2010 Fords: Lot Photos

I stopped by the Ford dealership again and they had a Ford Fusion Sport. I took photos with my iPhone and I'll get those up later.

The Snowflake wheels are some kind of clad wheel, not just hubcaps over steel wheels. They are plastic over alloy, very flimsy and cheap looking. They replace the standard alloys of the previous model which is not acceptable.

Great photos! That's dedication, out there in the rain and all! :)

Thanks! Yeah, it was pretty nasty today, but since it was raining out, it gave me more time to do such a thing.

A couple of notes, we tinted both of the 2010's and we added the stripes to the Mustang. We had the silver stripes done to it, like the ones on the 2010 GT500.

Thanks! Yeah, it was pretty nasty today, but since it was raining out, it gave me more time to do such a thing.

A couple of notes, we tinted both of the 2010's and we added the stripes to the Mustang. We had the silver stripes done to it, like the ones on the 2010 GT500.

The Mustang looks brilliant. The Fusion looks best in White from the rear, but best in black from the front ;)

I'm paying $38,000 for a Taurus SHO with 360HP, better fuel economy, and more comfort.

The SHO Starts at 38K without much in the way of options...loaded they go for about 45K or so

Mustang GT is nice, but not $38,000 nice. They've gotten too expensive.

The two biggest ticket options on the Mustang are the Glass Roof and Nav system...get rid of them and the car costs about 34K or so. I did a comparison of the '10 vs my '06 Options and the price only went up like 1.5K or so and many of the options that I had my car had are now standard on the '10

The two biggest ticket options on the Mustang are the Glass Roof and Nav system...get rid of them and the car costs about 34K or so. I did a comparison of the '10 vs my '06 Options and the price only went up like 1.5K or so and many of the options that I had my car had are now standard on the '10

You know, I was doing a build and price with the Mustang today, and I found out some annoyingly strange things.

-You cannot get the Saddle interior color with Grabber blue?

-You cannot get the Stone interior color with a glass roof?

I don't understand why Grabber blue could not be offered with Saddle, or why you cannot get a stone interior with a Glass roof?

-Also, I think they should offer blue stripes for Performance White models.

I don't know what it is, mostly from what I can tell is I do not like the Fusion or Mustang from the rear simply due to the tail lamps. Just don't looke like they fit with the style of cars, IMHO.

Now I'm trying to decide which I like better, The Stang with or without the HID's, as in this image of Borgs. I personally like the darker red on the Stang with HIDs, but like the look of the normal headlamp assembly.

Mustang

Edited by V8-X

Here are some shots of our first 2010 Mustang and 2010 Fusion:

2010 Mustang GT Kona Blue

DSC_0793.jpg

DSC_0796.jpg

DSC_0799.jpg

DSC_0824.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0827.jpg

That is one beautiful Stang!!! Only aspect I dislike that I can see, are the tail lights. Otherwise looks perfect!

Then again I'm partial to Dark Blue, Racing Stripes and Ford Mustangs, so I might be a little biased.

Edited by V8-X

I don't know what it is, mostly from what I can tell is I do not like the Fusion or Mustang from the rear simply due to the tail lamps. Just don't looke like they fit with the style of cars, IMHO.

Now I'm trying to decide which I like better, The Stang with or without the HID's, as in this image of Borgs. I personally like the darker red on the Stang with HIDs, but like the look of the normal headlamp assembly.

Mustang

I saw one again at my local dealer today, the rear actually looks good. I liked it a lot actually.....the whole car looked great. It was a black on black GT coupe. I hope to go test drive one soon.....I think I"m gonna wait until there's a few others in, though.

Yes, Dark Ink Blue is a very dark blue, almost looks black in the right lighting conditions. Kona Blue is a fairly deep blue, but there is no mistaking it for black.

Yes, I've seen DI Blue, and as you said, it's black everywhere except in direct sunlight. Glad to hear it's lighter.

Kona Blue is lighter than Dark Ink Blue, but darker than Vista Blue. It looks purple in some light.

Is it purpleish like the Wedgewood Blue Ford used to offer? Had a '99 Ranger with the Wedgewood and people never knew if it was blue, purple or black.

Is it purpleish like the Wedgewood Blue Ford used to offer? Had a '99 Ranger with the Wedgewood and people never knew if it was blue, purple or black.

Is this different from Medium Wedgewood blue Ford offered on the F-150 in '04? My dad's is MWB and its clearly blue...