2010 mustang brochure- nice job!

stopped and picked up a 010 brochure yesterday, ford's ad group deserves a pat on the back- best brochure Ive EVER seen by far...good job guys, and good luck on the 010 :)

unfortunately brochures will eventually become an online download...that brochure you are holding costs the Dealer $9 each...yep you read right.....

unfortunately brochures will eventually become an online download...that brochure you are holding costs the Dealer $9 each...yep you read right.....

The brochures are sold in shrink-wrapped packs of 5 at a total cost of $10 which is $2/brochure plus shipping. Brochures for a few models are $12.50/5-pack or $2.50/brochure.

I hope the 'print' never goes away myself...would be nice to see them available for download, but something about paper...its too nice to throw away, and wherever you put it, it will pop up once in a while to remind you...Ive downloaded so much Mustang crap, doubt I could recall 1% of it, so if I aint looking for it, I dont see it.

that darned brochure the older kids have all 3 read/left laying around- kept me thinking about it enough to put this darn post up...no more mustangs for me right now, car poor already, but they really made the new car look great in there...that foldout image of the KonaBlue Shelby is burned into my mind :)

The brochures are sold in shrink-wrapped packs of 5 at a total cost of $10 which is $2/brochure plus shipping. Brochures for a few models are $12.50/5-pack or $2.50/brochure.

hell....let me know where, i was told otherwise....course, it is the business of exageration....

Just go to the Dealer eStore where Dealers purchase vehicle brochures and other merchandising materials!

I feel so dirty...i was fibbed too.....LOL!....but man, WHAT an overhead to say the least...we get boxes and they are gone within a week....we should sell the damn things....the amount of brochures we go thru does NOT correlate with sales #'s, so is veiwed as an "overhead", probably why we have cut back and now direct customers to the web to download brochures....not exactly the same, but dealers are looking at the pennies as of late....

I feel so dirty...i was fibbed too.....LOL!....but man, WHAT an overhead to say the least...we get boxes and they are gone within a week....we should sell the damn things....the amount of brochures we go thru does NOT correlate with sales #'s, so is veiwed as an "overhead", probably why we have cut back and now direct customers to the web to download brochures....not exactly the same, but dealers are looking at the pennies as of late....

Don't blame you Deanh; I've noticed that printed sales collateral has become appreciably less popular in many different industries, for both retail and business to business. Presenting PDF, Adobe Flash, and/or DjVu brochures on retail websites and on purchasing portals seem to be the preferred approach for many . Who knows, the "paperless" car dealership of the future will be here sooner than we thought!

As nice as the 2010 Mustang brochure is, I'm no longer compelled to visit my local Ford dealership to obtain a copy, as BON provides all the info I need about the vehicle. In particular, ice-capades is always gracious enough to post a PDF ordering guide on this forum. :)