LIVONIA TRANS SAYS THANKS BUT NOOOO THANKS

nsidetrk

I heard from a very reliable source that Livonia Transmission VOTED NO!!! Don't have the numbers but was told a solid NO! Way to go brothers and sisters. Wonder why they aren't letting the NO results out? Who else voted today... results? LETS KEEP IT UP.

That great news..hope its true.. vote NO

I heard from a very reliable source that Livonia Transmission VOTED NO!!! Don't have the numbers but was told a solid NO! Way to go brothers and sisters. Wonder why they aren't letting the NO results out? Who else voted today... results? LETS KEEP IT UP.

Just a but curious, with out this modification, what product do they have coming in? :headscratch:

Just a but curious, with out this modification, what product do they have coming in? :headscratch:

OK if this does not pass Ford will stop building transmissions right or will they still need transmissions and keep building them here.Ford needs transmissions regardless of which way the vote goes.

Edited by skeptic

With the previous March 2009 modification or the November 2007 contract "what product do they have coming in?"

This modification doesn't guarantee anything. The company CAN/HAS/WILL claim economic conditions prevented any further investment in the US. Mexico and China will get it, regardless.

They have the 6 speed rwd. A couple of phases and plans to double their production in the future. Their 4R Trans is almost dead. Over half the building is empty even with the added production of the new trans. Ford is still building new trans plants some with partners out of the country. Its scary. I'm glad they stuck to their guns and voted it down. If Ford wants to build its american line up here they'll do it, if not they"ll outsource it anyways product promises or not. Local 182 in my opinion has always been a great local to have backing you.

So every time you want a mod done you make the same promise over and over and over just to get it to pass, take a stand and VOTE NO!!!!! Cap your a spineless bitch with a mouth full of company balls! VOTE NO! Do NOT let these cum dumpsters scare you into a yes vote, another mod with the same fucking worthless promises.... VOTE NO NO NO NO NO

OK if this does not pass Ford will stop building transmissions right or will they still need transmissions and keep building them here.

If its voted down FORD will have a MASS LAYOFF in North America!!!! Sending most of its production to other countries and Twin Cities will close by Dec.24th,2009

Nothing new was promised with this modification. The promised added volume is already being installed. Perhaps thats why this local wasn't too keen on the deal, membership saw nothing to gain locally with it.

If its voted down FORD will have a MASS LAYOFF in North America!!!! Sending most of its production to other countries and Twin Cities will close by Dec.24th,2009

Thats even dumber than your other posts.Just how long will it take to send our prouduction to other countries days,weeks months or years.The UAW has not stopped prouduction going to Mexico in the past so whats new.Vote No.

Edited by skeptic

Nothing new was promised with this modification. The promised added volume is already being installed. Perhaps thats why this local wasn't too keen on the deal, membership saw nothing to gain locally with it.

Obviously that can't be correct, because Ford doesn't live up to their promises of product commitement,

So every time you want a mod done you make the same promise over and over and over just to get it to pass, take a stand and VOTE NO!!!!! Cap your a spineless bitch with a mouth full of company balls! VOTE NO! Do NOT let these cum dumpsters scare you into a yes vote, another mod with the same fucking worthless promises.... VOTE NO NO NO NO NO

That's Right VOTE NO

the next casualty of the Wall Street meltdown will be your golden years.

Add that to all the give backs Hell 28 years and what do you get nothing

That's Right VOTE NO

the next casualty of the Wall Street meltdown will be your golden years.

Add that to all the give backs Hell 28 years and what do you get nothing

You are so right they have to clear all the bullshit out of there way first. That is what they are in the process of doing now the right to strike being a big part of it. Workers will be based on a standard that will maintain wages and benefits comparable to all of Ford's U.S. competitors including transplant automotive manufacturers.What kind of pension and health care does the transplants have no matter I guess the BINDING ARBITRATOR will straighten all that out. He will make sure are pension plan is comparable to the transplants I'am sure of it.

You are so right they have to clear all the bullshit out of there way first. That is what they are in the process of doing now the right to strike being a big part of it. Workers will be based on a standard that will maintain wages and benefits comparable to all of Ford's U.S. competitors including transplant automotive manufacturers.What kind of pension and health care does the transplants have no matter I guess the BINDING ARBITRATOR will straighten all that out. He will make sure are pension plan is comparable to the transplants I'am sure of it.

Thats some funny bullshit right there. HA HA HA

Just ran into two of my neighbors, who both work at Livonia Transmission (one in production, one in skilled trades), while I was out walking my dog.

For whatever the fuck it's worth, these are the numbers they said:

Production: 51% No, 49% Yes; Skilled Trades: 54% No, 46% Yes

Just ran into two of my neighbors, who both work at Livonia Transmission (one in production, one in skilled trades), while I was out walking my dog.

For whatever the fuck it's worth, these are the numbers they said:

Production: 51% No, 49% Yes; Skilled Trades: 54% No, 46% Yes

Outstanding way to go guys