DTP 3 Crew

CandyCane

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing that once DTP gets back up and running with 3 crews that KCAP Truck will go to 1 shift and there night shift will go to Escape side as a C-Crew.....

Who knows, I've been hearing all kind of stuff. I do know that its getting old working days for 2 weeks and then nights for 2 weeks. This bullshit bump system they have at this plant is ridiculous, is this the only plant that has a once a year bump?

Who knows, I've been hearing all kind of stuff. I do know that its getting old working days for 2 weeks and then nights for 2 weeks. This bullshit bump system they have at this plant is ridiculous, is this the only plant that has a once a year bump?

Heard tonight DTP is going to 3 crews so FORD can stock pile trucks and once FORD has the number they want,DTP is going down to be tooled for the 8ft box...........And when we come back DTP will remain on a 3 crew schedule...

Heard tonight DTP is going to 3 crews so FORD can stock pile trucks and once FORD has the number they want,DTP is going down to be tooled for the 8ft box...........And when we come back DTP will remain on a 3 crew schedule...

That's good news "BUT" if they're not going to run the 3 crews full steam with no down time and continue this rotating down time BULLSHIT then need to go ahead and cut c crew out of the picture!

That's good news "BUT" if they're not going to run the 3 crews full steam with no down time and continue this rotating down time BULLSHIT then need to go ahead and cut c crew out of the picture!

Dude you need help. It's sad you had to move from Nap to Dtp but let it go. Your union brother and sisters on C crew didn't do anything but work for ford just like you. Did some moron on C crew do something to you, tell you that you should have stayed in Norfolk ?? The Hate you show to your union brothers and sister is not healthy. Please get some help.

:stirpot: I understand that the downtime for re-tool will be done from Thanksgiving until we come back after Xmas in January :drop:

Dude you need help. It's sad you had to move from Nap to Dtp but let it go. Your union brother and sisters on C crew didn't do anything but work for ford just like you. Did some moron on C crew do something to you, tell you that you should have stayed in Norfolk ?? The Hate you show to your union brothers and sister is not healthy. Please get some help.

Duuude... What part of big's comment mentioned moving from nap ? None! Fuck stick, maybe Big is tired of sharing work with little pricks like you who have no time! There's some hate for ya!

Duuude... What part of big's comment mentioned moving from nap ? None! Fuck stick, maybe Big is tired of sharing work with little pricks like you who have no time! There's some hate for ya!

Sharing his work with other. I guess you never heard of shared sacrifice. You don't have a clue of what it means to be a union man do you. I don't have a lot of senoirty, but 94 is not a newbee either. And calling me a prick I guess you would know, being freinds with a guy that wants his union brothers and sister to lose there job so he doesn't have to use a few sub weeks.

Edited by wixom22

Stop your bitching, if you want to work then stop telling them "fuck no" everytime they ask you come in during your layoff!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why you, what with your '94 seniority, and your green vest gravy job, is complaining about the schedule. At least you're working. I dunno...Maybe it's because I remember my dad having to work swing shifts at a non-Union plant during the 80's, but I just don't get your whining. You've been at Ford long enough to know it's feast or famine..Right now, we're looking at the feast part; The end of layoffs. Why bitch about it? You moved from NAP to Michigan to keep your job; You've kept it. Be thankful for what you have.

Stop your bitching, if you want to work then stop telling them "fuck no" everytime they ask you come in during your layoff!!!!!!!!!!

If that is true about Big Country then he is the biggest fuck stick here, complaining about using your Sub Weeks and then saying "No" when they ask you to work through them?

I mean come on, what a jack ass. (only if that is true btw)

And 1994 Seniority is not bad at DTP, it clearly falls in the top 1/3 of the plant.

If that is true about Big Country then he is the biggest fuck stick here, complaining about using your Sub Weeks and then saying "No" when they ask you to work through them?

Big's exact words..... "they have asked me 3 times if I want to come in, what part of Fuck No don't they understand?"

Hmmm

Escape sales are up 94 percent (source: Ford Sales, And according to Edmunds.com, the Escape is the #1 selling vehicle in the US since Cash for Clunkers was launched -- with a bigger share of the market than even the F-150 usually has -- with 4 shifts of production on the F-150.

My guess is that KC wants to crank out as many Escapes as possible to take advantage of the market conditions right now & make Ford gobs of $, by adding a 3rd shift. (Rough calculations -- 50,000 more Escapes with a 3rd crew, at $7,500 profit per Escape = $375 MILLION -- PROFIT :hyper: . The only easy way to do that QUICKLY is to move the truck crew over to the SUV plant. (That means DTP would pick up the slack from the F150.) Sorry some of you would be inconvenienced, but this is great news all around!

Edited by Veritas

Hmmm

Escape sales are up 94 percent (source: Ford Sales, And according to Edmunds.com, the Escape is the #1 selling vehicle in the US since Cash for Clunkers was launched -- with a bigger share of the market than even the F-150 usually has -- with 4 shifts of production on the F-150.

My guess is that KC wants to crank out as many Escapes as possible to take advantage of the market conditions right now & make Ford gobs of $, by adding a 3rd shift. (Rough calculations -- 50,000 more Escapes with a 3rd crew, at $7,500 profit per Escape = $375 MILLION -- PROFIT :hyper: . The only easy way to do that QUICKLY is to move the truck crew over to the SUV plant. (That means DTP would pick up the slack from the F150.) Sorry some of you would be inconvenienced, but this is great news all around!

Obviously then with the TC coming to KC and transfer of Single Cab 150 Everyone wins.

And 1994 Seniority is not bad at DTP, it clearly falls in the top 1/3 of the plant.

I agree, what an ASS, Bigcountry bitchs about keeping C-Crew cause it uses his sub weeks up then says NO when they ask him to work during his layoff....

I agree, what an ASS, Bigcountry bitchs about keeping C-Crew cause it uses his sub weeks up then says NO when they ask him to work during his layoff....

Mr. Bigcountry needs to be out there with no sub like 99% of the other people who've lost jobs the past year, then he would have something to complain about, the night shift at KCAP (F150's) was cut with three weeks notice back in 1980...I drew sub for 3 weeks then was cut off because the fund was almost depleted....IMO he is a big crybaby.

Mr. Bigcountry needs to be out there with no sub like 99% of the other people who've lost jobs the past year, then he would have something to complain about, the night shift at KCAP (F150's) was cut with three weeks notice back in 1980...I drew sub for 3 weeks then was cut off because the fund was almost depleted....IMO he is a big crybaby.

I remeber 1980 too, with that TRA crap where as you had to wait for check from the gov. then turn it back in to ford , to wait for your sub check, glad I'm retired now.