GM:still making the same mistakes

silvrsvt

I personally think GM has screwed the pooch on the whole entire Volt situation from the beginning. The price will hold them back. More than likely the availability will hold them back and I just can't WAIT to see how the dealers handle the issues the car will have. If this is anything like the Camaro and its bumpy (to say the least) introduction, the warranty claims could kill the "New GM".

GM should know better; in the 1980s the Chevrolet Lumina minivan was called the "most introduced" vehicle in America. GM started using photos of that unique minivan almost four years before actually having them available to sell. Again, by the time it came out it was old news, not something new and exciting. GM made the same mistake with its SSR pickup truck: The impulse buyers couldn't acquire one when their passions were high and by the time they could, years later, the mood had left them.

Don't forget the Camaro. 2006 concept, on sale 2009.

Edited by Pioneer

Don't forget the Camaro. 2006 concept, on sale 2009.

I guess it wasn't that bad for the new Camaro... because even if its old news, its actually selling well.

Very patient fans? :shrug:

Edited by AM2