Ford Transit info.

Buddy of mine wants one of these vans, does anybody know when they will show up on the dealer lots?

+1, brother!

The ball & chain works for a catering company, and the couple who own the company said they'll buy a Transit Connect, to go with their '07 Escape, to do their food/beverage hauling.

As soon as the plant in Turkey can make em!! Cant wait till they import as many as possible!!! Its like the opposite of the transplants here! Make em over seas but the profits stay here!?!? I dont know which is better or worse! As an employee I'd rather build them here and import them back to Turkey not the other way around! It would be nice if we could keep some of our American plants open maybe one of our Canadien brothers plants operating! Im not a fan of imports Fords or Toyotas!!! :banghead:

wish we could find out when these vans will hit the lots...guess i will call my friendly ford dealer!!

I seen one sitting at Gorno Ford just before we went out on shutdown. It was probably a demo they have so people can see it before they get them in to sell. If I get by there today I will see if it is still there.

• 2 weeks later...
Buddy of mine wants one of these vans, does anybody know when they will show up on the dealer lots?

Hey I'm A retiree down here Va.Beach VA., they have a white Transit XL sitting on the lot at Kimnach ford in Norfolk, VA for $21,705, I'm sure they will show up on lot's there, hang in there

Edited by tbldbxorntnap