Saline Elections*** The Circus is in town

fomoconomo

Vote for me and Ill set you free*** Want your senority back, no problem. Here, let me buy you a coffee. Hey, remember that grievence you wrote 2 years ago. Ill get right on it. Here have a pencil, hell take 2 pencils. If anbody has any more funny stuff, I want to here it. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent seen the saline elections yet but when i was at raws my favorite was: "I'll always be out on the floor not in the office"

the only thing i liked about election time was the shit load of pens and shop rags i got.

I know, I still got a box of pens, pencils, magnets, buttons, bottle openers. You name it, I got it. My favorite is, this guy that ran for district one time, and the next time he ran for barg. He used the same buttons but put tape over district and wrote barg on the tape. I laughed my ass off. :hysterical::hysterical:

I know, I still got a box of pens, pencils, magnets, buttons, bottle openers. You name it, I got it. My favorite is, this guy that ran for district one time, and the next time he ran for barg. He used the same buttons but put tape over district and wrote barg on the tape. I laughed my ass off. :hysterical::hysterical:

I hope you put your name in the mix. You seem to have all the info on Saline. If someone post a question about Saline you tell them to call the union office for info. The same people you are making fun of. Maybe if you run for office I can get one of your shirts. Vote for me "I'll bring back the PINIC". :hysterical: :happy feet:

I hope you put your name in the mix. You seem to have all the info on Saline. If someone post a question about Saline you tell them to call the union office for info. The same people you are making fun of. Maybe if you run for office I can get one of your shirts. Vote for me "I'll bring back the PINIC". :hysterical: :happy feet:

:hysterical: :happy feet:

VOTE for me I'LL set you free. :stirpot:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

There was a guy that ran for president that "refused" to use a "union printer". That was pretty funny--- :happy feet:

The unofficial ballot

President

(Vote for one)

1. Mark Caruso

2. Chuck Wiley

Vice President

(Vote for one)

3. Dennis Marcum

4. Theresa Martinez

5. Jeff Grimm

Recording Secretary

(Vote for one)

6. Deb Muncy

7. April Bau

Financial Secretary

(Vote for one)

8. Royale Thompson

9. Steve Clark

10. Russ Creech

Trustee

(Vote for no more than three)

11. Mark Ochoa

12. Ray Ramos

13. Malana Hubbard

14. Antwuan "BIG DOG" Riley

15. Dane R. Wert

16. Patrick Mendis

Guide

(Vote for one)

17. Lee Murray

Sergeant At Arms

(Vote for one)

18. Shawn La Monde

19. Raul Arriaga

Plant Chairperson

(Vote for one)

20. Tom Kanitz

21. Pete Graham

Production Bargaining Committee

(Vote for no more than two)

22. Brandon Keatts

23. Jodie Uroda

24. Jason Schiffman

Production District Committee

(Vote for no more than five)

25. Travis A. Zietlow

26. Brian Brandvold

27. Paul Yangouyian (Paul Y.)

28. Tim Little

29. Eric "ET" Triplett

30. Jason Heath

31. Gerald "G-Money" Williamson

32. Dennis Debreczeny

33. Darron L. Wheeler

Production Alternate Committee

(Vote for no more than ten)

34. Brooks Rodriguez

35. Mike "Mikey" Casey

36. Dan La Monde

37. Jamey Sanders

38. Angela Cole

Skilled Trades Bargaining

(Vote for one)

39. Manuel Vargas

40. Walt Disbrow

41. Keith Baker

Skilled Trades Alternate

(Vote for no than three)

42. William Knafl

43. Darvene Wright "D"

44. Gary Chitwood

45. Basil Kittell

The unofficial ballot

President

(Vote for one)

1. Mark Caruso

2. Chuck Wiley

Vice President

(Vote for one)

3. Dennis Marcum

4. Theresa Martinez

5. Jeff Grimm

Recording Secretary

(Vote for one)

6. Deb Muncy

7. April Bau

Financial Secretary

(Vote for one)

8. Royale Thompson

9. Steve Clark

10. Russ Creech

Trustee

(Vote for no more than three)

11. Mark Ochoa

12. Ray Ramos

13. Malana Hubbard

14. Antwuan "BIG DOG" Riley

15. Dane R. Wert

16. Patrick Mendis

Guide

(Vote for one)

17. Lee Murray

Sergeant At Arms

(Vote for one)

18. Shawn La Monde

19. Raul Arriaga

Plant Chairperson

(Vote for one)

20. Tom Kanitz

21. Pete Graham

Production Bargaining Committee

(Vote for no more than two)

22. Brandon Keatts

23. Jodie Uroda

24. Jason Schiffman

Production District Committee

(Vote for no more than five)

25. Travis A. Zietlow

26. Brian Brandvold

27. Paul Yangouyian (Paul Y.)

28. Tim Little

29. Eric "ET" Triplett

30. Jason Heath

31. Gerald "G-Money" Williamson

32. Dennis Debreczeny

33. Darron L. Wheeler

Production Alternate Committee

(Vote for no more than ten)

34. Brooks Rodriguez

35. Mike "Mikey" Casey

36. Dan La Monde

37. Jamey Sanders

38. Angela Cole

Skilled Trades Bargaining

(Vote for one)

39. Manuel Vargas

40. Walt Disbrow

41. Keith Baker

Skilled Trades Alternate

(Vote for no than three)

42. William Knafl

43. Darvene Wright "D"

44. Gary Chitwood

45. Basil Kittell

Darren Wheeler???? I thought they finally fired him.....Thresa Martinez would do ANYTHING to get out of working...she hasnt worked in years

What's the skinny---my man "tiredofit" should give a shout. How are the plans going??? :poke:

Looks like it is going pretty smooth so far... lot of tee shirts being passed out and the promises are being made typical campaign stuff. This is the first time for voting at the local it should be fun since they won't have to worry about the company doing parking lot sweeps looking for the party. Good luck to everyone and I hope it stays clean.

Looks like it is going pretty smooth so far... lot of tee shirts being passed out and the promises are being made typical campaign stuff. This is the first time for voting at the local it should be fun since they won't have to worry about the company doing parking lot sweeps looking for the party. Good luck to everyone and I hope it stays clean.

Tiredofit is the man---I hope he is getting elected! :banvictory:

I always expected Tom to burst into flames trying to light a cigg.That beard must have been 2 feet long. :hysterical:

Yeah, the dude was the Original Santa Claus dressed up for Halloween in all-black. Billy Gibbons in penny loafers. If you didn't have time to shower, just walk past Tommy to pick up the Hai Karate Cologne waft. You'd be all set for the whole day. I'm voting Tom Deatrick too - I could use one of those campaign hair/lint tape rollers he passes out. :hysterical:

Yes when Rottenv :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ille closes your lazy ass is done!!!!! I would love to see your fat ass throwing doors onto F-150s

I must admit that you are at the final edge of my patience. I have a pretty good idea of who "U" are dickhead!!! And I like you better than you are treating me on here. If I have to pop you in the "proverbial" eye---your gonna say "ooops!" STFU and pick someone else out of your phone list you dumb ass. Start a thread "I hate SP"....puleeze.... :finger: