Obama's qualifications

mikem12

What branch of the military was obama in?

nothing wrong with coming from a wealthy family..last I checked it wasn't illegal...

record number of people put to death...again nothing illegal about that...here in the commonwealth we have executed 2 scumbags in the last 2 weeks......it's called capital punishment...I like it....it gives me some comfort that those 2 will never kill again

What branch of military did Baby Bush evade? How about Cheney? Why did Rush Limbaugh get out of enlisting because he had hemorroids? Do your fact check and get back with me...

:hysterical: Hey dummycrats.....how about those jobs created in the 86th district of Arizona!! That Stimulus is really working. Arizona's 15th , 86th wow!! Oh .....wait a minute there are only 8 districts?????Obama administration answer to this question? "Whomever filled out the form put the wrong numbers in".?????? :hysterical: And were to believe wall street are the thieves!!!! :hysterical: Keep your ears open for the gehitner story to come. Hey die....check your favorite post the huffington post for that one!!! :hysterical: Make sure you put up the link about him not being able to survive!!!! Remember that is YOUR site....not the republicans!!! :hysterical::hysterical: A little wall street insider stuff from the bammers economic guy!!!!???? And were to believe the bammer is protecting the little people from the big bad wall street types!! Or is he!!??? :hysterical: :happy feet: Happy days are here again........finally the light of day shining on the rats in power!!! :hysterical: What will the community think die!!

:shades: I think things are starting to unravel die........oh what will you do?? I got it , move to the 86th district of arizona. Make believe is big there!!! :hysterical:

Yea the 86th is Johnny Mccain district. Thats all you got keep trying. Remember you have 7 million votes to catch up with.. The greatest Pres in history..

Its been my experience that those that resort to name calling and endless rants are the most uneducated. Perhaps if you turn your anger towards actually doing some investigating of your own, you might find that "us right wing idiots" might have something worth listening to. Then again, its a lot safer to be the ostrich that buries its head in the sand afraid of the truth.

Ha Ha you Rushpublicans are so funny..

:hysterical: Hey dummycrats.....how about those jobs created in the 86th district of Arizona!! That Stimulus is really working. Arizona's 15th , 86th wow!! Oh .....wait a minute there are only 8 districts?????Obama administration answer to this question? "Whomever filled out the form put the wrong numbers in".?????? :hysterical: And were to believe wall street are the thieves!!!! :hysterical: Keep your ears open for the gehitner story to come. Hey die....check your favorite post the huffington post for that one!!! :hysterical: Make sure you put up the link about him not being able to survive!!!! Remember that is YOUR site....not the republicans!!! :hysterical::hysterical: A little wall street insider stuff from the bammers economic guy!!!!???? And were to believe the bammer is protecting the little people from the big bad wall street types!! Or is he!!??? :hysterical: :happy feet: Happy days are here again........finally the light of day shining on the rats in power!!! :hysterical: What will the community think die!!

:shades: I think things are starting to unravel die........oh what will you do?? I got it , move to the 86th district of arizona. Make believe is big there!!! :hysterical:

The Reich Wing at it again screwing the consumers. They are going to get just what they are asking for with all this hate their spewing about....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/18/g...d_n_362787.html

Its been my experience that those that resort to name calling and endless rants are the most uneducated. Perhaps if you turn your anger towards actually doing some investigating of your own, you might find that "us right wing idiots" might have something worth listening to. Then again, its a lot safer to be the ostrich that buries its head in the sand afraid of the truth.

Seems like your leaders are losing their stolen powers. Can you say washed up!

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/11/ro...-911-trial-foes

What branch of military did Baby Bush evade? How about Cheney? Why did Rush Limbaugh get out of enlisting because he had hemorroids? Do your fact check and get back with me...

Some facts to ignore for you Die

This table shows how health-related organizations donating to the listed congressional member. In each case, the organizations have also hired at least 10 lobbyists who themselves have made donations to this particular member of Congress. This data covers the period between 2007 and June 30, 2009.

Max Baucus

Total number of Lobbyists in the Major* "Bundles": 109

Total contributed by those Lobbyists: $200,899

Total contributed by the Lobbyists and their Clients: $453,649

Client # of Lobbyists Total CLIENT CONTRIBUTIONS LOBBYIST CONTRIBUTIONS

Total To Member To Lead PAC Total To Member To Lead PAC From Lobbyist From Family

Amgen Inc 36 $111,049 $47,750 $37,750 $10,000 $63,299 $48,800 $14,499 $51,999 $11,300

Pharmaceutical Rsrch & Mfrs of America 37 $88,899 $5,500 $5,500 $0 $83,399 $59,400 $23,999 $74,599 $8,800

Aetna Inc 15 $76,500 $43,750 $37,750 $6,000 $32,750 $27,250 $5,500 $32,750 $0

Blue Cross/Blue Shield 20 $67,550 $32,000 $23,000 $9,000 $35,550 $27,550 $8,000 $29,250 $6,300

Merck & Co 10 $61,400 $28,000 $8,000 $20,000 $33,400 $16,900 $16,500 $29,400 $4,000

AstraZeneca PLC 16 $56,799 $17,300 $7,300 $10,000 $39,499 $29,500 $9,999 $34,699 $4,800

Genworth Financial 17 $49,450 $24,900 $14,900 $10,000 $24,550 $24,550 $0 $24,550 $0

Pfizer Inc 16 $41,700 $17,100 $6,100 $11,000 $24,600 $21,600 $3,000 $24,100 $500

UnitedHealth Group 15 $40,000 $6,500 $1,500 $5,000 $33,500 $26,000 $7,500 $33,500 $0

American Hospital Assn 14 $36,050 $21,450 $11,450 $10,000 $14,600 $14,600 $0 $13,600 $1,000

Johnson & Johnson 13 $32,250 $8,500 $8,500 $0 $23,750 $22,750 $1,000 $23,750 $0

Thats only the leading Democrat that receives lobbyist contributions, The list.

The arguments that Bush v Obama is irrelevant, its the people that pass the laws we should be worried about.

I agree something needs to be done with health care, but considering how much the companies and medical organizations contribute to campaigns can we truly believe everyday peoples best interests are at heart.

Sorry for the hijack ,back to Obama's qualifications.

The Reich Wing at it again screwing the consumers. They are going to get just what they are asking for with all this hate their spewing about....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/18/g...d_n_362787.html

How are they screwing them? Some should of been smarter, I have zero credit cards.

I guess some of you are conditioned to a "NANNY" government.

Seems like your leaders are losing their stolen powers. Can you say washed up!

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/11/ro...-911-trial-foes

I get it, and I agree. Republican......Democrat.....do you really think either party has the American people in mind? The same axis of evil that promoted the decade of Bushism (Sr. & Jr.) are pulling the strings and calling the shots behind the scenes in the Obama administration. The comments and questions have been made, where did Obama come from and how did he reach the presidential platform when he was virtually unknown? He is a tool, an instrument to bring about the desires of those who despise the Constitution and the freedom that it represents for the American people. Obamas only purpose is to be a yes man, for that you do not need qualifications, just a lobbyist group with an endless bankroll.

Edited by toolmandano

You didn't mention the branch obama was in...........probably just an oversight on your part.....fact check and get back to me...asap

You didn't mention the branch obama was in...........probably just an oversight on your part.....fact check and get back to me...asap

Thats my point Your Rushpublicans leaders LIke Bush and CHeney and LImbaugh all used excuses for leaving or not entering the military COWARDS). SO what is your point with Obama.. You have no case! YOu dont want the truth.. obama was too busy graduating at the top of his constitutional law class from Harvard.. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Bush and CHeney barley made it through high school :finger:

Thats my point Your Rushpublicans leaders LIke Bush and CHeney and LImbaugh all used excuses for leaving or not entering the military COWARDS). SO what is your point with Obama.. You have no case! YOu dont want the truth.. obama was too busy graduating at the top of his constitutional law class from Harvard.. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: Bush and CHeney barley made it through high school :finger:

To bad he didn't learn much about the Constitution there.

Well lets break it down some-

Bush Sr. & Bush Jr.-

Both fighter pilots in a branch of the military.

Cheney & Limbaugh I have no idea,they are not in control of anything now or held the highest office.

Bush Jr. is the only president that held an MBA, which he earned in the 1970s from Harvard Business School.

Obama-

All of his transcripts are sealed (like most of his records) so good luck finding a real number.

He gives great speeches but so did Hitler (without a teleprompter).

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2008/09/barack-...-is-116_18.html

:hysterical: "rushpublicans" ....whhooaooa haaaa wow, your hilarious die! I havent seen comedy like that since........lewinsky's dress!!

Your going down like a house of cards dummcrat!! :happy feet:

Im gonna enjoy watching you cry when it happens....... :happy feet:

keep posting though.....I love it!! :happy feet:

have the other mind numbed dummycrats join ya, it's like an orgy of stupid!!! :hysterical:

Keep up the good work bammer!!!! We love ya!! :happy feet:

Well lets break it down some-

Bush Sr. & Bush Jr.-

Both fighter pilots in a branch of the military.

Cheney & Limbaugh I have no idea,they are not in control of anything now or held the highest office.

Bush Jr. is the only president that held an MBA, which he earned in the 1970s from Harvard Business School.

Obama-

All of his transcripts are sealed (like most of his records) so good luck finding a real number.

He gives great speeches but so did Hitler (without a teleprompter).

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2008/09/barack-...-is-116_18.html

Bush Jr was a drunk just like Johnny MCcain who ruined a jet because he was drunk..

:reading: Wow , what a deep thought. We've come to expect so much less from you die!!

:banghead: all these bammer failures must be taking their toll

Dont worry , the dummycrats are gonna pass the health care travesty on a saturday night like they did in the house so they can cram in all the shit the american people dont want!! :happy feet:

What a bunch of sneaky, scumbag bastards.....hey just like acorn!!!! :hysterical:

Post on shit for brains.....we love it !! :stirpot:

Bush Jr was a drunk just like Johnny MCcain who ruined a jet because he was drunk..

And that has exactly what to do with Obama?

Your in the category of "people" that could have a stroke and end up smarter.

Either of the above could be crocked out of their gourds and be miles ahead of you smarts wise.

Smart people do dumb things but you cant fix stupid (look in mirror).

:hysterical: "rushpublicans" ....whhooaooa haaaa wow, your hilarious die! I havent seen comedy like that since........lewinsky's dress!!

Your going down like a house of cards dummcrat!! :happy feet:

Im gonna enjoy watching you cry when it happens....... :happy feet:

keep posting though.....I love it!! :happy feet:

have the other mind numbed dummycrats join ya, it's like an orgy of stupid!!! :hysterical:

Keep up the good work bammer!!!! We love ya!! :happy feet:

The sad part is just as the country went to hell as a result of Bush policies, so too will the country go down if what you believe to be true.

As much as i hated Bush I never want to see our country fail.

To some obviously; the saying is true "misery loves company" , and sadly Picker you proved that with this post. Our politics have got people so blinded by republican v democrat that the masses would rather see one side fail even if it means taking down our country (its been happening right before our eyes while both parties have had the power).

I pray you are wrong, and I hope if you are proven wrong people will wake up and see neither of these parties gives a shit about anything more than their own public perception. Nether of them care about anything besides power and wealth.....and none of that goes to the working class in this country, the people that pay the salaries of these overpowered pukes.

:reading: Wow , what a deep thought. We've come to expect so much less from you die!!

:banghead: all these bammer failures must be taking their toll

Dont worry , the dummycrats are gonna pass the health care travesty on a saturday night like they did in the house so they can cram in all the shit the american people dont want!! :happy feet:

What a bunch of sneaky, scumbag bastards.....hey just like acorn!!!! :hysterical:

Post on shit for brains.....we love it !! :stirpot:

majority of americans are for it so I guess that leaves you once again in the minority with your reich wing hatemongers. :happy feet:

majority of americans are for it so I guess that leaves you once again in the minority with your reich wing hatemongers. :happy feet:

The masses want affordable health care. Our health care system needs reform not an overhaul. This is not pimp my health care, we are talking about peoples lives here you blind following motherfucker.

Suspect hmm and this wow what impeccable timing wouldn't you say?

Trying to set the seeds for future cost saving measures at the expense of lives, this is not the reform most Americans would want if they really did some research.

True reform would start first and foremost with opening up the free market on health care; I live in Michigan but by law can not get medical coverage from another state provider which may be cheaper.

How about we start with opening up the free market and allowing this , to allow for competition throughout the country let the insurance companies compete nationally for our business. I do not think that will solve all of our issues but that's a start.

Stop advertising for pharmaceuticals, far to much money is wasted on pills ; in the mean time making every Tom Dick and Jerry think they are doctors because they can read something online from webmd.com and they get started by the commercials.

Those are simply some simple observations and ideas to start this thing, but unfortunately the ones currently that will make the final choice get paid not only my us the American tax payers but they get paid even better from these guys *the guys with the connections* .

Im to drunk to try and open anymore eyes, as I am sure most from both sides of the isle will ignore the this perspective anyway.

The problem is not the insurance companies.....the problem is the bills from the doctors and hospitals are too high.I don't care if we insure everyone....the bill sent to the insurance company is still going to be huge...This is no different then if we would work for 14 dollars an hour, do you think that ford would sell cars for less money...NOOOO!!! The problem is the high cost of healthcare....not lack of insurance....why can't the majority see this?

The problem is not the insurance companies.....the problem is the bills from the doctors and hospitals are too high.I don't care if we insure everyone....the bill sent to the insurance company is still going to be huge...This is no different then if we would work for 14 dollars an hour, do you think that ford would sell cars for less money...NOOOO!!! The problem is the high cost of healthcare....not lack of insurance....why can't the majority see this?

One of the reasons why health care is expensive is exorbitant malpractice premiums doctors have to pay for malpractice insurance. This is caused by uncontrollable damage amounts being awarded to plaintiffs in malpractice cases. They deserve a high amount of money for their pain and suffering, but there

should be a ceiling on amounts. Obama (O-bummer) doesn't want any controls put on trial lawyers (can anyone remember John Edwards?) in medical malpractice lawsuits. Oh well..........change.....change.....change!!!!!! :banghead:

One of the reasons why health care is expensive is exorbitant malpractice premiums doctors have to pay for malpractice insurance. This is caused by uncontrollable damage amounts being awarded to plaintiffs in malpractice cases. They deserve a high amount of money for their pain and suffering, but there

should be a ceiling on amounts. Obama (O-bummer) doesn't want any controls put on trial lawyers (can anyone remember John Edwards?) in medical malpractice lawsuits. Oh well..........change.....change.....change!!!!!! :banghead:

rainbownthdrk, I am not addressing this reply toward you or anyone in particular. Any references to "you" is aimed at the reader.

The lawyers and insurance companies are not responsible for the outrageous malpractice awards. You and I, the jury, determine who gets these awards. Juries, like politicians, feel good about themselves when they "Give" someone money from "someone else". They feel they are doing the right thing. But they don't "feel" the effects of what they do. The cause and effect are not directly connected, unlike when you hit your thumb with a hammer.

A doctor makes a terrible mistake (or maybe he doesn't, but the patient expects Doctors to be GOD and perform miracles and never make mistakes) and the patient or the family files a lawsuit. Attorneys are paid to manipulate the opinions of the members of the jury. They pull the emotional strings of the jurors to get the judgment they are paid to get. The jury's judgment is now colored by that manipulation. Sympathy for the patient is related to the jurors personal experience or need to feel accepted by the pitiful plaintiff. Or maybe the defense does a better job of convincing the jurors that the plaintiff is just trying to steal their hard earned money because they are jealous.

But you fight to avoid the inconvenience of jury duty so someone else sits in your place and makes decisions effecting us all. Large jury awards lead to high premiums for malpractice insurance which leads to high costs for services which leads to consumer premiums soaring which leads to the call for health care overhaul which leads to the government taking control of the care everyone can receive. When has government REDUCED the cost of anything. Where cost reductions are seen for specific products or services, it is because government is taxing others to cover the difference, which again is inefficient.

No, the insurance companies are not innocent. But we have gotten to the point where we blindly expect to pay $700.00 per month (or the company pays it on your behalf) for family health care. 15 years down the road after 180 months of $700.00 premiums you have paid $126,000 and you demand $500,000 in medical treatment and expect to live forever regardless of tobacco, alcohol, fried chicken, sky diving, doing wheelies on your rice burner while doing 90 mph on the interstate.....or a true accident beyond anyone's control.

People 70 years ago paid for the service they could afford, even if it meant they paid with the last chicken or cow they owned on the farm. They didn't hold a gun to the head of the doctor and make him provide open heart surgery or liver transplant and guarantee that there would never be any complications or risks!

No one is innocent.

There are voters who elect the politician who promises to give them anything they want and assure them that it won't cost them a dime.

There are people who file fraudulent claims and get paid by these juries.

There are doctors who cut off the wrong foot who are protected and continue to treat patients.

There are insurance companies who refuse to pay legitimate claims after raking in massive premiums.

There are politicians who push through laws because the drug companies want to be able to peddle their drugs despite some possible dangerous side effects.

There are rich people who get better care than a homeless person.

There are people who would praise a new government program that GIVES them something by paying for it with taxes on anyone but themselves.

But there are other ways to help those without health care.

Dig into your own pocket and pay for a homeless persons policy. YOU! No one else! You pay the entire premium.

YOU transport them to and from the doctors office.

You pay the co-pay.

You do this alone or partner with two, three, four, fifteen, or two hundred of your neighbors and friends. Do this on your own before you FORCE everyone to do what YOU feel is a personal moral obligation.

No, you won't. You'll spend your money to get your favorite politician elected who will use the power of government to enforce your moral convictions.

And you'll pat yourself on the back when the politicians tell you how compassionate we as a country are for providing 34 or 50 or 54 million people with health care at a cost of $1800* per month or more. Efficient, huh?

Oh, now we may have to buy into this new government program or face thousands of dollars in fines. Hell, I'll just rob a grocery store and let YOU pay for my housing, food and medical care.

*My mathematical processes are equally as plausible as those of the US Congress. I just don't paint as pretty a picture.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

Blah blah blah

All the usual right wing talking points.

Please answer these questions.

Why does health care in the rest of the industrialized world cost less than half of what it does in the US, with better outcomes?

Why is the US rated 37th in the world in health care?

Why is the infant mortality rate higher in the US than in the rest of the developed world?

Why is life expectancy lower in the US than in the rest of the developed countries?

Could it be because all of these countries have universal government run health care?