack (sevicing rep)who also is a power hungry lying politician...its in the minutes that you are allowed to see if you want. how many have been put out since this promise billy? How many more by next friday? how many more by june...ohhhhhhhh and you also stated that there will be no local agreement until new products are in the local? we will see a super COA before then.....remember this post and lets see the TRUTH...stay tuned...for the TRUTH

tommmorow at 8 am. bill ford, granholm and mulally at MAP, along with media to talk about c cars and new electric car coming that you can plug into house outlet....WAP chairman bill johnson and his mindless crew told us at orientation today that ISA losing a shift in June is just former politicians trying to cause dissention amongst the people, yeah billy, just like 4 out of the 5 union meetings you said that everyone is safe and no one from 900 will be displaced along with recently replaced former chairman mike oblack (sevicing rep)who also is a power hungry lying politician...its in the minutes that you are allowed to see if you want. how many have been put out since this promise billy? How many more by next friday? how many more by june...ohhhhhhhh and you also stated that there will be no local agreement until new products are in the local? we will see a super COA before then.....remember this post and lets see the TRUTH...stay tuned...for the TRUTH
Edited by UAWMTP

the shift reduction and line speed reduction will be taking place in June, told by an IE heading it up, looking at a loss of almost 250 JOBS, that equals many more people, in the neighborhood of 400 or more when this all gets finished...stay tuned

Hahahaha!Supervisor asked to confirm my global and name said that i was on layoff list but they dont know why my group wasnt called.So lowbies check your drot make sure you are getting paid!

Hahahaha!Supervisor asked to confirm my global and name said that i was on layoff list but they dont know why my group wasnt called.So lowbies check your drot make sure you are getting paid!

You're saying you were told that you are suppose to be on ILO?

and who might you be? I know most of committee that was upstairs and personally know the delegates? :shades:

QUOTE (UAWMTP @ Apr 28 2009, 10:24 AM)

well simon you seem to be getting a lot of info from people you talk to that you figure are obviously connected, I can tell you this for a fact and being that i was a rep at MTP for 10 years I can say I speak with some experience, every day Ford is changing plans that suit the times including sells, cash burn etc. Your post suggests that the Union, perticularly Bill Johnson gives false information or is misleading, I have been blessed enough to actually get elected as a delegate and see and hear the actual plans as they are told to us, then before the ink dries it changes, so to be derogatory towards a committee and make slanderous comments is wrong, you should get all your facts straight, then make an educated statement.

Edited by biggtone

52 being Laid off in ISA - 29 or so today and the rest next friday.

I was included in todays Layoff..

3rd shift looks to be gone on June 15th.

There were also layoffs at WAP tonight. I heard between 40 and 50. Back to January 2000 seniority.

At least with a TLO your sub weeks don't count against you.....

I hear the only reason we are on TLO right now is their system cannot put us in at ILO at the moment.. its going to cost upwards of a million dollars to fix..

take that as you will.. :P

When all the cuts & shift reduction come what sort of seniority does anyone think you'll need to keep ISA ? Will there be any hope of bumping into WAP? :( The hubby has sept 94 seniority. I'm really worried, I found him sat on the couch with his head in hands saying I'm 42 years old & I've put in almost 15 years in this place, I should be working on saving for retirement & putting the kids though college. I know you guys can understand this, you're going through the same thing but I don't know how to help him. He's a recovering alcoholic been sober for 17 years but he said that he's really wanting a drink right now. Please no jokes. I may not be an employee but from the day I was born the folks from local 900 have been a part of my life. i really don't know how to help him, I thought a male perspective might help.

Edited by MTPwife

When all the cuts & shift reduction come what sort of seniority does anyone think you'll need to keep ISA ? Will there be any hope of bumping into WAP? :(

if they keep people on TLO there will be no bumping.. I dont know after the third shift gets cut where it'll end up for sure but I've heard somewhere around 94.

I really dont think he has to worry about being bumped by anyone from ISA with his seniority..

Edited by oogravyoo

if they keep people on TLO there will be no bumping.. I dont know after the third shift gets cut where it'll end up for sure but I've heard somewhere around 94.

I really dont think he has to worry about being bumped by anyone from ISA with his seniority..

From what I heard from someone that is getting laid off at ISA with early 99 seniority, is that you will need 97 seniority to stay on after they cut the 3rd shift.