2010 Ford Order guides???

FWIW, I have been told to expect almost no changes for the 2010 Super Duty. It will only be sold until Jan. 2010 when the 2011's will be introduced. The 2011 will have a number of updates, including the 6.7L diesel and the 6.2L Boss engines.

• 3 weeks later...
Not true- I just checked the Fleet.Ford website- if they were out to dealers, they would here- not so.

That was Ford Canada, inquired about Travel Link which we don't have up here & other questions, was told they are out, however .........!!!!!

Thanks, thats what I was looking for. Basically looks mainly like a carryover from 09 (as stated above). I am interested in seeing that new steel blue color though.

The Steel Blue paint has been cancelled and will not be available for the 2010 MY Super Duty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
FWIW, I have been told to expect almost no changes for the 2010 Super Duty. It will only be sold until Jan. 2010 when the 2011's will be introduced. The 2011 will have a number of updates, including the 6.7L diesel and the 6.2L Boss engines.

Here is what I am experiencing and I am wondering if I chose to buy elswhere would the systym be taken out when returned to calif. by smog shops or dealership? I know it is because of California emmisions laws. Oh, and by the way, I hate it..........

I cannot order the Navigation system coupled to the Emmisions / Engine Auto idle shut-down on the truck. The computer at the dealerships..I tried at two different places .. said that there is a conflict with both systems trying to function at the same time.. so, I am left to order without the Nav.

That being said, the Ca. emmisions protocol states that the truck has to have the idle shut down as part of some statute here in Ca.. what I get is Ca. is leading the way in what will and will not be added to trucks. I was told by a salesman there is a wi-fi/bluetooth which is interupted by conflicting systems. I do not know enough about it but maybe somebody here does.. 7mary 4... you want first crack at it??

Edited by Jeepman