D32 Minivan back on?

Yeah. What good is a car without a column shifter? I don't need to be moving my hands that far the four times I shift on my way to Bingo.

Forget bingo, with the bench seat and a column mounted shifter that lady sitting next to you can get RIGHT next to you. No console and shifter in the way.

And with paddle shifting, who cares where the old fashioned selector is.

Edited by lfeg

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forget bingo, with the bench seat and a column mounted shifter that lady sitting next to you can get RIGHT next to you. No console and shifter in the way.

And with paddle shifting, who cares where the old fashioned selector is.

you mean the 82 year old Hemet Hottie dressed like a picnic table, with King Ranch like ever tanned skin busy complaining about how denture glue isn't like it used to be?....

you mean the 82 year old Hemet Hottie dressed like a picnic table, with King Ranch like ever tanned skin busy complaining about how denture glue isn't like it used to be?....

That may be your choice, but mine is closer to my age, if not a bit younger (they like to keep you guessing I guess).

That may be your choice, but mine is closer to my age, if not a bit younger (they like to keep you guessing I guess).

oh, the spelling bee reject with oversized implants, whitened teeth and dark roots.........NIIIIIIICE?

Forget bingo, with the bench seat and a column mounted shifter that lady sitting next to you can get RIGHT next to you.

She needs her Bingo fix first.

Another thing we didn't like about the 430: It was too low to the ground. What with my lumbago and her arthritis. Even though we liked the Ferrari, we couldn't figure out why they built it so low to the ground.

And the driveways at the retirement village...... it would never clear those.

Or the speed bumps.

You know, I didn't want the speed bumps, but I wasn't on the board that year. Murray Sedelmann was, and a bunch of his cronies all fell into line and now we've got these speed bumps, and I swear, even in the Grand Marquis, they're like to bounce a fella's teeth right out of his mouth. Why in the first month, our neighbor Mrs. Halverson bit her tongue twice, of course she was probably chewing out her poor husband Ernie when it happened. They were married for 56 years when he up and died this past April, and you know, I think that was the first day of peace and quiet he'd gotten in all that time.

But we've got these speed bumps now and I'm running for association president to get rid of the things. And I think there should be mandatory shirt and shoes in the exercise room. Some of those old guys don't have anything to show off anymore (if they ever did!), and the guy lives down the hall, Stan Tebriski, got a nasty case of athlete's foot. Poor guy had to switch to sandals for the duration. Tell you what, you didn't want to shake hands with that guy--if you knew where they'd been.

So that's why we didn't buy the 430, sure was a looker in that fancy red paint, though.