Honda CR-Z Sport Hybrid

NickF1011

Wow, what a derailed thread.

And what a thread full of ignorance about the Ridgeline. I love the comparisons to the F-150 you Ford Shills. Why are you afraid to compare it to Ford's real competitors? The Sport Trac, or Ranger.

Base Ridgeline to the Base 4x4 Sport Trac.

Sport Trac is a couple grand more expensive.

The sport Trac gets even worse mileage.

The Sport Trac is way down on hp.

The Sport Trac is longer, taller, yet the bed is even shorter than the Ridge and the passenger space is way down below the Ridgeline.

The Sport Trac has a lower payload.

The Sport Trac is rated to tow a whopping 80 more pounds, but there is a caveat.

- Truck makers rate maximum towing with zero passengers, and zero payload in the vehicle

- Ridgeline tow rating is 5000 -plus passenger - plus 150 of luggage

Ford tried to copy the in-bed huge trunk on the Ridgeline, but the Sport trac's version will barely hold a six pack.

The list goes on.

Wow, what a derailed thread.

And what a thread full of ignorance about the Ridgeline. I love the comparisons to the F-150 you Ford Shills. Why are you afraid to compare it to Ford's real competitors? The Sport Trac, or Ranger.

Base Ridgeline to the Base 4x4 Sport Trac.

Sport Trac is a couple grand more expensive.

The sport Trac gets even worse mileage.

The Sport Trac is way down on hp.

The Sport Trac is longer, taller, yet the bed is even shorter than the Ridge and the passenger space is way down below the Ridgeline.

The Sport Trac has a lower payload.

The Sport Trac is rated to tow a whopping 80 more pounds, but there is a caveat.

- Truck makers rate maximum towing with zero passengers, and zero payload in the vehicle

- Ridgeline tow rating is 5000 -plus passenger - plus 150 of luggage

Ford tried to copy the in-bed huge trunk on the Ridgeline, but the Sport trac's version will barely hold a six pack.

The list goes on.

Hey Guesswhodoesntreadthewholef'inthreadtorealizeitgotderailedduetosomeonetoutingimportsuperioritywhilstignoringglaringfaults.......and FYI Sportstrac missed the mark as well....but I would STILL own one over the Ridgeline......

Edited by Deanh

Hey, it was Honda that first compared itself to other fullsize trucks, not us. They opened themselves up for the ridicule. And frankly, I'm no fan of the Sport Trac either.

Go figure, I actually always really liked the SportTrac. I do think that offering it with carpeting most likely would helped sell it (do they now?). I still can't believe you could get leather seats and no carpeting.

I think starting with the new model in 2007 its only available with carpeting.

I was talking more about the comfort side, I shouldn't have highlighted the "space" part - but anyway, the current F-150 is pretty comfortable, even by normal vehicle standards, IMO.

Oh, definitely. Standards are lower among the smaller vehicles with which the Ridgeline more closely competes.

Well obviously Honda didn't find/build that vehicle then since it's not doing well.

There are many vehicles that were designed perfectly well to do something that it turned out no one wanted.

You said the Ridgeline was "second-to-last, after the Sport Trac" - I guess I just don't understand what that means.

I'm saying that the Sport Trac has the smallest bed and that the Ridgeline's is second-to-last after that one.

I think starting with the new model in 2007 its only available with carpeting.

Here's the 2010 Spec guide....looks like it still does come standard with Molded Rubber Flooring. I can't seem to find an option for carpeting, but I would think there is one. Perhaps Dean knows how to get some mouse fur in there. I think those trucks are awesome....but jeez, give me some carpet for $30k.

Here's the 2010 Spec guide....looks like it still does come standard with Molded Rubber Flooring. I can't seem to find an option for carpeting, but I would think there is one. Perhaps Dean knows how to get some mouse fur in there. I think those trucks are awesome....but jeez, give me some carpet for $30k.

Really, they don't come with carpeting? I seem to remember sitting in ones that had carpeting...