Official Plant Voting Results

Twincam Harley

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was told by a committee person passed 51% at wap.

isnt that a convienant number!

:censored:

i know dearborn engine votes on friday from 6am to 6pm how convienant that 95% of the plant is laid off. i am voting hell no i hope everyone else does the same. enough is enough already, hell will probably be opening this bullsh*t contract umpteen more times anyway.

i know dearborn engine votes on friday from 6am to 6pm how convienant that 95% of the plant is laid off. i am voting hell no i hope everyone else does the same. enough is enough already, hell will probably be opening this bullsh*t contract umpteen more times anyway.

That could nullify the vote on the basis of improper notification! I would start calling some reporters and telling them how the IUAW is trying to fudge the vote in this manner!

We voted at Brookpark today. The Union had meetings with the membership yesterday and stressed the fact that if we don't vote yes, we won't get new work. And guess what? It passed 61 to 39 percent. The slogan was "Vote yes for your future". The Future the way I see it is ,making half the wage and paying half the benefits. I just don't understand how people can be this stupid!

We voted at Brookpark today. The Union had meetings with the membership yesterday and stressed the fact that if we don't vote yes, we won't get new work. And guess what? It passed 61 to 39 percent. The slogan was "Vote yes for your future". The Future the way I see it is ,making half the wage and paying half the benefits. I just don't understand how people can be this stupid!

You're kidding! They fell for that?

i hope it is wrong but my committeman called and said it passed 51% i cant belive it passed either. said 80% trades said no and 59% production said yes, im not sure on how they figure there math but ????? local 900 ran the election?????? alot of people say they are gonna do one thing and end up doing another, the elected and appointed people all gotta suck up with what they are told to do, then they tell there friends, and down the line. i hope others make up for waynes total fuck up!!

i hope it is wrong but my committeman called and said it passed 51% i cant belive it passed either. said 80% trades said no and 59% production said yes, im not sure on how they figure there math but ????? local 900 ran the election?????? alot of people say they are gonna do one thing and end up doing another, the elected and appointed people all gotta suck up with what they are told to do, then they tell there friends, and down the line. i hope others make up for waynes total fuck up!!

How does this make sense> If there is a no show vote, then the vote would automatically be yes would it not, so why would a person who is voting yes stand in a huge long line to vote. Those people were lined out the door to vote no. There is no way. Show your solidarity and ask those around you who voted no. Usually people show up in large numbers to vote for opposition not the other way around.

How does this make sense> If there is a no show vote, then the vote would automatically be yes would it not, so why would a person who is voting yes stand in a huge long line to vote. Those people were lined out the door to vote no. There is no way. Show your solidarity and ask those around you who voted no. Usually people show up in large numbers to vote for opposition not the other way around.

Are you serious? Who told you if you dont vote it is a automatic yes vote? Where does it say that. That is one of the biggest myths that always seems to go around at voting time.

Edited by uaw007

Our own union tries to portray us as not being able to understand a basic agreement. The problem is that we understand it all too well!
I cant believe people are voting for this garbage. I hope it doesn't continue on like this. People must not be paying attention. Back in the day they wouldn't be sending there bigwigs out to push this.It would be thugs with big sticks.

Are you serious? Who told you if you dont vote it is a automatic yes vote? Where does it say that. That is one of the biggest myths that always seems to go around at voting time.

That is a lie and a Myth...just like what is said on this site!! That is all this site is good for. LIES!! If you don't vote it don't count!

The contract passed at WAP at Ohio (brookpark) and Highland Park. This contract is passing. People need work!

I have a question for all you nay sayers....are you going to employ the people who get layed off from this NO vote you are asking people to help you with? What are you offing if I lose my job?

Blow me!! I will keep listening to my union!!

That is a lie and a Myth...just like what is said on this site!! That is all this site is good for. LIES!! If you don't vote it don't count!

The contract passed at WAP at Ohio (brookpark) and Highland Park. This contract is passing. People need work!

I have a question for all you nay sayers....are you going to employ the people who get layed off from this NO vote you are asking people to help you with? What are you offing if I lose my job?

Blow me!! I will keep listening to my union!!

Whether you or anyone else gets laid off depends upon vehicle sales. Voting yes or no on these changes has zero effect on that outcome.