GM must be #1 in sales

silvrsvt

I was just reading the WSJ that I got my limo ride to the airport and they where reporting that the new CEO (not henderson) wanted GM to quit losing market share and be the number #1 seller in the USA.

Sounds like the "new" GM is still the "old" GM :rolleyes:

I was just reading the WSJ that I got my limo ride to the airport and they where reporting that the new CEO (not henderson) wanted GM to quit losing market share and be the number #1 seller in the USA.

Sounds like the "new" GM is still the "old" GM :rolleyes:

:nonono:

Are we sure the "new" GM is actually the "new" GM and not "Motors Liquidation Company" in disguise....?

They will have their work cut out in Europe they will lose 145,000 sales a month once they sell their Opel/Vauxhall operations off in Europe.

All GM will be left with 18,000 sales from it's Korean made ex Daewoo junk rebadged as Chevy's & 270 sales of various gas guzzlers exported from the US every month.

GM sales will be booming in Europe :hysterical:

2009 163,270 sales a month - Opel/Vauxhall, Daewoo junk and US exported gas guzzlers.

2010 18,270 sales a month Daewoo made Chevy junk and US exported gas guzzlers.

GM will be #101 in Europe :hysterical:

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

They will have their work cut out in Europe they will lose 145,000 sales a month once they sell their Opel/Vauxhall operations off in Europe.

All GM will be left with 18,000 sales from it's Korean made ex Daewoo junk rebadged as Chevy's & 270 sales of various gas guzzlers exported from the US every month.

GM sales will be booming in Europe :hysterical:

2009 163,270 sales a month - Opel/Vauxhall, Daewoo junk and US exported gas guzzlers.

2010 18,270 sales a month Daewoo made Chevy junk and US exported gas guzzlers.

GM will be #101 in Europe :hysterical:

Once again, you completely miss the mark.

#1....in the USA. Nobody even mentioned Europe.

Edited by NickF1011

GM should finally wake up and smell the coffee.....

They will never be where they used to be..............

WHY?

cuz of the junk they make, their attitude towards customers at the service counter, and the fact that Ford always had one up on them!!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

touche....hey GM...I think instead of bragging one should adress a slight problem....how about building cars people actually WANT?

I think Whitacre may be out of touch with what got GM into the mess they are in today. Going around buying marketshare is not going improve GM's results. It hasn't worked for them in the past, obviously and it certainly hasn't worked for the king of that approach, Chrysler.

Looks like the government tried to get a "non-car guy" in Whitacre to run GM's board. Little did they know that their choice turned out to be a non car guy that thinks like a "car guy" of the past.

The current approach being used by Kia and Hyundai reeks of the old GM way as well. Maybe it will come back to bite them in the arse too.