ETAP

stepup

ETAP could come back if volumes increase and we start working more hours. ETAP was not part of the modifications. My committeeman told me Joint Programs funds ETAP off of hours worked. When the funds are available then ETAP will become available. So I guess its a possibility.

I will believe it when I see it.

If it actually does come back expect some givebacks in the same deal as a selling point, I can not imagine there is anything in the works for any restoration of the hourly givebacks.

I hope we get this back.

Talked to a guy named Ruben at internetional this morning and they said they are already working on getting out ETAP back among other things. Now if we can get the membership to utilize this service so that it is not so easily negotiated out again. Remember an educated worker is a more powerful worker.

I will believe it when I see it.

If it actually does come back expect some givebacks in the same deal as a selling point, I can not imagine there is anything in the works for any restoration of the hourly givebacks.

Equity of sacrafice....if they get it we better get it. As things improve the UAW will get back the things we have suspended. If the company is getting it then things must be improving, so we should get it!

Equity of sacrafice....if they get it we better get it. As things improve the UAW will get back the things we have suspended. If the company is getting it then things must be improving, so we should get it!

Ford seems to be doing just fine without the Octomods. Just imagine how good it would have been for salary if we HAD accepted the third national agreement within 24 months?

We should, but here is my prediction;

They will include some form of giveback reinstatement as long as we ,

1. Agree to some form of "entry level"screw job

2. some form of anti strike language

Only for those reasons included in the 2011 contract will we receive reinstatement of lost programs.

All D3 UAW members better hope Ford is the lead division in the 2011 negotiations.