KCAP Vote today

uawhyzter

Bob King showed up there? If it was, he was my Committee Man when I hired in at the DGP (Dearborn Glass Plant) and had the same rederic back then. He walked with me the last time I walked the picket line. He needs to walk that line again to remember where he came from. I'm sooo disapointed in him. STAY STRONG KCAP!!!

Amen to you, my Daddy was out there with you walking that line. I was a young girl but I knew what the fight was about and I WAS SO PROUD!!!

Amen to you, my Daddy was out there with you walking that line. I was a young girl but I knew what the fight was about and I WAS SO PROUD!!!

Thanx 'Stang'. Now is your time to be part of history. . . Our fight is never up, but there will be times in your future that it will get easy and those are the time to enjoy it, but never let down your guard, or you will see another group of Kings and Gettlefingers when your ready to leave. Peace!

Yes , and he made a total ass out of himself LOL. I assume he was there because kcap has pretty signifigant numbers. And we voted today

Wow The IUAW is really pulling all stops for this one.

This really makes me wounder ......

I do belive that you should support your leaders. BUT when they FAIL to lead that's a

Biggeer Question to answer.

I know I'll be voting NO that's for sure NO doubt....

AAI will probly vote yes...They were (promised) if past, continue building Mustang. Hope they vote no we need to stay UNITED on this 1! NO NO NO!!!!!!!

If they were told that they wouldn't get any new work or would close if this didn't pass, that's coercion and needs to be reported to the NLRB and Department of Labor!