3rd Quarter Profit

local400future

We are on the right path "vote yes" to keep that path open :happy feet:

These are gains not consessions :banghead: look at the product promises :stirpot:

What products and were are they going only a hand full of plants know ?

Are we going to Mexico and build the new Super Duty Diesel just a example

Vote Yes FORD :finger: UAW

These are gains not consessions :banghead: look at the product promises :stirpot:

You are kidding , RIGHT? We keep this give back going and we will be working for Mexican wages. You are apparently a salaried misinformation person.

No to Bill Ford,no to Allen Mullaly,No to Ron Gettelfinger,No to Bob King and No to any more concessions .

im sorry your on the wrong forum,this is ford employees,,not AESOPS FABLES

Anyone with a different opinion is not welcome to express it in this open discussion. It might stand in the way of a fair election that all say they are in favor of.

who said this would be a fair election the company and now our int. officers seem to be in the same room while the rest of us are on the outside looking in wondering whats goiing to be left of us afterwards. We have reopened this contract how many times? Just how much have our corporate leaders (that includes our INT) given up to save the company? In the past all I have seen from them is a reduction of pay that is deferred to the following year or two. no real hardship on their part. Oh an I wouldn't believe gettlefuckedus or Bob the Parrot King.

I fully expect a 51/49 vote in this which means it was predetermined in favor of acceptance.

I say no more! and if you want it in another language "no mas"

Edited by mikem12

Ford (F): The auto company is upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight, with the target taken to $8 from $7, by Barclays Capital on improved pricing trends.

Greedy Ford wants us to give up our right to strike over wages and benefits. The reason is that they are starting to make money. If they are making it where we are at right now, that means " We are good where we are at" Vote NO

Ford (F): The auto company is upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight, with the target taken to $8 from $7, by Barclays Capital on improved pricing trends.

Greedy Ford wants us to give up our right to strike over wages and benefits. The reason is that they are starting to make money. If they are making it where we are at right now, that means " We are good where we are at" Vote NO

That is the most reasonable and compelling arguement I've read here all week!

That is the most reasonable and compelling arguement I've read here all week!

I can fully understand opening the contract in order to keep the business viable, basically giving the company what it needs in order to keep running. The company does not need the "no strike" clause, it wants it. We as a membership have not gotten anything that we want, but we have done what the company needs.

Also, that Quality Bonus is a joke. If the company posts a profit for the year, which apparently they will, and they pay out profit sharing, no Quality Bonus. Therefore, the company will get what it wants and we get crap.

Can anyone tell me why the company wants the "no strike" clause? We haven't struck Ford in 30 years, but now they want us to put in down on paper? Whatever happened to good faith?

The IUAW is so far out of touch with the membership is sickening. They don't bargain, they capitulate.

I can fully understand opening the contract in order to keep the business viable, basically giving the company what it needs in order to keep running. The company does not need the "no strike" clause, it wants it. We as a membership have not gotten anything that we want, but we have done what the company needs.

Also, that Quality Bonus is a joke. If the company posts a profit for the year, which apparently they will, and they pay out profit sharing, no Quality Bonus. Therefore, the company will get what it wants and we get crap.

Can anyone tell me why the company wants the "no strike" clause? We haven't struck Ford in 30 years, but now they want us to put in down on paper? Whatever happened to good faith?

The IUAW is so far out of touch with the membership is sickening. They don't bargain, they capitulate.

I am voting NO just on the basis of the strike clause, as far as that bonus goes doesnt it state if profit sharing is less than bonus then bonus will be paid and vice versa?

I am voting NO just on the basis of the strike clause, as far as that bonus goes doesnt it state if profit sharing is less than bonus then bonus will be paid and vice versa?

The way I read it, "Its 'either/or' not both." We are already entitled to profit-sharing(until they decide to take that too) if there is any, but the bonus will only be paid if profit-sharing comes to less than $1000. If profit-sharing is $1000+ then the bonus they are dangling is nothing and there is no carrot for passing the new concessions. Not really much of an incentive is it?

The way I read it, "Its 'either/or' not both." We are already entitled to profit-sharing(until they decide to take that too) if there is any, but the bonus will only be paid if profit-sharing comes to less than $1000. If profit-sharing is $1000+ then the bonus they are dangling is nothing and there is no carrot for passing the new concessions. Not really much of an incentive is it?

Nope, and the promise of work is a joke, they already promised us work the last time.

Nope, and the promise of work is a joke, they already promised us work the last time.

Quoted from another thread

Fix what is broken. Get rid of slippery language. Spell out specific programs and start dates contingent upon ratification. Listen to the membership!

Remove binding arbitration. We have given concessions in the past in an effort to help the company through tough times. Ford and the I-UAW have bragged on our co-operative relationships and how we have been successful by working together. They should show "Good Faith" in us and our union negotiators like they want us to have in them. The I-UAW could state in similar slippery language that we agree to study the feasibility of not asking for wage and benefit improvements over the remaining contract period and through November 2015 or until such time Ford returns to profitability over __________ quarters or stock prices reach _________ or their foreign investments equal 50% of the give backs from our membership. If they quit spending our give backs on Mexico, China, Turkey,..........., cut Management bonuses and perks (Corporate Jets.....) maybe then we may be willing to talk about sacrificing for them.