DTP 3 Crew

CandyCane

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think I would wish anyone out of a job???????? Yer a dumb fucking CUNT! I say stupid shit like that to get Lil' bitches like you all rung up and it works every fucking time!

Not only that, do you really think I give a shit about whether or not I make someone mad when I give my opinion? EXACTLY!

You have a flithy mouth!!!! :censored:

And you know this for FACT?

Or is it just one of those "I heard it from Billy Bob who heard it from Sally Jo who heard it from her uncle who heard it from this old croony at the diner down the street who heard it from............................"

I am on "C" crew and would like to be able to plan my remaining weekends with confidance.

post-21896-1250344848_thumb.jpg Hope this helps.

Do you really think I would wish anyone out of a job???????? Yer a dumb fucking CUNT! I say stupid shit like that to get Lil' bitches like you all rung up and it works every fucking time!

Not only that, do you really think I give a shit about whether or not I make someone mad when I give my opinion? EXACTLY!

Why don't you and CandyCane take your bullcrap to PM's?

• 2 weeks later...
Nick has been telling people that this is a permanent thing, lets hope so but who knows.
I dont believe a damn thing the union says anymore. last year things were going ok & then BOOM... they laid off LOTS of people indefinitely. and why does it seem like they want to send as many people they can to other plants? their up to no FN good & i dont trust them... NO MORE! you never know from week to week what their planning. they f*cked each & every one of us one way or another & their going to keep f*cking us. take take take... you know what their going to take from us next... $$$$$

Has any of the production at DTP heard that going back to the three crew schedule is only temporary?

Trades have been told that this is only for 6 weeks. After that, we go back to what we have now.

No........But as a "C" crewer it would be nice to be able to here the FACTS about it BEFOR it happens.

I know......I know......Fat frickin chance of that ever happening.

:stirpot: I understand that the downtime for re-tool will be done from Thanksgiving until we come back after Xmas in January :drop:
NICK told me the 8ft rumor, is a rumor. we tried to get it last x-mas but no deal. he said were going to try again. AND if we do get it... its only going to take 7-10 days to retool... so he said.