Slogans

plev72

Now that Ford appears to be turning things around (I bought stock at $1.66 :-) I'd like to see commercials using the

"Have You Driven a Ford Lately" slogan - I realize it's old, but I think it would play well into Ford being reinvigorated ---

and the fact that folks who a few years ago would not have considered driving a Ford (or not in decades...) are now giving Ford a look...

Any other suggestions for slogans from past years that could be brought back?

Now that Ford appears to be turning things around (I bought stock at $1.66 :-) I'd like to see commercials using the

"Have You Driven a Ford Lately" slogan - I realize it's old, but I think it would play well into Ford being reinvigorated ---

and the fact that folks who a few years ago would not have considered driving a Ford (or not in decades...) are now giving Ford a look...

There's never been a more appropriate time for bring back an updated version of "Have you driven a Ford... lately"

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe the CAW and the UAW should bring back the slogan "buy the cars your neighbour helps to build"...people might think twice about buying Mexican Ford vehicles and the other imports.

Edited by gocash

"Have you driven a Ford...lately" was catchy.

"Hey look at us now, we've got the winners and how...Lincoln-Mercury leads the way" also very catchy.

Music sticks in the mind better than just about anything. Those two songs were catchy and could be used on both radio and TV.

Go to You tube and click on "Have you driven..etc" So very catchy things out there that people have done- plus someone combined it with "winning the world over" Very good

Go to You tube and click on "Have you driven..etc" So very catchy things out there that people have done- plus someone combined it with "winning the world over" Very good

Anytime I feel a little down, I do that very thing (I can't believe I just confessed that) and yes, I would love for them to bring back that little jingle. Sad part is that the female vocalist passed away a while ago. She had some czechoslovakian name. If you look under that search, you can find it.

There are some pretty cool "home brewed" Ford ads on there. My favorite on is where this new dodge Ram can't pass this little ratted out Ranger.

Edited by DUCKRACER

• 2 weeks later...