Copy Of The Contract Modifications - READ

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont I see the UNION addresing the current ILOs? We still have people on the outside looking in that should of been first and formost on this F**KIN sheet I guess the BOB & RON shoew dont give a shit after all, and they still want to call this "A UNION" !!!!!

NO NO NO !!!!!! :censored:

Why dont I see the UNION addresing the current ILOs? We still have people on the outside looking in that should of been first and formost on this F**KIN sheet I guess the BOB & RON shoew dont give a shit after all, and they still want to call this "A UNION" !!!!!

NO NO NO !!!!!! :censored:

I AGREE IM STILL WAITING ON ILO, THEY SAID WE ARE NUMBER 1 PROIRTY AT VANDYKE, YEAH RIGHT

IM VOTING NO

I AGREE IM STILL WAITING ON ILO, THEY SAID WE ARE NUMBER 1 PROIRTY AT VANDYKE, YEAH RIGHT

IM VOTING NO

What seniority do you have? Tell your Chairperson to send Bob and Ron a note letting them know that you are willing to go to Twinn Cities and work in place of one of those temps. I am sure he will accomidate that request! :shades:

What seniority do you have? Tell your Chairperson to send Bob and Ron a note letting them know that you are willing to go to Twinn Cities and work in place of one of those temps. I am sure he will accomidate that request! :shades:

YEAH IT WILL SAY BOB UP AND KISS MY ASS :ohsnap:

WOW love how FORD wants to bring more work in for former ACH plants SALINE, SHELDON, & MILAN which is a good thing, however my barganing team cant get a real commitment and make them permanent facilities again but sure can hook temps at TWIN CITIES if extension goes through makes a lot a sense.

IM SURE 10 YEARS SENIORITY, ISNT TEMP STATUS

You want to get this union strong organized and eveybody wanting the "SAME OUTCOME" Lets invert the senorty and I bet you would see a whole different attitude I Bet those who dont give a shit for those loosing would have a change of attitude

THIS SHOULD STIR THE POT !!!!!!

WOW love how FORD wants to bring more work in for former ACH plants SALINE, SHELDON, & MILAN which is a good thing, however my barganing team cant get a real commitment and make them permanent facilities again but sure can hook temps at TWIN CITIES if extension goes through makes a lot a sense.

Plan hasn't changed to sell or close, but looks like we will live on as long as they don't find a buyer for now.

:stirpot:

You want to get this union strong organized and eveybody wanting the "SAME OUTCOME" Lets invert the senorty and I bet you would see a whole different attitude I Bet those who dont give a shit for those loosing would have a change of attitude

THIS SHOULD STIR THE POT !!!!!!

:stirpot:

Hmm they partially scraped the F-100 project but there is still a light duty truck market. In 2011 they can make the new ranger or F-100 outside the country.

The company is buying time to get there outsourced work inline for US sales please do not be fooled that TC has received a short stay of execution.

"Dear Mr King:

Subject: Binding arbitration on wage and benefit improvements.

Unresolved issues concerning improvements to existing wages and benefits remaining at the end of negotiations of the 2011 contract negotiations shall be resolved through binding arbitration with wage and benefits improvements to be based upon ford motor company maintaining wages and benefits COMPARABLE TO ALL ITS U.S. COMPETITORS.

The parties are committed to resolving all open issues in a peaceful cooperative manner.To this end,the parties agree to continue good faith bargaining on unresolved issue not subject to binding arbitration without resorting to economic weapons at their disposal until the parties have the benefit of bargaining on such issue with full information on the final outcome of unresolved uaw/ford issues subject to arbitration. upon expiration of the 2007 agreement and consistent with the above, the uaw shall maintain the right to strike on all remaining unresolved issues other than improvements to existing wages and benefits."

WAGES: Base hourly wages and cost of living adjustments

* UAW: $29

* Transplants: $26

WAGE RELATED: Paid vacation, overtime, holidays, night and weekend pay, break time

* UAW: $14

* Transplants: $9

BENEFITS: Health care, training, etc

* UAW: $12

* Transplants: $11

LEGACY COSTS (Without VEBA): Pension and healthcare benefits for retirees

* UAW: $16

* Transplants: $3

LEGACY COSTS (With VEBA): Pension and healthcare benefits for retirees

* UAW: $3

* Transplants: $3

TOTAL LABOR COST:

* UAW (without VEBA): $71

* UAW (with VEBA): $58

* Transplants: $49

With these figures we are sure to lose wages to arbitration. VOTE NO!

"Dear Mr King:

Subject: Binding arbitration on wage and benefit improvements.

Unresolved issues concerning improvements to existing wages and benefits remaining at the end of negotiations of the 2011 contract negotiations shall be resolved through binding arbitration with wage and benefits improvements to be based upon ford motor company maintaining wages and benefits COMPARABLE TO ALL ITS U.S. COMPETITORS.

The parties are committed to resolving all open issues in a peaceful cooperative manner.To this end,the parties agree to continue good faith bargaining on unresolved issue not subject to binding arbitration without resorting to economic weapons at their disposal until the parties have the benefit of bargaining on such issue with full information on the final outcome of unresolved uaw/ford issues subject to arbitration. upon expiration of the 2007 agreement and consistent with the above, the uaw shall maintain the right to strike on all remaining unresolved issues other than improvements to existing wages and benefits."

correct we can strike on everything except IMPROVMENTS to wages and benefits. So if the company tries to reduce wages and benefits we can strike.

vote yes for our job security