Evanshell,Indiana

Undecided1

Every member of Management in this Facility tell lies. We have a very Hostile Superintendent named Joe Barnes. And we have a Supervisor Brad Stockhoff that will tell any lie to get his work done, And Stalks the members while there working. And who is behind all of this?? Paul Nielson the Biggest Fat Liar in the Division of FCSD. When they close our building were will you go?? Unemployment Line?? And we get no assistance from our Union. What a shame. They can do whatever they want with no repercussion's. Sadd Day's ahead. I'am happy that I have a job, I will admit, and I thank God everyday. But it dosent have to be this Hostile of an Environment. :censored::censored::censored::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Every member of Management in this Facility tell lies. We have a very Hostile Superintendent named Joe Barnes. And we have a Supervisor Brad Stockhoff that will tell any lie to get his work done, And Stalks the members while there working. And who is behind all of this?? Paul Nielson the Biggest Fat Liar in the Division of FCSD. When they close our building were will you go?? Unemployment Line?? And we get no assistance from our Union. What a shame. They can do whatever they want with no repercussion's. Sadd Day's ahead. I'am happy that I have a job, I will admit, and I thank God everyday. But it dosent have to be this Hostile of an Environment. :censored::censored::censored::banghead::banghead::banghead:

And let the the_truth be told!!!! :ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap:

What exactly do you do at Evensville?

What do they do there? This is the usual question from a dicsuckin international rep or cumsuckinasslickinmanagement piece of whale shit who's getting ready to put a spin on this thread. It doesn't matter what they do pussy they are speaking on treatment they shouldn't have to put up with in a union shop. Here's a clue they are union members working at a ford plant paying for protecting from Nazi tactic management pricks it that a good enough answer for you!

They run a warehouse of parts and send them out to dealerships for repairs and warranty!

FCSD Ford Corporate Service Division...Service parts.

The have 1 Boss for every 2 workers in all of those places I was told. So these Bosses get bored and feel like big shots because a big FCSD unit is like 25 people and some are 3 people. 2 bosses and 3 workers.. They should address that problem while they are in negotiations...FCSD always has a negotiator to represent them.

I hope you guys raise your concerns now while they are at the table!!

We need work...not a committment to examine the possiblities or maybe looking at work....actual work! Give me a name of the product we will be getting and when is the timing on it, i'll think about what they have to say!

What do they do there? This is the usual question from a dicsuckin international rep or cumsuckinasslickinmanagement piece of whale shit who's getting ready to put a spin on this thread. It doesn't matter what they do pussy they are speaking on treatment they shouldn't have to put up with in a union shop. Here's a clue they are union members working at a ford plant paying for protecting from Nazi tactic management pricks it that a good enough answer for you!

:stirpot::finger:

Edited by Captain723

They run a warehouse of parts and send them out to dealerships for repairs and warranty!

The have 1 Boss for every 2 workers in all of those places I was told. So these Bosses get bored and feel like big shots because a big FCSD unit is like 25 people and some are 3 people. 2 bosses and 3 workers.. They should address that problem while they are in negotiations...FCSD always has a negotiator to represent them.

We need work...not a committment to examine the possiblities or maybe looking at work....actual work! Give me a name of the product we will be getting and when is the timing on it, i'll think about what they have to say!

can't we all get along!Whats up Eagle!

Edited by Captain723

Not much Captin...what is your take on this announcment?

I would like to see what all the fuss is about. I think if we can get some things today that we are not going to be able to get in 2011, I think that is pretty smart. We aren't going to have any power in 2011. I think that Ford is still not out of the woods, but I wouldn't go throwing in the towel either. I think that we could probably do some things as long as we get something out of it. Again Ford wants this bad, so give us real product. I think everyone should wait to form an opinion until we see what Ford is willing to give us, in order to get parity with GM/Chrysler. I think the Ford stock options that Mullaly got are BS. He keeps his stock and they fk us on our VEBA stock, but at least it is funded better than GM/Chrysler. So I would like to wait before I form an opinion. I think that we have creditable leaders both at the local level and International level and I will probably be comfortable with their recommendations, but I would like to wait to form an opinion.

Been away, had a few health problems, but I am feeling a little better! Hope everything is good.

I would like to see what all the fuss is about. I think if we can get some things today that we are not going to be able to get in 2011, I think that is pretty smart. We aren't going to have any power in 2011. I think that Ford is still not out of the woods, but I wouldn't go throwing in the towel either. I think that we could probably do some things as long as we get something out of it. Again Ford wants this bad, so give us real product. I think everyone should wait to form an opinion until we see what Ford is willing to give us, in order to get parity with GM/Chrysler. I think the Ford stock options that Mullaly got are BS. He keeps his stock and they fk us on our VEBA stock, but at least it is funded better than GM/Chrysler. So I would like to wait before I form an opinion. I think that we have creditable leaders both at the local level and International level and I will probably be comfortable with their recommendations, but I would like to wait to form an opinion.

Been away, had a few health problems, but I am feeling a little better! Hope everything is good.

I agree, at least hear it before you form an opinion. I guess it is easy for me to say because I was updated and feel better. I was going to start slapping flyers on the walls. :hysterical::hysterical:

I am suprised you have not been updated thru your contacts?

I agree, at least hear it before you form an opinion. I guess it is easy for me to say because I was updated and feel better. I was going to start slapping flyers on the walls. :hysterical::hysterical:

I am suprised you have not been updated thru your contacts?

So let me guess....you're a rep of some sort at your location so you wont share your specific updates with us ? Right ? Hmmm....must be a signing bonus for a yes vote. Works every time......

So let me guess....you're a rep of some sort at your location so you wont share your specific updates with us ? Right ? Hmmm....must be a signing bonus for a yes vote. Works every time......

No waldo I am not a rep of any kind. I have a friend who is right in the know if this situation. No signing bonus.

No waldo I am not a rep of any kind. I have a friend who is right in the know if this situation. No signing bonus.

Let me clarify that statement for you tho...there are still 4 or 5 people using "theeagle" account. I am one of them. I think a couple are rep at our location tho.

What are they lying about? whining on BON with your hanky in one hand and a lollipop in the other doesnt tell anyone what the real issues are.

If you have a real beef, then take it 'outside the box' meaning by-pass local representation. If your Intl rep won respond to your satisfaction, then call the INTL yourself.

BTV to SHV

Dearborn Assembly Plant scared that jerk Joe away long ago. I feel so sorry for you. The company loves that he bothers people, stands over everyone, very creepy.

Eagle I got to agree with you on the Evanshell thread but it doesn't match your answer on the "new contract" thread??? Our membership needs work now!!! Before we sign or agree to anything! the work comes in the plants first this time! Joe Hinnie is a liar who promises nothing but air, time after time air!!!! look at all the fkn' jobs this year alone opened in Mexico! wait till you read this new set of concession's ! There is a NO STRIKE CLAUSE for the next SIX YEARS in this agreement! And your buddy thinks that fine!!! Get rid of your buddy

What are they lying about? whining on BON with your hanky in one hand and a lollipop in the other doesnt tell anyone what the real issues are.

If you have a real beef, then take it 'outside the box' meaning by-pass local representation. If your Intl rep won respond to your satisfaction, then call the INTL yourself.

BTV to SHV

We have contacted International to no avail,Shit, we dont even know who our Regional Rep is and never have seen him or her. We go to work and do our Jobs and everytime we turn around there is some type of Game being played by Management. All they do is Lie and Bullshit us. All I want is to be treated with some dignity and respect and not be lied to all the time. I understand that Management is miserable,But they dont have to make the whole building miserable with there inner fighting and hostile tactics. Parts is Parts. And Bullshit is Bullshit.

BTV to SHV

Oh yea,And go fuck yourself for that pussy ass statement too.

• 3 weeks later...

And just think it all started with "A-Rod" who pretty much rode on any other Supervisor's coat tails as possible in Chicago. He was the biggest suck up to Lango at the old PDC in Melrose park, illinois. Thats how he was promoted. It wasnt from doing any work. Funny thing was when he left for Evansville the hard drive on his company pc could not be found. HMmmmmmmmm what was he doing on the computer all day???????

And just think it all started with "A-Rod" who pretty much rode on any other Supervisor's coat tails as possible in Chicago. He was the biggest suck up to Lango at the old PDC in Melrose park, illinois. Thats how he was promoted. It wasnt from doing any work. Funny thing was when he left for Evansville the hard drive on his company pc could not be found. HMmmmmmmmm what was he doing on the computer all day???????

Alex is in Memphis kissing Micheal Lucas's ass now. And still a piece of shit. And Paul Nielson is being Transfered to Ontario HVC. I hope he likes the cost of living there. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Oh Yea, BYE PAUL!!!!!!!!!! :censored::censored::hysterical::hysterical:

Let me clarify that statement for you tho...there are still 4 or 5 people using "theeagle" account. I am one of them. I think a couple are rep at our location tho.

Why would 4 or 5 people use the same id, if you have time to waste with your bullshit you can get your own id. It's just your excuse to use to play on both sides of the fence. I think your a fucking idiot, liar..etc

Edited by fordtpworker1993

• 2 weeks later...

These parts distribution centers are the most fucked up places to work.

NO UNION

NO SUPPORT FROM INTERNATIONAL

2 Employees to each supervisor

It is the most fucked up place to work, they do what-ever they want and the poor union goes along with it.

Long live the scare tactics and the union that has no clue.

What happened to the fact that the union is for the working man or women.

Today The union is for the elected to get over on everybody else.

I worked at Memphis PDC.

And they all suck.

Glad to be out of that hell hole,

No union, no support from the international and paid my union dues for what??????????????????????

I guess for RON to get another pay raise and all we got was fucked.

Keep up the good fight and remember that the union was built to protect the working man or woman.

When was the last time an elected offical work a day in one of these plants.

TAKE BACK OUR UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK RON, BOB and CHUCK

You all had better FUCK them before the FUCK YOU.