fjb44mag

I liked Fidelity handling our 401k. This new company American Computer Services is not really a fund manager. They seem to be just a computer service company. We don't really have any info about how they handle transactions. We don't have the ability to move our funds as we feel the need to. Everyday the market changes. We should have the right to adjust our funds anyway we want at anytime. Currently our 401k is frozen, without much info available as to when, where, and how we will be able to control our funds.

I liked Fidelity handling our 401k. This new company American Computer Services is not really a fund manager. They seem to be just a computer service company. We don't really have any info about how they handle transactions. We don't have the ability to move our funds as we feel the need to. Everyday the market changes. We should have the right to adjust our funds anyway we want at anytime. Currently our 401k is frozen, without much info available as to when, where, and how we will be able to control our funds.
Blackout Period Reminder

As previously communicated, there will be a period of time when you will be unable to direct or diversify investments in your individual accounts, obtain a loan from the plan, or obtain a distribution from the plan. This time period, called a “blackout period”, begins at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time on December 24, 2009, and is expected to end at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on January 5, 2010.

ACS will perform the same administrative services presently provided by Fidelity through a new Web site, or through an ACS Personal Benefits Representative. You can:

Select contribution rates, investment options and beneficiaries

Review investment options and performance

Change contribution rates and investment choices

Make withdrawals or request loans

Complete rollovers

View your statements online – available April 2010

Use online tools, including calculators and educational material to assist with your financial planning decisions.

Call a Personal Benefits Representative for assistance or questions

Me too, I still have my Roth IRA with them. I learned a lot about Fidelity...now, I have to start all over with a company I never heard of until now!

I last saw my TESPHE balances on 12/31/2009. Now Fidelity shows $0.00 balance. And I cannot find the site where my money went. Sounds like a great way to make off with a few millions with a weeks head start. :ohsnap:

go back in to your fidelity acct --- look @ left margin click on statement next window look in shaded area ( green ) the amount under transfer was your balance as of 12/31/09, it will also show you other amounts realized/unrealized gains etc. good luck i'm sure it is no rip off of $$$