Obama's Piggybank

TBodette68

Obama Piggy-bank To Be Emptied, Robbed At Will By Democrats?

If U.S Taxpayers hope to financially survive this horrific recession, they need to stop Democrats bribing House and Senate Members with Pork, to pass legislation that will hugely raise taxes and bankrupt America, e.g., The Health Care Bill. The Obama Administration has evolved into a totalitarian regime; secretly writing and passing legislation that will strip Americans of their assets and money by committing trillions of taxpayer dollars to pay for Obama government programs. Democracy for Americans no longer exists. The corrupt Democrat controlled Congress is holding taxpayers hostage, emptying them like their own piggybank.

Obama Piggy-bank To Be Emptied, Robbed At Will By Democrats?

If U.S Taxpayers hope to financially survive this horrific recession, they need to stop Democrats bribing House and Senate Members with Pork, to pass legislation that will hugely raise taxes and bankrupt America, e.g., The Health Care Bill. The Obama Administration has evolved into a totalitarian regime; secretly writing and passing legislation that will strip Americans of their assets and money by committing trillions of taxpayer dollars to pay for Obama government programs. Democracy for Americans no longer exists. The corrupt Democrat controlled Congress is holding taxpayers hostage, emptying them like their own piggybank.

President Obama said he would not tolerate earmarks when he was running for President, then he got elected. Contact the White House and demand he veto this bill!

White House Web Site

President Obama said he would not tolerate earmarks when he was running for President, then he got elected. Contact the White House and demand he veto this bill!

White House Web Site

And Bush said Iraq was behind 911, where were you then. Save your lies health care reform is needed and Pres Obama is about to do what no other Pres had the sense to do. Do some research and show me One President who keep all his promise when they were a candidate. You cant so dont try to throw this Obama not keeping his promise crap around. I know one promise he is keeping thou, and that is reforming healthcare. I can just hear the rethugs crying.

Wait until the added taxes kick in. For those of us that have decent benefits it means paying more and receiving less but for the people that choose not to work its a free lunch on our dime. Not one item coming from the government does anything to reduce or control medical costs which is the real issue.

Feel proud Obama supporters (idiots),you made it happen.

Wait until the added taxes kick in. For those of us that have decent benefits it means paying more and receiving less but for the people that choose not to work its a free lunch on our dime. Not one item coming from the government does anything to reduce or control medical costs which is the real issue.

Feel proud Obama supporters (idiots),you made it happen.

Have you read the bill? Can we have some facts please to back up your statements?

Have you read the bill? Can we have some facts please to back up your statements?

No and neither did any of the people that are voting for it.

(Unless you believe they read +2000 pages in a few days)

How is it possible to add 40 million new users / people to the existing health care system and LOWER the existing cost? It's not possible. It's along the same lines as having 40 million people show up at a post office and they get "free" postage and the cost of my stamps will go down? Yea,right. Anyone that believes this is beyond ignorant and a couple have already posted here as proof. 40 million added pieces of mail will slow down my postal service as well.

The added volume of patients on the existing number of doctors will have to affect service and turn around times. Again its adding the number of users on a fixed number of resources. My uncle is a MD and from his perspective he sees no reductions in his fixed costs of treatment but increasing volumes. That cost for coverage does come from somewhere and there is no "free lunch".

The proposed cuts in Medicare are real cuts and will affect real people. How anyone in government can say they will not reduce services is either an outright liar or incompetent. A more accurate statement would be none of the proposed legislation affects members of congress.

As I mentioned the only way to get any control over the problem is by addressing the cost issue. Until the costs are controlled the problem remains.

I think its a sad state of affairs the way our government is trying to ram rod a quickie of this magnitude through without really thinking it through. The deal was forged behind closed doors with little to no debate and a rush to get it passed yet democrat or republican have not a clue what the contents are. I am not an impulsive buyer and if I do not know or understand the details of something I am signing I don't do it.

Since nothing congress passes affects them and they are not paying for any of it they could care less about what it is or reading anything.

Obama talks a good game but he is short on the "how to" end of problem solving and the added collection of no help from the house and senate only makes things worse. It's really sad tossing $$ around to get 60 votes to advance a bill that is huge on future spending and affects all of us except our great elected officials.

I did not vote for Obama and I had my fingers crossed he might do the right thing. I see him doing nothing for the "working guy" except our taxes increasing for medical care and our energy cost also going up if cap and trade passes. These items alone WILL negatively affect our jobs and any manufacturing jobs left in the U.S.

If you voted for him you should be proud and ready to defend his actions.

Wait and see what the debt is at the end of his term and the inflation / tax rates.

4 years from now Obama and some door knobs on here will still blame Bush,someone or something else.

Bush was not by far our best president but Obama will be a Carter or worse in the end.

He's on the way.

Edited by cal50

No and neither did any of the people that are voting for it.

(Unless you believe they read +2000 pages in a few days)

How is it possible to add 40 million new users / people to the existing health care system and LOWER the existing cost? It's not possible. It's along the same lines as having 40 million people show up at a post office and they get "free" postage and the cost of my stamps will go down? Yea,right. Anyone that believes this is beyond ignorant and a couple have already posted here as proof. 40 million added pieces of mail will slow down my postal service as well.

The added volume of patients on the existing number of doctors will have to affect service and turn around times. Again its adding the number of users on a fixed number of resources. My uncle is a MD and from his perspective he sees no reductions in his fixed costs of treatment but increasing volumes. That cost for coverage does come from somewhere and there is no "free lunch".

The proposed cuts in Medicare are real cuts and will affect real people. How anyone in government can say they will not reduce services is either an outright liar or incompetent. A more accurate statement would be none of the proposed legislation affects members of congress.

As I mentioned the only way to get any control over the problem is by addressing the cost issue. Until the costs are controlled the problem remains.

I think its a sad state of affairs the way our government is trying to ram rod a quickie of this magnitude through without really thinking it through. The deal was forged behind closed doors with little to no debate and a rush to get it passed yet democrat or republican have not a clue what the contents are. I am not an impulsive buyer and if I do not know or understand the details of something I am signing I don't do it.

Since nothing congress passes affects them and they are not paying for any of it they could care less about what it is or reading anything.

Obama talks a good game but he is short on the "how to" end of problem solving and the added collection of no help from the house and senate only makes things worse. It's really sad tossing $$ around to get 60 votes to advance a bill that is huge on future spending and affects all of us except our great elected officials.

I did not vote for Obama and I had my fingers crossed he might do the right thing. I see him doing nothing for the "working guy" except our taxes increasing for medical care and our energy cost also going up if cap and trade passes. These items alone WILL negatively affect our jobs and any manufacturing jobs left in the U.S.

If you voted for him you should be proud and ready to defend his actions.

Wait and see what the debt is at the end of his term and the inflation / tax rates.

4 years from now Obama and some door knobs on here will still blame Bush,someone or something else.

Bush was not by far our best president but Obama will be a Carter or worse in the end.

He's on the way.

So you are blaming Obama for a bill he did not write.

Bush ran the debt up more than any other President in history. He squandered the goodwill from other nations after 9/11. He tried to align Bin Laden with Saddam Hussien to justify attacking Iraq. He threw out the constitution and said that he could do anything he wants because we are in a war. A war that he fabricated and was unjust.

Do you know what President had the highest IQ? Jimmy Carter. The problem with him is he was not a politician . Therefore he was ineffective.

History will treat GWBush as the worst President we have ever had by far. Mark my words.

Also I asked you for facts about the health care bill and you gave my your assumptions.

You or I do not know what the bill includes but I can assure you the health care system in this country is broken and needs to be fixed. And the rethugs are a wholly owned subsidiary of the health insurance companies, working to make sure the ins companies still bring in record profits and give them millions of dollars in campaign contributions.

Edited by partsisparts

:reading:

Bush ran the debt up more than any other President in history. He squandered the goodwill from other nations after 9/11. He tried to align Bin Laden with Saddam Hussien to justify attacking Iraq. He threw out the constitution and said that he could do anything he wants because we are in a war. A war that he fabricated and was unjust.

Do you know what President had the highest IQ? Jimmy Carter. The problem with him is he was not a politician . Therefore he was ineffective.

History will treat GWBush as the worst President we have ever had by far. Mark my words.

Also I asked you for facts about the health care bill and you gave my your assumptions.

You or I do not know what the bill includes but I can assure you the health care system in this country is broken and needs to be fixed. And the rethugs are a wholly owned subsidiary of the health insurance companies, working to make sure the ins companies still bring in record profits and give them millions of dollars in campaign contributions.

:reading: So let me get this straight.....Obama claims he will be the "most transparent, non-partisian president that will bring the country together"........were still on the same page right?

He leaves the most important piece of legislation that this country will ever consider to the congress to write? Convenient way to distance himself from any responsibility huh? Why did the white house and pelosi and reid have to bribe congressman and senators to get their support? I'll bet you say that is just the way business is done right? :hysterical: You were "hope and change" i thought??? :redcard: 274 billion dollars in medicare payment assurances were also in this bill.......wait, they were seperate in order to get the doctor's in the ama on board. I guess that 100+ billion savings in the first 10 is out huh? You bamma lovers know this is full of earmarks (another broken promise by the bammer) and spending that if added up surpasses all 8 years of your posterboy bush!! :hysterical:

Ya know, you will be defeated in 10' and while the momentum will swing up and down for the bammer eventually this bill and all the Hidden ( another broken promise of the bammer remember it would be debated out in the open?????) wil be exposed and you bammer lovers and the dems , or as my friend the chief bammer lover die would have me say, dummycrats, will have to answer. The only hope you have is the corruption of the left in election cycles. the panthers will be out in force again and acorn will be scamming the public to ensure they keep taking working peoples money to promote dems into office and keep the cylcle going. The "communtiy' will come alive, they have to or they would never win. I will patiently wait for the fall of the bammer , and all of your crying will be heard for miles.

:happy feet: :hysterical: You guys are hysterical!! keep watching your boys mathews and olberman. Keep cnn on 24\7 so you feel better. This bill will mark the democrats like a scarlet letter. Keep crying about the mess you inherited......People want to see action not excuses. what your doing will now be what is judged.....are all the people who need coverage going to be covered? Oh yeah thats right they won't be. How about those aliens of the illegal type? I'll bet you bammer lovers that in the end illegals will covered and the motivation.....not love of people who are downtrodden.....but votes. Hispanic votes. Most hispanics I know despise those who are here illegally and the companies who turn a blind eye to exploit them. Will the bammer do the right thing and protect our borders while not disrespecting the honest people who want to be here legally? Hell no he won't, he'll reward criminal behavior for votes. That simple, he's a race baiter just like his pastor he never heard!! :hysterical: You bammer lovers have no leg to stand on with race the dude is out and out a liar about his racial motivations. Case closed. A white president having white activist groups visiting the white house would be crossed out of office in 2 min.!

We see you now for what you are bammer!! 2010...........then you go in 2012!!

See all you bammer lovers then, keep pumping the bammer line morons!! :hysterical:

We are well into a year of Obama spending if you have not noticed and this health care bill is his baby and the current congress. Also it's a fact that you can not offer "free" anything to the masses regardless what it is and lower the cost to those that are paying for it. If you know of any example that can prove this wrong feel free to give an example.

Carter is note worthy as being a total dumb ass president (IQ did not help him) and his unemployment rate was around 7 1/2%. With Obama dumping billions into the economy the unemployment rate has increased to around 10.2%. Like his answer to health care his answer to decent jobs (manufacturing) will only make it worse with increased energy costs to consumers and manufacturing.

You can always put a "I am sorry for" next to your "Hope and change" bumper sticker 3 years from now.

We are well into a year of Obama spending if you have not noticed and this health care bill is his baby and the current congress. Also it's a fact that you can not offer "free" anything to the masses regardless what it is and lower the cost to those that are paying for it. If you know of any example that can prove this wrong feel free to give an example.

Carter is note worthy as being a total dumb ass president (IQ did not help him) and his unemployment rate was around 7 1/2%. With Obama dumping billions into the economy the unemployment rate has increased to around 10.2%. Like his answer to health care his answer to decent jobs (manufacturing) will only make it worse with increased energy costs to consumers and manufacturing.

You can always put a "I am sorry for" next to your "Hope and change" bumper sticker 3 years from now.

Who said anything about health care being free? It is supposed to be affordable health care not free. Another repub twisting of the words.

The last part of a recession is high unemployment. It is normal to have high unemployment at the end of a recession. Soon companies will start hiring again as the business climate improves.

Please keep in mind the recession is from the last year of GW Bushes presidency. Obama has been trying to get us out of it. trying to get us into a energy economy by giving green businesses incentives.

As far as Carter being a "dumb ass" is that why presidents both repub and dem have been calling on him for help and advice for the past 30 years?

Edited by partsisparts

Some info on the health care bill:

. Cover 31 million more Americans, including expanding Medicaid to 14 million lower-income, working people

. Require insurance companies to spend at least 85% of their income on providing care instead of marketing and bonuses

. Increase funding for the National Health Service Corps, which recruits physicians and dentists to work in underserved communities across the country

. Increase funding for community health centers in 10,000 communities across the country, enhancing primary care for more than 25 million people who have traditionally been uninsured or underinsured

. Close the Medicare Part D "doughnut hole" for seniors' prescription drug coverage

. Prohibit insurance company discrimination based on gender or pre-existing condition -- and make sure you can't lose your insurance because you get sick

. End the unsustainable, skyrocketing increases in insurance premiums

. And to top it all off, actually cut the federal deficit by $132 billion (per Congressional Budget Office figures)

Bush got us in this mess.

He made it clear that he would have let the Auto Industry fail if still in Office. The Auto Family should be thankful to Obama for at last that much. I know I am. My dad still has a job.

the decline in manufacturing in the us has been going on for decades now and presided over by all presidents of both parties. i know many would love to think bush did all this but that just isnt the case. it really started about the time of the end of the vietnam war.not one president has done anything but accelerate it.obama will be no different.for years candidates on both sides(obama included) have said that small businesses are the driver of the economy,and it is true. its also very unfortunate. small businesses are growing as a percentage of the gdp because large manufacturing companies are leaving in bunches.it is the absence of these manufacturing jobs which provided pensions,insurance etc. that small companies ,as a rule, dont provide that has caused the so called health care crisis and most of the other problems we face today,domestically anyway.

the auto bailouts were a mistake as were the bank bailouts. that has been my opinion since day one. reason being they are a temporary respite,not a solution to our problems.

your dad having a job has nothing to do with pres. obama. that is,unless he works for the govt.

. Cover 31 million more Americans, including expanding Medicaid to 14 million lower-income, working people

. Require insurance companies to spend at least 85% of their income on providing care instead of marketing and bonuses

. Increase funding for the National Health Service Corps, which recruits physicians and dentists to work in underserved communities across the country

. Increase funding for community health centers in 10,000 communities across the country, enhancing primary care for more than 25 million people who have traditionally been uninsured or underinsured

. Close the Medicare Part D "doughnut hole" for seniors' prescription drug coverage

. Prohibit insurance company discrimination based on gender or pre-existing condition -- and make sure you can't lose your insurance because you get sick

. And to top it all off, actually cut the federal deficit by $132 billion (per Congressional Budget Office figures)

274 billion to doctors not in the bill. So how do you save 132 billion if you add that? Second , this dribble above me is all code for re-distribution of wealth. code for take from who has and give it to minorities. That after all is what the bammer is there for right? "underserved"? "community health centers"? Come on admit what your doing alinsky boy.....this is about giving it to the community on the backs of small businesses and the tax payers. What about abortion parts? Why should I pay for abortions if I am opposed to them? Should you pay for religious prayer in schools by building little chruches in all the schools for those who want to pray?

You accuse the right of parroting there points .....look above what the hell is that????

274 billion to doctors to cover the underpayments of the current medicare bills and get them on board........jail time if you don't spend 4500 a year to insure yourself and your made to buy that from the government??? who's gonna get that business?? I'll bet someone from the "community" gets that contract? :shades: 750 dollar fines for those who don't "pay their fair "share and pony up for the community. Senators on the left already saying that they will revisit the public option once this is passed. medicare cuts that will have to take place just to pay for this monster.....that by the way per the bammer.......look it up morons!! This is about politics and nothing else. your all fools .......enjoy your fall from grace!! we'll be there to pick up the voters you drive away!!! :hysterical:

theres alot of idiots on here..... u all seen to have forgotten that it was Bush who from 2001 to when he left took the natl debt up 90%% even when he inherited a $236 billion surplus and in fact 98,99,2000 had a surplus and Bush cut taxes for the top 2% and immediately had a huge deficit in 2001 and beyond.. it was Bush and the GOP that rammed the Patriot Act through Congress without anyone reading it... and it was Bush who spied ILLEGALLY on everyones plone calls...if Obama had done that the wacho right wing would never let us forget about it.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ya go GOP :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I know lets go bomb some more countries that always works... :finger:

and all of the items you have mentioned will cost everyone who still has a job. stand by for your taxes as well as your unsurance costs to rise by as much as 15 to 20 percent. Medicare will be reduced by 500 billion as soon as this passed so our UAW retirees will see drastic reduction in benefits op now the demo party will be looked at as the party of death. they have said to hell with our elderly it's the young americans that they want.

Ried just said we are only worried about passing this bill, nothing else matters. not you, not me, not the elderly and not the remaining americans who have a job. We have now an elite ruling class called the democratic socialist party.

oh, JUST IN, another democrat just switched parties (AL) due to failure of the dems to control spending and not hearing what the American people actually want done.

remember bumma just signed a bill with 5000 ear marks attached, and he did it behind closed door as usual for the dems now. MSM didnt say a word.

FIRE THEM ALL! Dems and GOP alike.

oh I forgot our insurance "will" be taxed as income now, what a great job Dems.

theres alot of idiots on here..... u all seen to have forgotten that it was Bush who from 2001 to when he left took the natl debt up 90%% even when he inherited a $236 billion surplus and in fact 98,99,2000 had a surplus and Bush cut taxes for the top 2% and immediately had a huge deficit in 2001 and beyond.. it was Bush and the GOP that rammed the Patriot Act through Congress without anyone reading it... and it was Bush who spied ILLEGALLY on everyones plone calls...if Obama had done that the wacho right wing would never let us forget about it.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ya go GOP :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I know lets go bomb some more countries that always works... :finger:

you seems to forget the patriot act has prevented several terrorist attacks within in our own borders, you seem to forgets that bumma has continued to use the patriot act a well, you seem to forget the Reps started complaining about the reckless lending practices of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac back as far as 2001, you seem to forget the dems controlled congress the last two years of Bushes term. The point is it took all of them Reps and Dems alike to get us where we are today!

Now, we, our grandchildren and great grandchildren will be the ones who spend their entire lives paying off this debt. If it is possible then!

And Bush said Iraq was behind 911, where were you then. Save your lies health care reform is needed and Pres Obama is about to do what no other Pres had the sense to do. Do some research and show me One President who keep all his promise when they were a candidate. You cant so dont try to throw this Obama not keeping his promise crap around. I know one promise he is keeping thou, and that is reforming healthcare. I can just hear the rethugs crying.

You are a dumbass and so am i for responding to you. bush did not say iraq was behind 9-11. and obama is the worst leader, i can't even call him the P word (president)). he is why you are on ILO.

Obama did decrease unemployment in one area.

Government jobs.

These are great jobs for employees that produce nothing,there is no product to sell and its not linked to market conditions.

Brilliant!!!

Most people are now "getting it" as in buyers remorse. His poll numbers are at a record low for a seated president at this stage of his term.

All this means is most people do not like what he and congress are doing. Good luck spinning the wale shit poll numbers into something positive.

It doesn't matter anymore which side of the aisle you sit on, call yourself a republican or a democrat, it doesn't matter anymore. Both parties are wholley owned and opereated by big business. I'm surprised anyone can tell them apart anymore. Eight years of that nitwit Bush and his conservative Christian hacks in power, and they spent money like they were trying to out democrat the democrats. All of their right wing rhetoric and tactics has lead us to today. The dems are in charge and feel like they have something to prove, they have to show the republicans how the big boys blow our money.

At the end of the day, both of them only do what is in the best interest of their masters, if it happens to have a positive effect on you and me, it was an unintended result. The sad part is that there is no end in sight Go ahead and vote'em out......like that could actually happen.

So that means we don't call out the President to keep his promises? The man who campaigned to being the most open and honest administration to this country?

You and I both live in this country.

You and I both have the right to agree or disagree on topics like this.

You and I both are the highest authority in this country. "a government of the people, for the people and by the people"

You and I both are adults.

I choose to conduct discussions without claiming you are "lying", call you names, or peg you as one political faction or another.

I have the right to speak out against ANY member of the government I find who does not abide by the Constitution or the policies he campaigned on. You have the same right. I will defend that right for you and anyone else. Regardless of your point of view. I believe the right to free speech is an inalienable right that neither you nor I can suppress.

I do not resent different points of view. I value them as an opportunity to consider aspects of a subject that I may or may not have considered before. I am adult enough to hear others opinions and decide the weight to apply to any information I am exposed to. I do not depend on any one political point of view or "Talk radio personality", entertainer, athlete, actor, musician or author to determine my mindset. If I did, I'd be selling out too cheap. No one gets me that cheap.

I may not agree with you, but I defend your right to reveal your deepest thoughts. But, I suggest you carefully consider which thoughts you expose in public. There are some very vindictive and intolerant people on this site. You might even get your feelings hurt. That could lead you to scream and cry and call people names like my 8 year old nephew does when he doesn't get his way.

Notice, I am NOT calling you an 8 year old. I am cautioning you and all readers of this post to beware of those posters who use that modus operandi to try to intimidate dissenters. I don't condone such behavior.

You are a dumbass and so am i for responding to you. bush did not say iraq was behind 9-11. and obama is the worst leader, i can't even call him the P word (president)). he is why you are on ILO.

yes he did..Bush said Iraq was just as responsible as bin Laden... Y do u think Cheney has been backtracking saying that NO Iraq and Bin Laden were not connected.. but then he says but if we had to do it over we wouldnt change a thing... go figure that one out.... and without Obama helping GM we would not have a job today and the retirees would not have any insurance and there pensions would have all been cut .... just remember that. McCain said the workers are way over paid and so r the retirees.. go youtube that..he said that more than 10 times..

you seems to forget the patriot act has prevented several terrorist attacks within in our own borders, you seem to forgets that bumma has continued to use the patriot act a well, you seem to forget the Reps started complaining about the reckless lending practices of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac back as far as 2001, you seem to forget the dems controlled congress the last two years of Bushes term. The point is it took all of them Reps and Dems alike to get us where we are today!

Now, we, our grandchildren and great grandchildren will be the ones who spend their entire lives paying off this debt. If it is possible then!

I suppose spending a trillion$$ in Iraq is already paid for also.... Bush and the GOP ran the entire Congress for 4 years and they caused this mess with there top 2% of multimillionaires getting all the money... and in 2001 GOP had the Congress they caused Freddie Mac to loan bad loans the GOP lowered the standard and no money down BS to help Bush get reelected...

Bush signed all those spending bills he didnt have too but he did..its on him...perhaps u forgot he never once came close to a balanced budget..even though he inherited 3 straight from Bill...