Why Government Can't Run a Business

TomServo92

Article makes me angry just reading it and thinking about stupid Obama nationalizing how much of our economy in his first year? Has anyone verified that Fidel or Hugo are still in their respective countries and not per chance roaming ours in disguise?

Peace and Blessings

Another steaming pile of crap from the Wall Street Op-Ed page, built on straw men.

The only businesses "nationalized" are Fannie May/Freddie Mac; everything else is just the government trying to keep failing businesses (i.e. the government can't possibly make things worse!) from laying off millions of employees in the middle of the recession. The goal is to get these companies back out the door, and if they fail during good times -- good bye!

Another steaming pile of crap from the Wall Street Op-Ed page, built on straw men.

The only businesses "nationalized" are Fannie May/Freddie Mac; everything else is just the government trying to keep failing businesses (i.e. the government can't possibly make things worse!) from laying off millions of employees in the middle of the recession. The goal is to get these companies back out the door, and if they fail during good times -- good bye!

Umm, sure thing. That is why we shall have a car czar who will tell them what they can, and can not build. What people fail to realize is this----->the Democrats have control, the Democrats are controlled partially by enviros, Democrats in control will exert control on much of the auto world; which now means by way of the back door, you are in a crackerbox by mandate.

Umm, sure thing. That is why we shall have a car czar who will tell them what they can, and can not build. What people fail to realize is this----->the Democrats have control, the Democrats are controlled partially by enviros, Democrats in control will exert control on much of the auto world; which now means by way of the back door, you are in a crackerbox by mandate.

What is with all these czars anyways? I just heard he is appointing an Internet czar. When in history was the last time we seen czars and what happened to them? Welcome to the USSA.

It just amazes me that in the huge turnaround this country has made recently(away from it's founding principles) the ignorance that still remains within the citizens.

What is with all these czars anyways? I just heard he is appointing an Internet czar. When in history was the last time we seen czars and what happened to them? Welcome to the USSA.

It just amazes me that in the huge turnaround this country has made recently(away from it's founding principles) the ignorance that still remains within the citizens.

Is the Internet czar the one that wants a mandatory 24 hour cooling off period for all angry emails that are sent? Its sad. That guy knows its not constitutional, would not be fair considering we don't require that anywhere else in life, but he still thinks it would be a Great Idea.

They don't want to use the word terrorist anymore for internal or external terrorist attacks. But 'czar' is OK? I never got that...

USSA!!!

Peace and Blessings

Is the Internet czar the one that wants a mandatory 24 hour cooling off period for all angry emails that are sent? Its sad. That guy knows its not constitutional, would not be fair considering we don't require that anywhere else in life, but he still thinks it would be a Great Idea.

They don't want to use the word terrorist anymore for internal or external terrorist attacks. But 'czar' is OK? I never got that...

USSA!!!

Peace and Blessings

I think that Czars are being placed as feel goods for the community, a visible if ineffective regulator.

Pity they didn't have an oil stock/futures Czar, now that would be something to cheer about.....